Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah, my name is... Ellie (short for Eliza) whoot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Alice set down her bags and sighed heavily. It was extremely hot and she had to climb a long way up a hill carrying her two bags. Exhausted, she lay down on the mattress. Ew, gross. she thought when she saw a few black spots on the mattress. She shook her head and took out her sheets and blankets. If camp hadn't been so amazing & fun last year, she wouldn't have come back. This place in the mountains was crawling with bats, mosquitoes, rats and other nasty things. Alice acknowledged the other girls in the cabin but she really socialize with...them. (Them = the other girls she doesn't like. You know who I'm talking about.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm

[REALLY?? >.< But still.. My characters are... Michael, Jennifer, and... Jonathan. And i think we should all play the counselors... Let's use counselors from last year?]

Jennifer walked around with her friends. She felt old. It was her 5th year at Camp and she saw all the A bunkers running around like maniacs. She headed back to the bunk. She had already gotten here early because of her brother Michael and got a bed across from the door.

[Are they all gonna be in the same bunk? and which one..?]

AC orientation... So boring. Yes Jim... We get it. We have to flush the toilet for at least 3 seconds cause plumbing in the mountains suck. Michael looked around. His old friends, bunk mates, and newbies. Jim walked over to me. "Michael!" He said to me. He handed me a booklet. I opened it. Oh.. Which bunk... Which bunk??? He looked for his name. "C." He sighed. At least I didn't get A. They all got outside after Orientation and prepared for the bunkers. My fellow AC/Counselors were Sora, Cassie, My brother, Jonathan, [Will fill in later] We all sat down at the picnic table, fanning ourselves with booklets and watching little children run up to us and ask for their camp booklet.

Last edited by Kai =] on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:50 am

(wait. holdup. @colorsplash: on the thread w/ the characters, put the position they're in. Like a, b, c, or d bunk. or ac or counselour. thanks ^_^ OH since theres three of us, could you care too put ALL of the forms up? does the max HAVE to be 3?!?! i think we should each have max four cuz you have ac/c for female & male and camper for female and male. so everything is even. Cause theres 3 of us.)

(wait, all of us are going in c bunk everything is going on in C bunk mmkay?)
my forms:

Name: Christina (Chrissie)
Position:counselour
Description:Light, layered sandy brown hair with freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose. Bright blue eyes that are large and innocent. average hight 5'5
Personality: Bright and funny. Always finds someone to talk to. BLAHBLAHBLAH. i got lazy.

Name: Sora
Position: assistant counselour
Description: Tall and lanky. A bit build, faded green eyes. Black hair with a touch of sheen.
Personality: He's keeps to himself a lot but is not antisocial. He's usually quiet but still in the group. He's always there when you need him. He's very helpful.

Name: Eliza (Ellie) bff w/ alice =D
Position: C bunk
Description & personality: basically just my character.

Name: Jayden
Position: C bunk
Description & personality: asian looking and i'll play him with my personality in a guy-ish way.

Chrissie = greeeen
Sora = dark blueee
Ellie: = violet
Jayden= reeeed

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:03 am

(double post... sorry T_T if we wanna start at the beginning beginning, all of us should be at the administration desk! change nao.)

I was hovering over the administration desk by the head cabin fanning myself with a couple papers. I didn't really know what they were, I guess they were a couple counselour papers. I breathed hard leaned against a post. I finally looked down on my papers and had been assigned to C bunk. I became relieved of going to A bunk. I knew what happened last year. I lurked around the table wanting to go to the bathroom but not wanting to use the head cabin's. So instead, I walked up the long road towards C bunk. I thought about the memories of CSC and i couldn't wait to be back. I walked into the bunk and saw a few girls. I heaved my duffle bag onto the bunk. And climbed on, kicking my shoes off.

I was extremely anxious and repeatedly tapping the window of my mom's car. I could just see the camp in view. There were fireworks lighting up inside me and i just couldn't stay still. My mom finally parked on the gravel and I shot outta there and towards the administration desk. I looked all over the place. And they had to give me my temperature test. After they were done, I ran back to my mom and told her to bring the luggage out. I had brought a load of stuff, while i was anxiously waiting for camp. I ran back the the head cabin and they gave me my pamphlet. My name was written in sharpie on it and i was quivering with excitment. I turned to page 2 and looked down the b bunk list for Alice's name & mine. Neither was there so I flipped to the 4th page past the camp map. I saw my name at the very bottom where i was the youngest. W/e i still made it in with Alice! I jumped up in excitement and ran back to my mom to help with the luggage.
"Follow me," I told her. I walked up the long road past the pond, the basket ball courts, past A bunk, up the hill, past B bunk, and reached my destination.
I jumped inside and found Alice sitting on her bed. "Alice!" and held my hand up for a high five.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 am

[LMFAO. TEMPERATUREE :P Swinee]
[Are all the characters gonna be in C Bunk? Or B Bunk? Cause I made mine one of mine B...]

Name: Jennifer
Position: Camper [C?]
Description: Asian. Medium sized hair. 5'5, skinny ish.
Personality: Will Unfold

Name:
Michael
Position: Assistant Counselor
Description: Tall, muscular build, short hair.
Personality: Social, friendly, jokester, fun, energetic. [Kondo and Eric Like..]

Name: Jonathan
Position: Counselor
Description: Kinda short. strong build, carries a red bag around him all the time. [Are you guys getting an idea of who I'm talking about..? Lol. Yes. It's a ROB]
Personality: Friendly with everyone, becomes friends with people quickly, fun to be around. Scary when angry. [When he gets angry.. He turns into VINCENNTTT!! Rawr]

Name: Tyler
Position: Camper
Description: Asian. Short hair. Brown eyes. Medium Height.
Personality: Friendly. Sociable.

Last edited by Kai =] on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm

(all of us are in C so change yours. Cause you, me, and colorsplash are in the C range. didn't you read how detailed mine was? thats how obsessed i am with camp T_T)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 am

[Bliss, you should have a male a/c and a female Counselor [+ 1 OR 2 camper/s]. I'll have a Male counselor and a male a/c. [+ 1 OR 2 camper/s]. Then colorsplash gets female a/c and male a/c [+ 1 OR 2 camper/s]
Wait. Are you even going this year? Color told me you were...]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 am

(I have a chance of not going, and its pretty much leaning towards not going... i'm serious. it's not my decision. i'mma have two campers to keep it even mmkay? i think we should have another male camper... cause then theres 3 girls and 1 guy camper)

I was walking up the long roads toward the bunks matting my hair and looking left and right. Hmm, nobody i know so far... He walked straight into Rob-i mean Jonathon. "Hey man," he held out his right hand for a handshake/hug (you know what i mean...?)

I walked around my bunk looking for someone to talk to, but i was the only one there. I frowned, and jumped onto the bed with my back and my hands behind my head. I swatted a few gnats away with my hands and eyed Michael coming into the bunk. "Hey man,(wow i'm saying this a lot)" i called, sitting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 am

((GHA:SURDOEDFJ DS I AM SO CONFUSED. SSSTOP WRITING SO MUCH T__T ANYWAYS. YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. CAMP. UNLESS. YOU. WANT. TO. DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe. Uhm you said CSC then why are they not...."C"?!?!?!??!?! lol kai's post made me laughh. BTW VIOLET is Alice's color)

I saw Ellie run up to me. "Hey!" I said giving her a hi-five. This year was definatly going to be the best!

(Ugh. gettingggggggg offfffffffff because I have to. bye guys. dont RP so much. it takes up too much of my time to read :P I'll write more later! going swimming Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 pm

[In HK? Cool. =] I'll add another male camper... I just gotta think of a name.. >.<]

"Hey Sora! How's your summer been?" Asked Jonathan. He sat at the picnic table with his normal red underarmor bag, on the side of him.

ARE: [color=orange]Jennifer, Jonathan, Michael and... Tyler.]

Tyler walked into the bunk. The floor creaked as he walked in. He saw another kid and put his luggage at the bed across from the door. "Sup man."

Last edited by Kai =] on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:24 pm

I
couldnt
find
the
CD
Ill
RP
Bck
laterr

Didnt want to Double Post so I'mm editting thing one. Wow i have bad spelling. Okay uhmm Not too many CHaracters because its hard to keep track for me. Also, i think they should be asian.....not to be racist but you know.... o.o
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:20 pm

[Alright. Whatever.]

[Haha lol. Well obviously.. >.< OMG WHITE KID!! :P HAHAHA]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 am

(I'm pink too, it doesn't matter, i have four characters. and i like rambling... whats the fun of RPing with only one liners)

I smiled as I saw two girls in the corner exchanging high fives. Oh what it was like to be young...

"So do you wanna..." I pointed to the beds imitated a push together movement, "I brought loads of stuff." I smiled.

"Exhausting... I had to do loads of stuff for my parents at work." Sora said, "You counselor?"

"Sup," I welcomed, "My name's Jayden, yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:16 am

"Yup. I'm Rob Jonathan. I'm guessing you're one of my assistant counselors." He said.

"Tyler. My brother's our counselor."

Jennifer walked up back to the lodge, where the counselors were sitting at the picnic table. "JONATHAN!" she shouted. "Ge!" [Brother. In Chinese :P]

Jonathan turned around. "What's up Jennifer?"

"I didn't get a booklet."

"Well, cause you didn't sign in yet." He told her. He quickly looked in the booklet. "Sign in with Christina." He pointed to a girl sitting just 2 seats away with her female C bunk a/c's.

Last edited by Kai =] on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 am

(I'm confused... i don't know who's saying what kai....)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 am

[It's just a convo between Jonathan and Jennifer... FINE. I'll make color codes >.<]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 am

(heheheheh)

I sighed knowing that i'd have to go back to the sign up desk to help the other counselours. I ran back down the long road after I put my luggage away, and I saw several campers looking my way. My tied up hair whipping my face. I ran back to the administrations desk and waved to Jonathon, Sora, and Micheal. I sat at my seat behind the table and fixed my hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 am

(....im so confused and I'm always pressured to get off the computer. so DONT WRITE SO MUCH CONFUSING STUFF EHSDFUEAS Oh yeah i couldnt find your CD plus I got a haircut and new glasses and i think Mango should get an ear piercing and dye their hair a different color...that just came to mmind after JP trip. oaky bye! bad spelling T_T)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm

[Alright. I know you didn't buy it!! Just get whatever. Why did you PAY for a haircut.. when you're MOM do it for you?? >.<]

Jennifer rolled her eyes at her brother and walked over to Christina. "Hi! I'm Jennifer.." She told her.

Jonathan smirked and got back to signing in some of the guys.

Last edited by Kai =] on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"Yeah, what took you so long anyways? I got here like 20 minutes ago and I'm about to fry." Alice said dumping her luggage contents onto her bed.

(wake up guys! it's already 9 in the morning!)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 am

"Hey Jennifer! My name is Christina, you can call me Chrissie. Lemme see...," I introduced, rummaging through my bag, "Here's your pamphlet, you'll be in C bunk." I smiled. "In case your new, look at the map on page 3. Hope you have fun here!" I exclaimed waving her off. I dug through my bag and found a comb, pulling my hairband back and combed my hair.

"Sorry, but you know me," I explained, "I woke up at around 7:30 and fried in my car for 2 hours." I put my hands on my hips and inspected all my stuff. My mom popped in the cabin and I ran over to her. "Bye mom," I smiled and hugged her. I waved her away desperate for all the campers to come. "So do you or do you not want to push the beds together?" I asked exasperated, annoyed that she hadn't answered me the first time.

"Oh, i know one of our AC's, he went to our CS." I explained to Tyler. My back was getting sweaty on my bed I decided to go outside and invited Tyler to come along. I ruffled my hair and jumped off the bed. I trudged over to the bug infested door and pushed it open. I squinted in the sunlight, sweat beads falling from my forehead.

"Nice sister," Sora kidded, hitting his arm, "How old is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:56 am

"Yeah," Alice said moving the empty cabinet out of the way.

(I'm adding another Character. Uhmmm how bout... Ryan. NOT THE FRENCH FRYYYYYYY. Ryan is AC for uhhhh C? if theres already too many, then whatever bunk.)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 am

(we're all going in C...)

I smiled and bounced on my heels, shoving my luggage out of the way. I threw my bag down, and we both pushed the sticky beds together. I snatched an array of sheets from my suitcase and threw it onto the bed. "You wanna go outside? I think its gonna get really hot..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next