Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 am

Jessica walked up the stairs to the bunk. "Do you guys need a heater?" Jessica asked, overhearing them talk about Cup Noodles. She dug in her bag and took out a small water boiler with the plug hanging from it.

Jennifer walked into the middle shower without taking her flip flops off. She remember how her brother had gotten warts one time cause he didn't wear shoes in the shower. [It's true.. >.<]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am

(GROSSSSSSSSSSSS)

"Yeah thanks," Alice replied pulling out her shampoo, shower gel and conditioner.

Nick took a really quick shower and sat down on his bed, waiting for his hair to dry.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 am

(SICKK)

"Going first! Called it!" I didn't feel like getting my stuff out so I snatched Alice's and ran to the clean shower with flip flops.

I Sighed knowing that i'd have to go last and let all teh campers go first.

I laid on the bed sighing as the guys rushed to the showers.

Jayden showered and got back out, he snatched a cup of noodles and waited on line for the boiler.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am

Jessica got one of her poland spring bottles and filled the boiler up. She had brought a whole pack of water, so it didn't really matter. She plugged it in and waited a couple of minutes. All the girls were starting to enter the bunk.

Jennifer took a quick shower and washed her hair. She put on a towel, grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom to change. After she changed, she put dried her hair quickly with a towel and left it alone.

Jonathan walked towards the bunk. He got in and saw the guys walking all around the bunk, going to take a shower. He quickly set up 2 water boilers. One from his house and one from Michael's.

Tyler walked back to the bunk. He decided to shower later, after all the guys finished. He quickly filled up a Cup Noodle with hot water and he walked on the hill. He sat on the grass and began to eat.

Michael sat outside on the porch, watching the guys walk in and out, still talking and wandering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am

"Hey!" Alice shouted and huffed angrily. She felt gross and sticky. "Hurry up!" She called impatiently.

Nick heard the rain begin to fall outside heavily. I wonder what everyone else is thinking about... He thought lying down and getting his pillow wet. "Sora, why do you always hang around that Taylor AC?" Nick asked mocking Sora.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 am

Tyler rushed in after the rain started to come down. He was sorta wet, but not entirely. He walked over to where Nick was talking to Sora.

Jennifer grabbed her shampoo, conditioner and other stuff. She stood in front of the center shower. "Here. Hurry up." She motioned Alice over. "Just use mine."
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 am

"Why are you always playing football? Why are you laying on the pillow with wet hair? Why are you breathing?" He retorted.

Chrissie grabbed her boiler from her duffle bag and set it on the ground, pouring two water bottles in.

I took 5 minutes trying to peeve Alice, and walked out with wet hair.

I walked outside, cup noodles in one hand, chopsticks in another. He sat on the porch, watching the overly excited A bunkers trying to catch fireflies. I wonder if there are any regular girls in C bunk...
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:16 am

Tyler burst out laughing at Sora's comment. He quickly walked away and outside on the porch. He looked at the sky. Passing Storm. He sat on the steps. "Hey Jayden." He said.

"WATER'S READY!" Jessica shouted.

Jennifer kept drying her hair until it was pretty much dry. She heard Jessica and grabbed her cup of noodles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:16 am

"Finally," Alice grumbled and took a quick shower. She walked out and changed in the bathroom stall with wet hair. "I'm going outside Ellie," Waved Alice as she took her cup noodle and sat on the drier porch steps and looked across to the other bunks.

"Well you still didn't answer my question. I can answer all three of those questions. And it's not like I hang around girl campers," Nick shot back.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 am

Jennifer grabbed her noodles and sat on the porch railing. "Big Dipper." she pointed to the sky.

Michael decided to shower later. After all, all the A/Cs and counselors were gonna be out all night. He could shower after he hung around Big Red and probably get all sweaty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 am

Alice looked to where Jen was pointing and nodded. The clouds were beginning to clear up now and Alice could feel the misquotes coming back.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 am

"It's not like i'm that childish not to have a friend thats a girl." He replied. He thought of Taylor again.

"Same!" Chrissie shouted across the bunk.

I took my bowl noodles and stepped outside, eating in silence, watching the night air blow through the trees.

He walked back inside, done with his noodles and sat next to Tyler, Nick and Sora.

(guys i'm gonna go, try not to RP that much.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am

Jennifer ate her cup noodles while looking around. D bunk Girls were next door. They were all pretty much outside, talking while some of the D Guys were coming over from near A Bunk Girls.

Tyler sat on one of the nearby beds and closely listened to Sora and Nick's argument.

Jessica had finished up all of her water. She heard Chrissie tell everyone she had water as well and stored her Boiler onto the cabinet.

[Random Character Time!]
Christina walked outside with her cup noodles with Jamie, Veronica, and Kelly with her. She saw Steven, Justin, Matt, and Chase walk up the hill. "Ew!" She pointed.

"Oh god... Here she goes." Jennifer whispered to Alice and Ellie as she watched Christina and the other girls talk to the guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 am

"How do you know I don't have a friend that's a girl?" Nick asked again. "Anyways, It's not like Taylor's just your friend." Nick snickered.

Alice slurped up the last few noodles and stared at the stars. Strangely, she thought of three familiar faces. Who were they? Tyler, Nick and Jayden. She shook her head and said no to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 am

Ellie smiled as she looked up at the stars. She was fortunate enough to make it. SHe looked across the camp grounds and took it in.

"You can think what you want." Sora flipped over on the bed and looked out the roof window onto the stars.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 am

"Psst Sora..." Whispered Nick as Sora looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am

"Yeeeesss?" Sora replied.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

Tyler finished his cup of noodles and threw it out.

"Who is that. Christina? Sheesh. Why does she always giggle about guys, yet she says ew when she sees them." Jennifer scowled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

"You're thinking about Taylor." Nick laughed and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 am

Tyler walked outside to throw out his noodles in the garbage can. Then heard the door close dramatically. He saw Nick running with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 am

"Eh." Sora replied as he ran outside. Sora remained on the bed.

"What on earth are you doing?" Jayden asked Nick.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 am

Nick laughed at Jayden. "It's funny."

Taylor walked over to the boys bunk and knocked on the door. "Do you have any extra water?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

Tyler stood outside and saw Taylor. "Water? Hold On." He motioned her to stay outside. "Yo Sora. Your 'friend' is outside asking for water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Taylor stood outside and waited for someone to bring a water bottle. She gave Tyler a strange look. "Why the quotation marks around friend?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:52 am

Tyler bolted around. "Huh? Oh. Just nothing. It was um... Just Hold on." Tyler said, through the broken wire mesh on the door.

Jessica looked at her phone. It was about 15 minutes more until lights out.

Jonathan helped the boys with their stuff, maybe for unpacking or getting boiling water for their cup noodles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next