Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 am

"Alright. Bring it." Tyler grinned. He stuck out his hand for him to shake it.

Michael was sweating a lot already. He got the ball and passed it to Ryan for the last shot. "Ryan!"

Jonathan watched the game quickly and then walked over to the other not playing counselors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 am

Ryan caught the ball and passed it back to Michael.

Nick laughed. "We're so going to win." He thought over it again. What was he doing....
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:05 pm

"Whatever keeps you guys not complaining." I rolled my eyes and slumped onto the bed. What a childish game.

"Right," I implored. I walked around the bunk, finding something to keep me busy. "Guys i'm gonna crash." I fell onto my bed and shut my eyelids, trying to fall asleep.

I quit trying to play ball I was sitting on the sidelines. I saw Jonathon just standing around. "What do you wanna do?"

"I got no ideas. Are we doing meat market this year?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:09 pm

"Probably... I mean. It's tradition? All of us had to do it even if we didn't want to." Jessica replied.

"Oh. Just somewhat brainstorming ideas for talent show." Jonathan told Sora.

Jennifer shrugged. "We'll talk in the morning." She looked at the small clock she brought. It was almost 11:30. She sat on her bed and played several rounds of solitaire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 pm

"Same," Alice yawned and set her alarm so she could wake up.

He saw Jayden give them a look before falling onto the bed. "Whatever," Nick said before trying to go to sleep.

Taylor shrugged and just went along with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Ellie laid awake, not knowing if she should really sleep. She wanted to live, breath, and touch every moment she was here at CSC. Relive it every day. After countless heartbeats, she slowly and steadily fell asleep. Dreaming that she was once again starting a new school year.

Jayden was dead tired and fell asleep the instant his head hit the pillow. Rubbing his sore neck, half asleep. He realized, that he made a promise, earlier on in the year...(this part is true in real lifez)

Chrissie joined Jonathon and Sora and waved Jessica and Tay over. "I finally have an idea." She said, eyeing each one of them. "Its not corny." And so the night went on with her chatting about the idea. When she was done she asked her fellow assistant counselor and counselor. (I'll PM it to you guys, and say yes or no in the RP don't respond to the PM)

Sora raised his eyebrow, but nodded, "I'm in," He thought it over... "Who's playing who?" Chrissie thought for a couple moments, and she said, "We'll find out soon enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Taylor nodded and agreed since it was the only good idea they had. She yawned and told them she was going to head back to take a shower and crash. Shivering a little, Taylor realized how cold it actually was and the rain was slightly coming back.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Jonathan thought about the idea. It was good, but needed to gone over a bit more. "Sure. I'll write the story line. I brought my laptop." He said.

Jessica and Michael agreed to the idea.

Jennifer listened to her iPod before she drifted off to sleep.

Tyler threw his tennis ball up in the air several times before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 am

Taylor walked out the door and started to head back, hoping she wouldn't get any bug bites or get a cold from the rain and cold weather.

Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 am

Chrissie walked back with Jessica, treading the grass, and breathing heavily from her speech and Sora already started and was with Taylor. He took his hoodie off considering it was getting a bit warm under there and Taylor seemed cold. "Here," he said under his breath. He wrapped it around her carefully and took his hands away.

Counting till exactly 337, he feel asleep, mumbling under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:33 am

"Thanks..." Taylor mumbled and gave it back when she reached her bunk. She took her things and went to go take a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 am

*DOUBLE POST D:

Just wanted to say...IT'S THE NEXT DAY*
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 am

*Trumpet blares horribly* Gewd morning campers! Please come down to the basketball courts to do your morning excercises.

Chrissie was the first one up and she had already changed and brushed her hair and brushed her teeth. "Wake up," She yelled through the cabin. She lifted the blankets off of each and every camper in her bunk and stood outside, spraying herself with sun screen and bug spray.

I was about the last one up with Alice bugging me. I sluggishly got up and used the slightly disgusting yellow water in the sink to brush my teeth. I washed my face and brushed my hair. I went over to my suitcase and picked a random arrangement of clothes. I scurried to the bathroom and changed and waited on the bed, combing and tying my hair.

I groggily got up and did whatever I could to make myself look better. I got outside, and waited for Jon and the rest of them to take us to the basketball court. We did NOT want to be last.

"Up and at em'" I shouted. I walked around the hill after all the campers got up and sat a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:06 am

Alice changed, brushed her teeth and hair and pulled on her Nikes. She had been up for a while and wasn't looking forward to running.

Nick brushed his teeth, changed and fixed his hair before putting on his hat. He didn't get a great night's sleep. His bed squeaked every time he moved around.

Ryan helped wake up the campers and began to take the ones already ready down to the court.

Taylor got changed, brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. She made sure she had her sunglasses and waited on the porch for the others to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 am

I followed Ryan down to the court and we were the first ones there. After a while the d bunkers came, then the rest of our bunk.

I stepped outside in the sunshine, and sprayed bugspray and sun screen on my arms and knees. I started walking in circles around the porch out of boredom.

"Let's go!" I hollered. I took the whole bunk and pushed towards the basketball courts. They were pretty groggy. "Come on guys, wake up!" We were the 4th ones there and we all sat in a scrambled line.

I went along with Ryan. I stood waiting for the rest of our bunk.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 am

Jonathan heard the horn and quickly got up. He looked at his clock. It was 7:20. He had 30 minutes to get the guys up and cleaning the bunk. He quickly ran into the bathroom, changed into shorts and a t-shirt and walked out of the room. "BOYS! GET UP! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE BUNK!"

Jessica woke up. She rubbed her eyes and saw the time. She got up and went to the bathroom with her clothes.

Jennifer was already up. She was dressed, sitting outside with some other people on the picnic table.

Michael bolted up as he heard Jonathan shout to the campers.

Tyler groaned and got up. Other people in his bunk were already waking up and walking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 am

Alice set up and fixed her bed nicely and went to the basket ball court with Taylor. She sat down in the line and fiddled with her shoelaces.

Chase pointed to Alice and said something to Matt. "No way those other guys can get her or her friend." He said, motioning to Ellie as she sat down behind Alice.

Nick heard Chase and Matt laughing nerdy laughs. He looked at Alice and Ellie and thought, 'Oh, those are the normal ones...'

Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 am

Jayden looked where Nick was looking and raised his eyebrow. He gave a look to Nick.

The kung fu teacher was instructing us, but i was drowning in cool fresh air. Even though i wasn't a morning person, the morning air was like heaven to me.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 am

Jonathan led the guys to the basketball courts and stood in the back with the other A/Cs and counselors.

Michael stayed behind the bunk to finish tidying the bunk and take the last 2 kids over to the Basketball court.

Jessica stood in the back with everyone and made sure the girls line up straight.

Jennifer sat on the basketball court. There were ants crawling around but she didn't care. She just laid back and relaxed.

"I know right." Matt whispered back.

Tyler rolled his eyes at the dorky boys. Those girls will just fall from my amazing athletic skills.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 am

(LOLOLOL i'm not RPing by mehself. so i'm not taking Jayden. That was the whole point =P)

When I opened my eyes, everyone was getting up. I briefly got up and brushed the dirt off my shorts. I looked around and looked back at the front. We started doing the jumping jacks. And fifty of em'.

I stood in the back with the rest of the ACs. We were mainly keeping an eye on the younger ones, making sure they didn't slack off.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 am

Jonathan did some of the exercises to encourage his C Bunk campers.

Michael ran back quickly with the two campers and told them to get on line. He looked around. A lot of campers were wearing their purple sweatshirts.

Jennifer did the exercises and they were pretty easy.

Tyler did the exercises like they were no sweat.

[*COUGH* COUNSELORS DO THE EXERCISES TOO *COUGH*]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:44 am

(IKNOW COUGH COUGH?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:32 am

Nick did the exercises without much effort and shot a look back at Jayden.

Alice followed everyone else and waited for the running part. She didn't join track & field for nothing.

Taylor did what all the other ACs were doing. Pretending to do the exercises.

Ryan followed what Taylor and everyone else was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:39 am

"Alright everyone! Now 2 laps around the lake! Go down towards Big Red and around the trail up the road and back over here 2 times!" Jackson said. He motioned the A Bunkers to go first.

Tyler waited for Jackson to call the C Bunkers. He thought he could maybe talk to some of the girls then. but the normal ones. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 am

I followed Alice down the road after the b bunks, my ponytail flapping behind me. This year i decided to actually keep up. I stayed next to Alice the whole time. Waiting for the basketball court to come into view.

I ran around twice, and when i was done, the only ones who were there was all the guy acs. I decided to take another lap, and when i came back, almost all of the campers were back except for the *ahem* overweight people.

When I was done jogging, I put my sunglasses on and folded my arms, waiting to be fed breakfast.

I ran pretty restlessly, and lost count. I did 3 laps and i ended with everyone else. I raised an eyebrow, as the Jim said we could go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next