Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 am

Alice ran and finished before most campers and waited to be sent to breakfast. She had brought another granola bar just in case.

Nick ran fast to get it over with. When he reached the court, he put his hat back on and waited with Tyler and Jayden for breakfast.

Taylor watched as Sora and the other ACs came back from their run.

Ryan ran with the other ACs then lined up the C Boys to get ready for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 am

I sat at the end of the line swatting gnats and talking to Alice, when I caught i think Nick and Tyler's eyes. I looked away. Looking at guys was something i couldn't do.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 am

Jim motioned for the A Bunk girls and boys to head down the road. "Make sure to stay on the grass!"

Jonathan took a jog and then stood with the C Boys, waiting to be called.

Tyler looked ahead. He ran back and grabbed his sunglasses. He put them on and grabbed his hat. He sat down on the basketball court, a bit tired. He noticed a girl looking at him. He looked over and then noticed Jim call the words C Bunk. He stood up.

Jim then motioned B Bunk and after that C Bunk.

"C BOYS! LET'S GO!" Shouted Jonathan. He began to walk down the rocky trail towards the road and onto the grass.

Michael headed after Jonathan.

Jessica walked with Chrissie and Taylor, following the C Boys.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 am

I walked inside and grabbed a piece of toast and muffin. I nibbled for the rest of the time.

I got a cup of tea and sat down on the sticky benches, slowly sipping.

I drank some OJ and eggs and waited for breakfast to end.

I snatched a bowl of stale cereal and began to crunch on it, loudly, at our table. "Do you mind?" someone asked, "Sorry," I replied briefly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:29 am

Alice ate her granola bar and felt full already.

Taylor took off her sunglasses and began eating a muffin. She didn't want to get it dirty, so she wouldn't have as much to clean.

Nick ignored one of the 'normal' girls who seemed to feel awkward whenever she looked at Tyler.

Ryan sat next to Sora and watched over the campers.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 am

Ellie started to smile and smile wider. She would wait until someone noticed and pointed it out until she would say what.

Chrissie slowly got up and headed for the trash can, dropping her foam cup in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 am

"Tyler's already got one girl looking at him," Laughed Nick competitively to Chase. "What have you done so far?"

Alice looked at Ellie who kept smiling. "What?"

Taylor began to throw her stuff out and brushing the crumbs off the table.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

Jayden shrugged his shoulders, "Who? Who would ever look at that guy?" He implored, pointing his finger at Tyler.

Elli began tapping the table with a "1 2 and 3 and 4" beat until all of them were looking at her. She burst out laughing. Ellie began tapping the beat of last year's tune smiling along the way. She looked at all of them, "Well, you gonna join me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

"Her." Nick replied, pointing at Ellie. "I don't know why."

Alice gave Ellie a look and watched her beat all the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 am

[Wait. What is Ellie doing..?]

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Chase and Matt got nobody. Maybe that creepy girl with the long as* hair." Tyler ate his cereal.

Jennifer finished her cereal and sat back down.

Jessica finished her breakfast and grabbed a bucket to clean the tables.

Jonathan threw out his garbage and grabbed a bucket.

"Jonathan! What class do we have first..?" asked Albert.

Jonathan checked his booklet in his trusty, Red UnderArmor bag. "Uh. We have Gym first, with the girls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:07 am

"Well you don't got anyone yet either." Chase said mocking the way Tyler talked.

Nick shrugged and finished his breakfast before talking to Jay & Ty.

Alice asked Chrissie what they were doing first.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am

"Well I have a better chance than you." Tyler snapped. He got up and threw out his garbage.

"Hello?" Jim said in the microphone.
"QUIET!" Shouted Susanna, the A Bunk Girl's counselor.
"Thank you Susanna. Counselors, make sure to follow your scheduale for the morning. Have a nice day everyone!"

Jonathan quickly cleaned the table and put everything back. "Boys! Put the benches up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am

Taylor followed Chrissie and put the the benches.

Alice put up her bench with Ellie and looked over to see Tyler looking at Ellie. She poked her best friend and pointed over there subtly.

Nick put up his bench and faced his back to the C Girls table, talking to the ACs.

Ryan looked to Jon. "Do we still have the dance class for ACs?"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 am

(WAIT BACK IT UP PLEASE this is why i wanted turns >.< you guys make me angry No )

Ellie smiled as all the other girls banged the table in rhythm. (last years table slamming rememebr? the game with the clapping. and it goes faster.)

Chrissie yelled over the slamming, "Okay girls! Stop!" She got a bucket and began to wipe the table.

"I don't think she was staring at you," Jayden reassured,"I think she saw you staring at her."

I helped lift the benches onto the tables along with everyone else.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 am

"So we have gym first?" Tyler asked Jonathan.

"Yup." He turned to Ryan. "I think so. Well... Good luck. You guys should head next door now. [To that little room... Next to the cafeteria? You guys remember that?] Jim's probably waiting." Jonathan said to Ryan, Michael, and Sora.

Jessica put up some benches and tapped Taylor. "Come on. We have to go to class." She said.

Michael walked with a bunch of other A/Cs, Ryan and Sora out the door and next door to a room where they would be doing their A/C classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 am

Nick nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Jay has a point."

Taylor followed all the other ACs out of the meal room and into the dance room. She felt tired and didn't really want to do anything but sleep right now...

Ryan followed Jessica to the Dance Room for their lessons to begin.

Alice couldn't wait for Gym. She had become a master at the Yo-Yo thing during the school year.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 am

Jim stood with Jesse inside the room. He motioned for the A/Cs to sit on the benches.

Jessica and Michael sat on a bench with the other A/Cs

"C BUNK! TO BIG RED!" Jonathan shouted. He led the C Bunkers on the path towards the bunk so they could get anything if they needed too.

Tyler rolled his eyes and laughed. He put on his sunglasses as he walked outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:28 am

Taylor took off her sunglasses and put them on the bench. 'What are we doing today...' Taylor sighed to herself.

Alice walked down the path, following all the other C Bunkers into the gym. It was so hot outside and she couldn't want to get some shade.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

"Bye guys!" Chrissie yelled after both her ACs.

Sora was dragged off by Micheal and to dance classes.

I had gotten a hold of chinese yoyo during CS lessons.

Jayden hurriedly went down to gym.

(i'm gonna stop RPing. So don't RP too much or i'm not gonna bother to catch up. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:33 am

"Alright A/Cs. Today, we'll work on College Application practice with Mr. Braverman." A man from the side walked in. He was kinda round.[not like super fat] He had a small beard growing and gray hair. He was white. [Not to be racist]

Michael groaned. The two words came up again. College. And Apps.

Jonathan quickly let some of the kids go back to the bunk to get whatever they wanted and headed to Big Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 am

Taylor put on her sunglasses again closed her eyes. She'd listen, but she didn't want to look at him. As he droned on and on, she began to fall asleep, her head nodding ever so often. No one could tell because her sunglasses were still on.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:39 am

"Blah Blah Blah Blah." [Let's move away from the A/Cs for a while...]

"Alright guys. Sit in the bleachers!" Jonathan told everyone. The gym teacher was a short lady. She looked young. Probably in her early 30s.

She spoke in mostly chinese, speaking english in some parts. She showed everyone basic tricks and asked everyone to get a yoyo.

Tyler grabbed a black yoyo and a pair of sticks.

Jennifer grabbed a red yoyo and a pair of sticks. She spread out across Big Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 am

Alice grabbed a yo-yo and sticks. She already knew quite a few tricks and felt bored when the teacher showed the basic ones.

Nick grabbed whatever color was left and the last pair of sticks. He remembered some things from last year, but the rest was hazy.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 pm

I went to the big red with my campers and sat on the bleachers, watching a plump short chinese woman drone on about the yoyo. Once she was done, my kids grabbed a bunch of yoyos and started playing with them. I walked among them, pretty impressed that they were so experienced.

I saw Taylor drift off and I brushed her arm and whispered in her ear, "Don't want to get caught napping. On the first day." I turned my attention back at the teacher and slumped back.

I knew a few tricks up my sleeve, and I did a couple of them. But my expertise was on throwing and catching. I could throw pretty high, and end up catching it, but missing was pretty embarrassing. I threw it up high, trying to intentionally catch it but it went in another direction and was heading straight for a guy with a cap on, and khaki shorts.

I was pretty pro at chinese yoyo and knew a lot of tricks. I decided to warm up doing the basics and going along with the teacher. When I set my yoyo down to get a cup of water, another yoyo came hurtling toward me. I caught it and looked in the direction from where it flew. It was one of the normal girls. She looked bright pink and pretty embarrassed. I threw it back at her, not knowing if she would catch it, but she did. I went to the cooler and inhaled a small cup of water, and started spinning my own yoyo again, preparing for some more advanced tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Alice laughed at Ellie and continued to spin the yo-yo real fast. "It's always you!"

Nick saw one of the other girls laughing at the girl that threw the yo-yo. He laughed at Jay and began to show off all the tricks from last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next