Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 am

[Yeah. It took some time. Very Happy]

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "I guess you could say so." She ushered the girls away and took off her sunglasses. She set them next to her and waited for the rest of the campers to arrive. In a couple of minutes, the Counselors would come down to the bunks for us to do... Icebreakers.

Tyler got the ball and jogged up the largest hill, near the female bunks. He turned and saw Jayden trip down the hill. He burst out laughing and watching him get up and walked closer. "Ready?" He tossed the ball to him in a spiral.

"Hey Chrissie! Sorry I got here late. Traffic's annoying." Jessica rolled her eyes. She sat down at the picnic table. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 am

"waiting for more campers, uhh," She checked her list, "looks like you'll be bunking with me! I have 2 more campers left. Michelle and Stephanie H." She sighed, "After that, i gotta meet up with Jonathon and do icebreakers. My campers feel mortified doing that."

Jayden nodded his head feeling his lip. He saw the football spiralling through the air, and he caught it with one hand, with the other, holding his lip. It was bleeding.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:55 am

Jessica looked around. "Well, I should go put my stuff in the bunk. And they're gonna be like so nervous...I mean... It's icebreakers! I remember when we did Icebreakers... Like a long time ago." She thought about when her, Chrissie, and a whole bunch of other counselors & a/cs were in the same bunk. She grabbed a booklet for herself. "I'll go introduce myself to the campers and get them ready and do a head count." She said.

Jonathan looked on his list. "We only have... Kevin and Joshua to wait for." He told the a/c's in his bunk.

Michael nodded.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 am

Chrissie shouted, "Done and done!" She sighed, and then yelled again, "Jessica! Taylor! Head up to the C bunk girls cabin please to do roll call."

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:09 am

"ALRIGHT!" Jessica shouted back. She took her stuff and claimed the bed near the window in the little room she shared with Chrissie..? [Idk] She walked out of the bunk looking for the girls. "C BUNK GIRLS!" she shouted around the camp.

Jennifer looked behind her, where Jessica, one of the a/c's were calling for the C Bunk Girls. She paused her iPod and walked over. "Are we doing icebreakers?" she asked.

Jessica nodded and called out names to make sure everyone was here.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 pm

(nnooo, they have to take the top bunks... cause its the stupid camp rule.)

I ran back to C bunk and took out my list of campers.

Jennifer
Ellie
Alice
Tiffany/Tiff
Emily
Melissa
Amy
Stephanie H.
Stephanie L.
Michelle
Kelly
Megan
One by one, all of them said either present or here, and i gathered them inside the cabin to unpack. "Come on! Lets go, lets go!" I shouted, pushing them in.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

[Really? Not for C Bunk... Actually, in C Bunk there's like... 2 Bunkbeds... -__- Then what about that room thingy?]

Jessica stood outside on the higher porch. She walked down the steps and sat down on the last one. C Bunk girls had one of the highest porch with 5 steps. She watched as many of the other bunks had begin to gather for icebreakers. Then, she noticed a boy walk up the hill towards her.

Michael walked back to the bunk to make sure all the kids were here. He had a quick chat with Jonathan and then walked out the bunk. He looked around and began to troop up the hill that separated the girls from the boys. He saw C Bunk girls with Jessica and started to jog over.

Jessica looked up from the steps. "Hey Mike! What's up?"

"Jonathan wants to know if you guys want to start Icebreakers."

Jessica looked around. A lot of the girls were already starting to come out of the 2 rusty wood doors. "I guess. Are the guys ready?"

Michael nodded and ran back down the hill.

Jessica got up and went inside to find Chrissie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm

(kai has nothing else to do...ugh. My sister.constantly.pisses.me.off.and.i.want.to.freaking.slap.and.punch.her.so.bad.but.my.mom.is.always.on.her.side.W.T.FFFFFF)

Taylor heard someone calling her name. "Ummm, yeah. See you later."

Alice walked into the mob of C bunkers forming. "Ugh." She hated icebreakers. She lingered away on the side and tapped her foot impatiently.

(NEW CAMPERRR)

edit laterr.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 am

I trudged over to the group of gathering people and sneezed twice. I few people backed away, and I smiled, saving my spot for ice breakers. Lets get this over with. I thought, pasting a fake smile onto my face.

Jessica was hollering my name so I gathered Taylor and set of for the open area where we did Icebreakers last year. I stood next to all the Counselors and AC's. All the campers facing me and we went one by one. Jonathon was going first.

All of us were dragged to the circle, and I lurked behind the guy AC's not wanting to be seen. Jonathon pulled me into the circle, next a to a girl who was clearly excited, that she was bouncing. I threw that away in disgust. (referring to Christina from CSC- we'll make her megan)

Taylor walked away, and I followed after Micheal. We reached the bunks, and we did icebreakers nearest to the girls cabin. I stood next to all the Counselors and AC's, seeing many recognized tan faces. Some of them had sunburn, and some of them were sweating disgustingly.

(yeah kai has no life. LOL remember the game life? Kai, get a life.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 am

[Yes. Yes I don't. Cause I spend half of my time at camp and the rest of my time at home. And sometimes at the pool.]

[Bliss, whos Red?]

Jonathan quickly led his kids up the hill. They emerged from the hill and soon surrounded C Bunk. "Alright guys! So this is how we're gonna do Icebreakers. We'll explain our name, age, and..." Jonathan looked at his fellow counselors. "And... Where you guys are from." He finished off. "Well, I'll start and we'll go. Clockwise." He pointed to a boy next to him. His name... is. Jonathan tried to think off the top of his head. He was good at remembering names. "So! I'm the guy counselor and my name is Jonathan. Uh. I'm from Westwood. And I'm 20."

Jessica led the girls towards the circle, making sure nobody was left out, or trying to hide.

Jennifer walked to the circle. She had done this before. It was easy. You had to introduce yourself, and then just had to smile and it would be all good.

Michael stood with the rest of his boys. They were all about 15-13 years old. Only because normally, Boys would have too much older kids and girls would have too much younger kids. In that cast, Boys would get pulled back while girls got pushed up.

Tyler held his football and walked up with everyone else. He stood next to Jonathan which he soon figured out was a bad idea. Half of the circle was separated by boys and girls.

Last edited by Kai =] on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am

(Jayden)

I was pointed at and poked by Jonathon, and I stuttered, "What?" Too much focused on some other girl. (LOL) "Oh... Hey, i'm from china, my name is Jayden-call me Jay-and my age is..." I lost my attention, and was staring back at all the girls who were shuffling and giggling, and poking and prodding. Though one of them was staring at me...(Megan-AKA: Christina o.o) I sighed and spoke, "13 since April 2nd." I stared after the next guy that went.

I just couldn't keep still, I was clicking my heels together, and silently clicking my tounge. I could've sworn I had ADD. These girls kept bumping into me and poking my sides. This one girl poked really hard, I think her name was Kelly(AKA: Jamie), and I slapped her hand and hissed, "Stop!" Some other kid was speaking, and I kept glancing at him now and then, to shy or annoyed to look directly at him. Or any other guy.

The girls kept whispering and giggling together, and I kept glancing back at them to shut them up. But when i turn my head again they start ferociously whispering again. "Jessica! Tay! Shut them up for me please," I hissed to the other assistant counselors.

I was looking darkly at the giggling girls as they chatted like someone had just died. I looked at Tay and snapped my head back at Jayden, "...13..." I wasn't really listening, but who did during icebreakers? I ruffled my hair in the heat. Just the right person to have hair that practically lights on fire in the sun.

(wait, do you guys want me to add a female ac?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 pm

[If you want.]

Jessica walked over to the moving girls. "Take a breather alright?"

After Jayden was Tyler's turn. "Oh. Hey. Uh.. I'm Tyler. I'm 13, from Tappan Zee, New York and... That's it." Tyler shrugged. He looked around. It was kinda quiet. A whole bunch of other kids went.

Michael sat at around the half point of the circle, pretty much splitting up the girls from the guys. "Oh. So. Hey guy! I'm Michael, the boy's AC but you can call me Mike. And I'm 18 from Tappan Zee, New York." Then the girls started.

Jennifer stood next to her brother and began. "Hey guys! I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jenn or Jenny. I'm from Westwood, New Jersey and I'm 13!" She gave a smile and then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Sora was nudged by Jenn and mumbled,"Oh, my turn?" He sighed and started, "My names Sora, not sorry, SORA. I'm from Shanghai, and came here when i was three, and i recently turned 18." Sora gently brushed Taylor's arm, afraid to hurt her, "Your turn," he whispered into her ear.

I was waiting for Taylor, and looked at her earnestly. "Come on!" I pratically shouted into her ear, but only for us to here. Maybe Sora.

I waited for All of them to go, and the pointer was turning to the girls side, and i was after Chrissie. I had to hold onto Alice to stop my trembling and I gave her a look. She obviously knew that look. It was a mix of revulsion and embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:49 pm

"Huh? Oh, uhh..." Taylor stuttered. The heat was defiantly getting to her. "I'm Taylor, my friends call me Tay. I'm uhhh just moved here a few years ago from Canada. I'm uhh 17 and I hope you guys have a great time here." She muttered glaring at the giggling girls. She wanted to yell at them and tell them to shut up. "Could you be quiet please?" She asked blandly fixing her sunglasses.

"I'm Alice, age 13," She said shuffling her feet. 'I'm not telling them anything else.' Alice thought to herself. 'This is deff on a need to know basis.'

Name: Nick
Description: Tall with brown eyes and hair that used to be black but dyed brownish. He keeps his hair in a slight mohawk formation thingy. (It's not really a mohawk but it's just like... pushed together.) He got an ear piercing for his 13th birthday and his nails are the asian kind of nails. He wears Vans,DC, etc. Brands.
Personality: He likes to stay in the back and mind his own business. (I'm not going to write the rest because it's kind of like a Mango Personality. But less Mango-ee.)
Race: Asian
Dislikes: Gossip-y people, excessive giggling girls, annoying people.

(Just saying, but I never made a character named Jake...& a thought occurred to me. What do we do when we RP until the end of the camp? Can we just start the new year?)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:17 am

(lets not worry till the end of camp till the real end of camp =] cause we're trying to go as slow as we can. Also, before you put the long list, there was Bliss: Ellie and Colorsplash: Alice ; Jake)

"Hey guys! My name is Christina, you can call me Chrissie, i'm 17, turning 18 in September. I'm from China and was born here." I announced, twiddling with my fingers. I gave one of my campers a look because it was her turn. I then went back to fiddling with my fingernails.

I looked up from my clapping shoes, and stated, "My name's Eliza, call me Ellie. I'm from Taipei, born here. I'm 13 from a month ago." My smile faded as I looked back down at my shoes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 am

(err. well I'm removing him. also if you go forrealzzz, then you won't be in C bunk because you've only been in B for one year D: Sadnessss)

"Are we done yet?" Alice whispered slightly annoyed to my new AC who's name was....Jessica. 'I remembered...shocker.' She thought to herself. Alice loved camp but she hated the first day. She's been here for quite a while now and she defiantly already knows everyone here. 'Come on....' Alice thinks again. 'The icebreakers and the orientation take forever!'

Taylor sighed and tilted her head back. 'This is the longest day ever...' She couldn't wait for the day to be over. First she looked at Sora who seemed to be just as bored as everyone else. Then she looked over at a camper and saw her looking down at her shoes. "You okay? ...Eliza right?"

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 am

"I'm okay," I said in a quiet voice, clicking my heels.

"Sora looked up at the noise of bickering and whispering of angry people. When I saw Jessica go, the group broke apart. Heading back inside for unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:14 am

[Yeah. Colorsplash. Jennifers a camper.. >.< It's Jessica.]

Last, it was Jessica's turn. "Hey everyone! I'm one of the A/Cs, Jessica. I'm from California and moved to New York about 4 years ago and I'm 17."

Jonathan looked at his campers awkwardly. "So, I guess you guys know each other now. You guys can fool around until it's time for dinner." His bunkers quickly scattered like a swarm of ants all around the hill.

Tyler walked away from the group with Jayden. He held his football. "Those girls... Are like... A mess. Especially this one girl [The Christina one]. She kept giggling with some other girl about something."

Michael walked over to Jonathan. "That was very... Unsuccessful?"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

(wait. why would "the christina one" be giggling with anyone? she's a loner...)

"Yeah man, she kept staring at me." He shook his head from the thought of her face. Jayden ran toward the end of the hill and waved his hands in the air for the football.

Sora caught up with Jon, Mike, and Ryan. "I wasn't really paying attention. My head was frying."

Elli walked away with Alice. "Hmm, orientation is gonna be boring. Theres going to be dozens of people who don't know how to speak english..." Orientation was always at least an hour, and always the most boring part of camp.

Chrissie walked alongside Jen and Tay. "That got quite annoying," She stated, looking back at all the scattered campers. "What do you suppose they were giggling about."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:23 pm

[WELL MAYBE SHE FORCED SOMEONE TO GIGGLE WITH HER!]

Tyler shrugged and passed the football down the hill to Jayden.

"Maybe they'll get to know each other more." Jonathan said. "Like... During classes." Jonathan hung with his A/C's Michael, Sora, and Ryan sitting on the ping pong table next to the picnic table.

"Especially the teachers..." Jennifer said to Ellie. "They'll probably want us to speak Chinese with them."

"Yeah. Isn't C Bunk at like that age... Where they really start to crush on guys and stuff? And like drama and stuff... Happens?" Jessica said. She sat down on the porch in front of the bunk. A couple of girls went inside the bunk while the other stayed outside for fresh air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:52 pm

[They'd rather die.]

"Yup," Alice said twiddling her fingers then getting up to get a drink from her water bottle. She heard Jessica talking about the 'thing' and shifted uncomfortably. "Uhmmm no." She said to no one in particular.

Taylor frowned at what Jess said. "I really don't want to deal with all that..." Taylor whispered to herself.

Nick sat on the porch and watched everyone move about. It was burning but he didn't seem to mind. Two headphones were in his ears and some music was flowing but he wasn't even listening. He saw the (CHRISTINA) girls giggling and scowled. There was nothing funny to laugh at. He put his iPod back into his luggage in the cabin and went down the hill to toss the football around with Tyler.

"Yeah...maybe," Said Ryan doubtfully. "Hey what time is the orientation?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 pm

"I don't either... I guess it just depends on the girls." Jessica shrugged.

Jonathan flipped through the booklet and then looked at his watch. "It's at 7:30 which reminds me. It's pretty much 6. Time for Dinner." He looked at Michael.

Michael nodded and walked on top of the hill. "C BUNK BOYS!" He shouted.

Tyler tossed the ball to Ryan and then heard Michael shout. He headed up the hill. He waved to Ryan to pass the ball back.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 am

(LOL.)

Jayden trailed behind all the guys, usually behind all of them. Where all the shade was.

"Well, B bunk pretty much thinks they do have drama so they act like it... Although, once you get to D you just get over some stuff. Guess girls are actually as complicated as guys say..." Chrissie thought. "Wait, i gotta call the girls. I hear Jon screaming his head off." She walked in front of the cabin, "C BUNK GIRLS! COME OUT! COMON, NO GROANING!" She shouted down the hill, and headed towards the trail near the boys cabins, where it was towards dinner.

"I guess thats our cue." She dragged along Jenn and Alice, quite hungry.

Sora trudged through the itchy grass and trailed behind, to get slightly less closer to Taylor. He looked back and saw her talking to Jessica. He went back to his huge hoard of campers.

(adding another female ac, to make it all even. help me think of a name guys >.<)

(this is a slightly awkward question, who's gonna be the guy that all the ac's hang around and all the girls... water... o.o cause you know, theres been one every year I've been there. Example A: KAR. XD Idk about the R in kar, but definitely the K and the A. If theres not gonna be one... then...)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:13 am

[Uh... Well I would think OUR characters... Cause it'd be weird if the girls... 'watered' the other RANDOM guys.]

[Also. I'll play like all the staff members.. like Jesse, the Euros, Jim, etc.]

Tyler held his football as he watched all the other bunks begin to migrate towards the mess hall. He walked along the path next to the large hill with his bunkmates.

"Alright guys. So now we're heading to dinner!" Jonathan explained to his bunkers. He walked backwards on the trail to keep an eye on them all. "The infirmary is here, near the Mess hall." Jonathan pointed to the longer 'bunk' like building.

Michael followed with Jonathan with the group, heading towards the mess hall.

Jessica walked with some of her campers, talking to them while Chrissie gathered them from all around. "I'll bring some of them down!" she shouted to her. She walked about 5 girls over the hill down to the mess hall.

Jennifer walked over to Chrissie and stood on the porch while she waited. She saw Jessica leaving with 5 girls. She looked at them, attempting to remember their names... She had Both Stephanies, Tiffany, Emily, and Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 am

[-___- you can be the girl. I call the guy character. Kai has a point o.o]

Taylor only had a few girls with her. She sighed with relief and began following Chrissie and Sora. "Hurry up girls, you don't want to be last do you?"

Alice followed Taylor to the dining hall where they had to sit down on the hill to wait to be called in. She scratched her leg where a new bug bite appeared. Ugh, mosquitos. She thought quite annoyed.

Nick dragged behind the blob of C Bunk guys and looked bored although he was really starving. He hated sitting down on the hill. It was gross and you had to wait forever to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next