Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 am

(Yeah but we need Christina to get rejected... plus, I'm being Mango.)

Nick sat down on the hill and waited for Tyler and Jay to get ready.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]

Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]

Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 am

"Campers! Take your stuff and follow me, Tay, and Jessica towards the head cabin. A group of girls got up and followed me towards the large lit up cabin.

I got up and followed Chrissie towards the head cabin, swatting misquitos.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 am

Jonathan stood on top of the hill. He looked over and saw the A Bunk Girls and their counselor, Susanna trudging up the hill with their A/Cs. He also noticed B Bunk Girls heading up behind them. "C BOYS! Let's GO!" Jonathan shouted.

Michael gathered all the kids from inside the bunk and made sure they had everything they needed.

"Mike! PUT THIS BACK FOR ME!" Tyler threw Michael the football which he caught and threw it inside the bunk.

Jennifer heard Jonathan and got up. She grabbed her flashlight and prepared to go.

Jessica walked back to the bunk and waited for the kids to grab their flashlights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

Taylor walked over to the pacing Sora and Chrissie and took off her sunglasses.

Alice followed Taylor to where Ellie was and put her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to her left leg.

Nick left to sit by Jayden. He laid back in the grass and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 am

Jayden followed behind Tyler up the hill and towards the big cabin. He pulled his cap on, trying to ignore the gnats and flys.

Sora brung up the rear and followed behind the campers.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 am

The boys all headed up the hill and followed after Jonathan.

Tyler was careful where to step. They were near the swamp like giant puddle near the pool while heading up to the lodge...

EVERYONE began to walk up the large hill that led to the lodge. Lights flashed through the windows and Jennifer saw the A Bunkers walking on the side of the lodge and inside.

[are we alll aware of the setting? like LITERALLY? We're near the road passing the lake and the pool. Then, Going up from the side of the lodge and pass that like... balcony thing?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 am

(o.o okay then)

The C boys got there last and there was barely enough room to sit down without touching someone. Nick sighed heavily and sat down at the end hoping no one would notice him. He saw some girl shift to the back of her line as well and look at him. He leaned back and groaned.

Taylor sat in the back with the other ACs and began to drift away into a daydream as Jim began the boring speech.

Alice looked at Christina who seemed to be shifting with Victoria to sit in the back. "Loner much?" I whispered to Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 am

I scratched away at the chipped floor, and half listened to Jim droning on about flushing the toilet or nonsense like that. I nodded my head at Alice's comment, and let my eyes drift back down, my hair falling across my vision from everyone else.

I looked at Jim as he said, "swim test." I raised an eyebrow and shrugged. I looked at the c bunk girls line. They were all really distracted by bug bites.

I gave the girls looks as they still chit chatted. I sighed and looked towards Taylor, sitting next to Sora. I raised an eyebrow and focused my attention back too Jim.

I focused on Jim, trying not to look at anything or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 am

Jessica, Jonathan, and Michael piled on the benches in the back.

Jim began his speech. "Welcome back to CSC. Blah Blah Blah. Make sure to stay off the road, flush for at least 3 SECONDS, if there's anything wrong, tell your counselor and tell them to contact us. I will introduce the teachers now!" Introducing teachers... Blah Blah Blah.. Then the nurse starts talking about safety and if we don't get injured theres gonna be a belly dance.. o_O and blah blah blah. 2 HOURS LATER.

"Now! This year, we have something special. Hoodies! For everyone who's been here for 7 CONSECUTIVE years!" Jim grabbed a bag with Cecilia and looked around. Cecilia pointed out Sora, Michael, 3 D Bunkers, June, the camera lady, and some other A/Cs. They took a picture and got handed a purple CSC sweatshirt hoodie.

"A Bunk and B Bunk Boys and Girls. Head back to the bunks. Counselors make sure you grab the bag of sweatshirts." Jim said. The younger kids began to pile out.

Jim turned to us older kids. "You guys can stay for another half and hour. Then you have to go back."

Jonathan and the other counselors nodded. "Alright guys. You wanna play a game while we're here?"

Last edited by Kai =] on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 am

Taylor turned to Chrissie and shrugged my shoulders. Slowly, she began inching away from Sora.

Alice felt someone looking at them and looked around. It was that strange kid from the C Boys. She grumbled something and went back to drawing on the ground.

Nick did not want to take the swim test. The lake was gross and it's not like he was going to go in the pool and swim anyways...
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 am

"Alright. Let's get 2 volunteers." Said Jonathan, trying to make it fun. He grabbed Carmen and Nelson. "Lie down." He told Nelson.

Nelson shrugged and laid down. Michael soon figured out what Jonathan was playing. The Ladder Game. He remember it from when he was in D Bunk. He moved Nelson so he laid diagonally.

"Carmen. Lie down diagonally THE OTHER WAY. ON his stomach." Jonathan told her.

"Wait. WHAT?" Carmen looked at Jonathan in shock.
"Do it!" Jonathan ushered. He looked over at D Bunk. They were halfway done with their... 'Ladder'
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 am

(you forgot hoodies)

I held onto my hoodie as I led a small group of campers back to the bunks. It was getting late and all the a bunkers were yawning.

"Come on!" She gathered her kids and pushed them out the door, eager to take a shower.

"Finally! Time to relax," I relieved as we headed back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 am

Alice's eyes widened and she felt her heart beat fast. "This is new..." She whispered nervously to Ellie.

Nick didn't really care as long as he wasn't with those creepy giggling girls.

Taylor laughed at their expressions and quickly covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 am

[Grr.. BLISS! DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I JUST PUT?]
Jonathan then grabbed Jamie and Steven and made Steven lay down on Carmen's Stomach and Jamie on Steven's. Jamie grabbed her sweatshirt and put it on Steven's stomach and laid on her sweatshirt instead.

Jennifer groaned. It was her second year as a C Bunker and she did this last year.

Michael made sure everyone was pointed the right way and was ACTUALLY on someone's stomach.

Tyler stood with Nick and Jayden, just standing. He turned around and watched the D Bunkers do their 'ladder'.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am

Alice began to inch away to the back and so did Nick.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 am

(I"M SORRY BUT I WASN"T IT C BUNK LAST YEAR)

Chrissie and Sora laughed at the camper's expressions and went next to the ac's. "No! You sit there wether you like it or not!"

I groaned. All I wanted to do was go back to our bunk and just relax.

Jayden stayed in the back of the line. Away for the girls in search of him(?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 am

Alice was now last, but she still didn't feel safe.

Nick tapped Jayden on the shoulder. "You go first," He laughed unsure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:40 am

Ellie now lay carefully among some girls that would not stop fidgeting. She lightly lay her hair onto the floor. Augh, the smell of other people... She closed her eyes... this would soon be over.

Jayden swiftly stepped behind Nick, and so Nick was snatched by Michael, and put into the ladder. He smirked, and went on the ladder, with a bunch of other guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 am

Nick was sure he hated Jayden now. He laid back and waited for this all to be over.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 am

I heard the gurgling of voices and conversation and whispering. She saw flashes of light from cameras from behind her eyelids. Now the ladder was parting and separating.

It was fun while it lasted... Chrissie pushed her campers up and smiled. "That was fun, right campers?" She laughed along with the other counselors.

I remember being humiliated when i was a camper. The ladder was death. "Do you remember the ladder when you were a camper? I sure did." He said to Taylor.

Jayden was soon standing up, brushing the germs of other people. More importantly, of the giggling girls.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 am

The Ladder Order:
Nelson, Carmen, Steven, Jamie, Chase, Amy, Matt, Christina, Jonathan H., Kelly, Jonathan C., Emily, Andy, Victoria, Albert, Isabella, Justin. [Ellie, Jayden, Jen, Nick, Alice, Tyler]

Jonathan looked at the last three girls. He motioned Ellie and laid her down on Justin. He turned to the guys. "Jayden." He pointed to Ellie. Then he turned back. "Jen." He told her to lay on Jayden. "Nick, Alice, then Tyler." Jonathan quickly called their names to finish the ladder.

Jennifer had no choice. She laid down on Jayden's stomach. But put her sweatshirt on his stomach before putting her head there.

Tyler was happy he was last. He still laid on Alice though.

Michael and Jessica laughed as they watched their bunkers lay on each other with pouting faces.

Kondo, one of the camera people snapped pictures of both Ladders from C Bunk and D Bunk.

"Alright guys. Get up." Jonathan said with a smile. Everyone got up and prepared to leave the lodge.

Michael walked outside. "Let's go! Back to the bunk! I hope you C Boys are planning to take showers..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am

Taylor dug deep into her mind. "Oh um yeah..." She muttered not wanting to remember it.

Alice squirmed when Tyler laid down. She was extremely ticklish and she tried hard not to laugh, but she was unsuccessful. Alice made an annoyed noise at what Chrissie said but she raced Ellie back to the bunk. When she sat down, she pulled out her chopsticks and asked Ellie to get out the noodles.

Nick watched two girls run back to their bunk, they seemed to be racing. He didn't know why but it made him laugh and want to run. "Race you!" He yelled to Jayden and Tyler, dashing ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 am

Tyler smirked. He bolted after Jayden, on the road. There were no cars cause it was already really late. He ran past the B Girls and A Girls bunks and down the hill towards C Boys.

Jonathan watched as some of the other guys, followed Jayden, Tyler and Nick down the hill.

Jessica walked over to some of the other A/Cs. "The Ladder game... Haha. Those were the days." She chuckled.

Jennifer ran back to the bunk and called the middle shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 am

Alice waited in line for the shower while Ellie got out the noodles for later. "Ellie, get the first one. The last one is real gross."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next