Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:24 am

Ellie shed a tear before going back in the cabin. She trashed her bowl noodles and got out set and a deck of cards. "Anyone?" She called and held the two up one in each hand.

Sora hastened to grab a bottle of water. He sauntered to the door of the cabin and handed it to her. He looked at her, hands out, waiting.

Chrissie promptly looked at her phone. Just fifteen more minutes until lights out...

Jayden looked at Nick and raised an eyebrow as if to say, What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 am

Alice followed Ellie in to play cards. She saw her cry for a moment but didn't want to bring it up again.

Taylor took the water and thanked Sora & Tyler. "Night guys," She said before walking down the porch steps to her own cabin.

Nick shrugged and returned to thinking about nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 am

"I'll play later." said Jennifer, confused on the situation. She headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

"Alright Guys. 5 minutes to lights out!" Jonathan said throughout the bunk.

Tyler sat on his bed, digging through his bookbag for cards.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:31 am

After about 10 minutes of playing cards with Alica, and stuffed them back in my suitcase and Chrissie yelled lights out. I crawled into the corner of my bed, and curled upinto a ball. I felt a numbness spread throughout me, and decided to brush my teeth before I fell asleep. I returned to my bed with Alice on hers next to me.

"Lights out!" I hollered and stepped outside. I texted Jonathon, Big red? (i don't know what counselors do at night so...)

After the lights went out, I went outside near the steps of the porch. I folded my hands and leaned against the bunk (whats the thingy thats like a column that holds up the bunk again? I had the name but forgot it...). I tapped my foot and waiting for Jon to come back out.

I got ready for bed, and punched Nick as I passed him. (Iunno what THEY do so i'm not gonna RP much.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 am

[HAHA lol. What happened to staying up all night and playing cards? You guys never did that???]

Jonathan's phone rang. He quickly grabbed it to stop it from ringing. He read the text. Yup. Bring Jess, and Taylor. I'm getting Ryan, Sora, and Mike. He walked outside and saw Michael and Ryan with Sora, talking quietly. Jonathan turned the lights off. "Alright boys. Stay quiet! If you wanna play cards or talk do whatever. Just when the parents do inspection, make sure you like... Pass out on the bed or something. Just make sure they don't see you up. Alright?"

Michael stood outside on the porch. Slowly, the lights from the other bunks began to turn off as it was 10. He saw the A Bunk Counselors and A/Cs walking out the bunk, heading towards Big Red.

Jessica left the bathroom lights on and turned off the rest. She walked outside with Taylor and waited for Chrissie so they could head to Big Red with the other counselors.

Jennifer grabbed her cards and looked around. On the left side of the bunk, a lot of the girls were already heading off to dreamland. She decided to play solitaire on her bed.

Tyler sat up on his bed. He turned on his iTouch and began to mess around. He decided to watch a movie.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:49 am

(it gets dark T_T)

"Make sure you guys don't scream or do much noise. If I hear about it, you guys are going to sleep as soon as soon as lights go out tomorrow night. So SHUT UP. Make sure you look asleep when Jim comes around or something." I briefly grabbed my jacket and quietly close the screen behind me and slip on my jacket. I find the rest of the counselors and stand by them.

I shrug my shoulders at Jonathon's comment and go back listening to my ipod.

I was getting sick of cards so I took Set out and called Jenn & Alice. I set up the game board. "You guys wanna play?"

It was getting cold so I hopped inside and grabbed my hoodie. I pulled it on and looked around. All we waited for was Taylor and Ryan. Chrissie exclaimed, "Stop showing off!" and pointed to my sweatshirt. I shrugged modestly and went back too waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:20 am

Alice climbed onto Ellie's bed and examined the cards closely.

Nick poked Tyler. "What are you watching?" He asked, taking out one the left head phone from his ear.

Taylor went outside and shivered a bit. She had already walked quite a while and didn't want to walk back to get her sweat shirt. She decided just to deal with it and ran over to where Sora, Chrissie and the others were waiting. "Sorry, campers were curious."

Ryan followed Taylor's shadow and put on his jacket. "Let's go," He said walking ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:23 am

"Sure." Jennifer grabbed her iPod so she can listen to it while she played.

"Let's go." Jonathan whispered. He walked with them towards Big Red where the lights were on. B bunk and A Bunk counselors and A/Cs were there already. The guys, setting up a basketball game.

Michael walked with everyone towards Big Red with Jessica. Jessica put on her jacket as it was getting a bit chilly.

Tyler looked up. "Huh? Oh. I'm watching The Hangover." He chuckled.

[Edit Later]

Last edited by Kai =] on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 am

Nick rolled his eyes and laid back, staring at the ceiling. Thoughts came and went by in his mind. Particularly, the talent show.

Alice whispered Set and picked out the three cards. They played for almost half an hour before they stopped to eavesdrop on what the other girls were gossiping about.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 am

Michael headed away from the group to go play basketball. "Yo Sora!" He motioned him over.

Jonathan walked over to Chrissie. "So. Talent show. Wanna plan now? Or just... Leave it aside for later?"

"Omg. Wanna make a list??" Christina said to Kelly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 am

Kelly looked confused. "Of what?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

Alice gave her a o___o look and turned to see if Ellie and Jen heard.

Nick wondered what the ACs and Counselors were doing right now. He wished he could do something other than listen to the other guys 'picking' people out from the list.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 am

"Of the guys of course!" Christina said. She turned to Jamie who was on the bed next to hers. "Wanna join us Jamie?"

Tyler took out his headphones and eavesdropped on some of the dorkier kids convos.

"These girls are so different from last year." said Matt. He was talking to his friend, Chase.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 am

I shook my head. The last thing I wanted to do right now was eavesdrop. "Grr, we could go outside right now. I want fresh air really badly."

"Already saw that movie." He looked over to the list the guys were holding,"any girl thats not a creeper?"

"No you can go play basketball." I waved him away, "Me, Jess, and Tay are gonna think of the ideas." I walked over to them, "So. Have any ideas?"

I held up my hands and caught the ball. I shot towards the hoop and missed. I just wasn't focused enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

Chase nodded. "Yeah they're mostly not great looking...except three of them," He said with a nerdy voice and fixing his glasses.

Nick leaned over to Chase and Matt. "Give up on them then," He said slightly laughing and mocking them.

"Like you're going to get one!" The two whined and fixed their glasses again.

Kelly poked Jamie and Christina and they began to giggle and chatter about people so out of their league.

Alice laughed inside her head. "Let's get them to ask one of the guys," She said to Ellie.

Taylor began thinking of ideas that didn't sound lame but she couldn't think at all.

(Who's going to be Simon?)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 am

carmen snorted, "You guys are pathetic, go to sleep."

Jo ho walked over to the guys fixing their glasses. "Psh," he said although he still wanted to join them.

"Which three?" Jayden asked without the slightest trace of interest although, he did have a bit of curiosity on which girls were actually normal.

"Ehh," I rolled my eyes, "I think we would be torturing one of them. And thats just mean." I said with a pouty face. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

Alice shrugged and watched them keep laughing.

Christina kept talking about Jayden. "Should I ask...?" She laughed nervously.

Nick hadn't been paying any attention to the girls but now that they brought it up, he did wonder just a bit.

Chase pointed to their names on the list and cleaned his glasses.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

[SIMON? Where'd you get Simon? He's B Bunk... xD]

"Psh. That's far from torture. It's what they'll probably ask them already." Jenn whispered to Ellie and Alice.

Tyler laughed at the dorky guys. "We have a better chance then you would."

Matt looked through the list with his flashlight.

"Oh. You sure?" Jonathan asked. [Remember. He's Rob. xD]

Michael formed a team with 2 other A/Cs, Ryan and Sora. "Game?" He looked at the D Bunk Counselors and A/Cs. They agreed and they set up a full court game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 am

"No you wouldn't! I bet you!" Chase yelled, forgetting to be quiet and pulling out a 5 dollar bill.

"I'm not wasting my time for five dollars. And keep quiet!" Nick shot back.

Alice agreed with Jen and sat back onto her own bed, itching a bug bite.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

"We don't need to bet to know that we have a better chance." Tyler snapped.

"If you guys want, I already know like half the guys from Chinese School. I can ask them for you." Jennifer said with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 am

Christina and Kelly stared at Jen with their mouths open. "LUCKY!" They screamed and punched Jen a little too hard.

Alice nodded and encouraged them to.

"You're just scared!" Matt retorted to Nick and Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:37 am

Jennifer looked at them. "SHUT IT!" She whispered loudly.

"Scared?" Tyler laughed. "Of what. Girls? Like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:40 am

"Whoops..." They said in unision.

"Yeah, you're scared to lose to us!"

Nick laughed at that. "We could beat you any day."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:45 am

Jennifer rolled their eyes at them. "So. Anyways. How about it?"

"Lose? To You two?" Tyler chuckled.

Matt eyed him. "Yeah. Actually. US THREE!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 am

(you guys are too fast. I'm not responding >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 am

(get back on aim. and respondddd)

"Us three against you three! There's three girls and three of us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next