Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am

[-_______- Uh.]

Jennifer sat down and listened to the Arts and Crafts Teacher.... 45 Minutes later. She walked with everyone to the lodge for their 'co-ed' dance class. She grinned. Sucks for the boys. No Kung-Fu this year.

[Where did all the A/Cs go...?]

Jonathan walked with the kids helping them make their origami and sometimes helping translate for the teacher. 45 MINUTES LATER. He led the kids into the lodge for their co-ed dance class. "No whining boys. Just focus and pay attention."

Tyler decided to stand there and do nothing. The teacher scolded him, but it didn't matter. He wasn't all that interested in co-ed dancing either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

Alice pretended to do the dance moves as she watched everyone else fail.

Nick looked at Tyler and gave him a look.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am

Jennifer did the dance moves too, following the teacher and the girls.

Tyler saw Nick glare at him and he rolled his eyes. He did a move and then went to get a drink of water.

"Good morning A/Cs. Welcome to Ballroom dance." said a Lady with a man who could be her husband. "I'm Susie [random] and this is Peter. We are married and we've been dance partners for 22 years." She motioned Jim to put on music and set a demonstration for their dance.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am

"Okay. Good try. We try again tomorrow. Bye for now." The teacher announced. All the kids sighed and filed out.

"Comon, lets go to little red." Chrissie set off down the road towards Little Red, she took off her sunglasses and placed them in her pocket as she held the door open for the kids.

"What are we doing now?" complained Jayden to Jon. He was in the middle of dissing the dance teacher when they entered the little red.

"Again?" Ellie sighed. She followed Chrissie up until the little red and stod there waiting.

"Ballroom dancing over. Have a nice day."

Class was over, so Sora and Melissa walked out of the room just in time for them to see their campers. "Hey guys," they said.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am

"Some new stuff." Jonathan replied. He walked the kids into the room BEFORE the Arts and Crafts room where some ladies were standing their with art supplies.

[A/Cs stay in that room thingy.]

Last edited by Kai =] on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am

Alice shrugged and followed Ellie and Chrissie into Little Red.

Nick ignored Tyler's glare and they all went into Little Red.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 am

"What?" Ellie and Jayden asked eagerly.

"Don't tell them," Chrissie whispered, she waved through the door and at Tay, Jess, and Mell. She saw Sora holding Tay and looked away. Awkward...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 am

"Yeah what?" Alice joined in.

Taylor saw Chrissie look at her. She felt awkward and looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 am

Sora looked away at the teacher and put his hands down on his sides.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am

"Yeah..." Taylor said awkwardly, wiping her hands on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am

Jonathan nodded and motioned them to sit down at the tables. He talked a little bit with the adults and then got ready.

Jennifer sat down with Ellie and Alice. The other girls sat at their own table. Which left the guys with us.

The ballroom teacher walked out and Jim walked in. "You guys will now do quick introductions with each other and feel free to play some games." [ehh i'm running outta A/C ideas.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am

Alice looked at the only empty spots awkwardly. "I guess we don't have a choice..." She muttered annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 am

"You guys are gonna draw posters. Groups of either 3 or 4. Supplies are right there. Have fun!"

"Ice breakers kinda explained already. Anyway anyone wanna play hearts?" He yelled, waving his deck of cards in the air (Iunno why he has cards w/ him.

Mell said,"I'm Mell, 17 and i like animals."

"Ughh..."

"I'm not that good of a drawer..." Ellie said to Jenn and Alice.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am

"I'm not creative. Whatever. We'll just think of something."

"Don't forget, the stuff on the page HAS TO BE CSC RELATED." Jonathan added.

"Sure." Michael walked over to Sora and sat down. "Oh." He quickly stood up again. "My name is Michael but you can call me Mike. And I've been here for 7 years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am

"Me either..." Alice said, sneaking a peek at what the guys were drawing.

Nick looked at Tyler and Jay. "Uhh what do we draw?"

Taylor sat down on a bench and put on her sunglasses. She was burning in the heat.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am

"Maybe... Write CSC in big letters." Tyler suggested first. He looked at the table which they shared with the girls. There was paint and markers. He grabbed the paint.

Jonathan walked over. "If you guys are gonna use the paint, put this sheet of paper under it." He got a giant sheet of paper and stuck it under their poster/cloth thing.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am

Jayden had already started drawing his cap and the sun with a smiley face. "I'm good." He said, pointing at the drawing.

Ellie was drawing sunglasses and cup noodles. She drew hearts and stars everywhere.

Chrissie looked at all the drawings and smiled. Everyone loved CSC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 am

Nick looked at Tyler. It was kind of tacky, but there was nothing better. He began coloring some other things on the paper and reached for the same color Jen was reaching for.

Alice began coloring more things as Jen got more markers.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am

Jennifer reached for the markers and bumped into Nick's hand. She looked at him, grabbed a marker, and continued working.

Tyler wrote in red letters, CSC '09.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am

"You idiot!" Jayden slapped Tyler's hands and wrote a gigantic 10 over 09 and it looked like a bunch of cr@p. "Good job."

Ellie smirked as she drew stick people that indicated the three of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 am

Nick shrugged and felt Jennifer get all awkward. 'Ugh, girls.'

"Uhm who are those supposed to be?" Alice asked Ellie.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 am

"Oh well. Big deal." Tyler snapped. He continued his work and underlined the letters.

"I think that's the three of us." Jennifer said to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am

"Jesus Christ, Alice," Ellie replied, "Thanks for making fun of my drawings." She labeled them and then started drawing Chrissie, Tay, Jess, and Mell all with cool sunglasses.

"Why do they gotta be so anxious and awkward?" Jayden questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 am

Nick agreed with Jay. "I know right?"

"Oh..." Alice said feeling slightly bad.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 am

Chrissie dug in her pocket for a gel pen and signed each one of their posters. She put her sunglasses on again. The sunlight was creeping in the little red.

"Whatever," Jayden stated, "Not my problem."

Ellie drew little curls on the end the frame, making a border.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next