Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Red Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:44 am

Welcome to Camp Red Lake
- CRL for short-

This camp welcomes girls and boys. Ages run though 12-16.
Tough the 16 year olds dont have their cars, so they cannot escape.

Each captin is diffrent. Each has its own specail animal print theme.

Take ex, my bunk. Its the Zerbra Jungle.
Main Bunk:
My bunk has 3 sets of bunk beds(6 people). The bunks are painted black and hot pink zerbra prints.Hanging form a hook( on each bunk) is a name plate. It has teh name of teh girl(or boy) written in their hand-wrighting. Then each bunk has a statiory set. Each has 3 pens( color of your choose) with your name curved into it. Also inculed in the satiory set has enovlopes with your name written on it, with eaither black or green ink. The sheets are white and black. The top black it black and teh color of your chose zerbra print. The pillows are, white, black, color of your chose, and a small heart, star or dimond pilllow. There is a trow blanket that is plain,( white). You must keep that one clean. There is 1 closet with your name inprited on the door.
The bathroom:
there are 3 sinks. The pair of bunk-mates sare one sink, like who ever i will be paired up with, will share a sink with me. There are 4 toilets, 2 bathtubs, and 5 showers. You each have 1 hand towel, 3 bathtowels, and 1 rope with your chose of color zerbra print.( yoru anme is written in it with fancy handwritting) There are cabints below and above the sinks.
Sitting area
-Inside the main bunk-
Each sitting area incules 2 plush sofas, 1 small cube that stores extra pillow and blankets. The sitting area also inclues 1 love seat, and 1 rocking chair. There is a radio and old tv set with the local tv chanels, to bad we olny get to use it when there is bad wether.... wich sames to happen alot, latly. The sofas are white and black... you guesed it zebra print! teh blankets and pillows in the cubes are diffrent color zebra prints. The loveseat is plain, cream and black pock-a-dot. the chair matches the loveseat.

Form:

Name:
Personlity:
Cabin:

Looks:
Other:

( please have more than 1 character)

Open Cabins:

Zebra(girls) -4 spots
Zebra(boys)-3 spots
Tiger(girls)- 3 sports
Tiger(boys)-4 spots
Elelphatnt(girls)-6 spots
elephant(boys-) 5 spots.
Falmogo(girls)-4 spots
Lepardo(boys)- 4 spots

(i'll make more cabins if nessacry)

Characters:

Allison- 15, Zebra
Kelly-14, Tiger
Sam 15, Tiger
Carson-14,Elephant
Lola-13, Falmogo
Jake-13,Lepardo

Anna Marie-16, Zebra
Sara Jean-15, Tiger
Abby-14, Flamingo
Josh-15, Tiger

Ireth-15, Tiger
Cassain-15,Zebra
Mitchell-16, Zebra

John-16, Zebra
Ricky-13, Leopard

Michaele Dawson-15, Tiger

pictures

Camp Red Lake BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnhoaEpadjRhM2hHSklONVVJY1o2ancAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Camp Red Lake BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlJ0ajFNdjhhM2hHQ3hFSFJqZGF0Z1EAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Camp Red Lake 10h3cly
Camp Red Lake E0ogar
Camp Red Lake Xljh92
Camp Red Lake 2j4937k

Camp Red Lake 399px-John_Cena_134616 JOHN CENA

Camp Red Lake Channing_tatum RICKY

cassian:
Camp Red Lake Do_you_fit_me__by_Yallen

ireth Camp Red Lake Kristen_stewart

Mitchell:

Camp Red Lake Sodapop

Camp Red Lake Blonde Michaele

Reslipships:

Sam&&Michaele
Mitchell&&Allison

Last edited by PopPrincess on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 am

Name: Anna Marie; Sara Jean; Abby; Josh
History: She's a girl from a suburban town, she's not country, but not city either, she's a mixture, she loves shopping but she loves country music, she hates cars but she hates tractors; She's a girl from a very small country town, that's the way she is, that's the way she'll always be; She's a girl from one of the big cities, she is 100% a city chick; He's a boy that grew up in both country and city, but he grew up in the city when he was younger so he's a bit more country
Personlity: She's as sweet as a button, she loves anything and everything; She's sweet, but guys, don't mess with her, she gre up with all boys so she's as tough as they can get; She's a girly girl, and dosen't like to get dirty much; He's kind and will do anything you ask him to
Cabin: Zebra; Tiger; Flamingo; Tiger

Other: Nothing, I'll get pictures soon, I'm workin' on 'em
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 am

(, i'll add you, what color would you like ur characters to be)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 am

(Anna Marie-yellow, Sara Jean-blue, Abby-pink, Josh-green, hows that??)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:40 am

Camp Red Lake 10h3cly
Camp Red Lake E0ogar
Camp Red Lake Xljh92
Camp Red Lake 2j4937k
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:54 am

( i kinda ment liek what color your username was going to be..)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 am

(may I join? here is my form:

Name: Ireth Tasardur; Cassian Trevan; Mitchell Grevor
Age: 15; 15; 16 (just incase you want an older person around)
History: She has grown up in the country but moved to the city. She has a scratch across her face from her parents. Her parents can be mean and hurt Ireth at times that is why she is all skittish and shy; He is pure country but has been in the city a couple of times. Has been known as flirtatious and fun around people he knows; Lived in the city but moved to the country and learned to play the guitar. Parents are laid back and are fine with what Mitchell does as long as it doesn't get him in trouble
Personlity: Ireth has a bad attitude but is still a good friend. She is strong and brave and won't back down from a fight. She will stand up for her friend when times go bad. She is not much of the 'social' type and is more independent than social. she can be shy and nervous around others at times, especially boys. She is adventurous and curious about things she has never seen or heard (like secret passage ways and other things) she is very mysterious and hard to figure out. SHe can be a cluts around people she likes or cares about; Cassian is laid back and has a mellow attitude. He can be competitive and flirtatious at times. He is adventurous and brave when there are new things around him. He can be mean at times but is still a good friend. He is helpful and will stand up for a friend or loved one if something bad has gone wrong; Mitchell's personality will be played out
Cabin: Ireth is in the Tiger Cabin; Cassian is in the Zebra cabin; Mitchell is in the Zebra cabin
Looks: Ireth has dark auburn colored hair with brown eyes. She is wearing a gray shirt with her favorite band on it (Fall out boy xD) and is wearing worn out denim jeans with black convers. she has a scar on her face from an injury and sometimes she wears a black, purple, and lime green colored hat. she has a little muscular build. she is known to be somewhat plain for any boy because of her looks; Cassian has curly brown hair with emerald colored eyes. He is wearing a dark green shirt that says: 'Do you fit me?' and wearing denim jeans with holes in them on the knees. he is wearing black tennis shoes with gold essence on it. He has a medium muscular build; Mitchell has light, sapphire blue colored eyes with dull dark brown hair. He has a scar on his face from a fight and is wearing denim jeans and a navy blue shirt that says: 'Back off! I bite' and is wearing black tennis shoes.

Other: they are all single and are looking for that special someone

so can i join?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp Red Lake BUcdCamp Red Lake QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Name: John Cena ; Ricky Johnson
History: John was born in the city but his parents died when he was 4. He lived in an orphanage for 12 years. He goes to the local gym 3 times a week. ;Ricky was born in city but raised in the country.
He lives in an orphanage with John
Personlity: John is a smart kid and is brave. He tends to have a temper but not all the time. ; ; Ricky tends to have a temper but overall is a smart kid. He loves to play sports and sticks up for his family/friends.
Cabin: Zebra ; Leopard

Looks: (at Bottom)
Other: BOTH ADOPTED

Camp Red Lake 399px-John_Cena_134616 JOHN CENA

Camp Red Lake Channing_tatum RICKY
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 am

(acppeted, btoh of ya'll)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:23 am

(wait! i have photos here they are:

here is cassian:
Camp Red Lake Do_you_fit_me__by_Yallen

here is ireth (I know she looks like kristen stewart but that is how i picture her):
Camp Red Lake Kristen_stewart

and finally here is Mitchell:

Camp Red Lake Sodapop there now do you wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 am

Lola drope dher luggage at the cabin porch sighing. She garped teh VitiamWater and toke a heartly drink.

Kelly toke her duffel bags into her bunk and started to unpack, claming a top bunk,a nd neatly write " Kelly" on the name plate

Allison tried to un-stuck her heels in the mud, but she couldnt move. she was wearing a orange wrap around halter with a black leather mini skirt.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 am

Name: Michaela Dawson
History: She was born in N.Y.C. which is where she gets her city personality from, also grew up around older girls, that's where her love for guys and flirtiness comes from. She moved to a small country side house 2 years ago, bringing up her country love.
Personality: She is 50% country and 50% city. She loves hanging in the mall with friends, but she also loves spending time outdoors in nature and camping. She's a big flirt and she's ah-mazing at it, spoiled brat most of the time too.
Cabin: Tiger
Looks: Camp Red Lake Blonde
Other: Flirts with Sam cause she really likes him!
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:39 am

(accpeted)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:39 am

ORP: Yay! Can I RP??
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:41 am

(yea)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 am

Michaela walked into her cabin wearing a very mini mini skirt, a tight halter top that shows the belly button ring she has on. Her hair was crimped into a cute style with straightened bangs on her right side. She had dark eyeliner and light pink lipgloss. Her heels matched her outfit, making her look hotter than ever.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:45 am

(yahooo! anyone wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 am

Kelly tilited her head out teh window, watching teh new girl.

Sam troted out of his cabin,and whent to get his bags.

Carson graped his bags, showing off his muscales and whent into his cabin.

(sure, can one your ur characters(meercaty) liek one of my girls? idk hwo it would/could be)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 am

Michaela put a small compact mirror in front of herself and smiled, until she saw Kelly staring in the background. She turned to Kelly. "Can I help you?" she smirked with an attitude.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 am

Ireth walked into the Tiger Cabin, flinging her duffle bag onto the bottom bunk. She turned to see Michaela, she rolled her eyes as she went and wrote on the little plate on the bottom bunk her name. City girls... they can be so spoiled she thought to herself as she tied her shoe lace, keeping her gray gaze down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 am

Kelly roleld ehr eyes and looked down to Ireth, " Hi, I'm kelly." She smilied, bubbly. If someone had to decirble ehr in one word it would be Bubbly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:52 am

(mitchell will work)

Cassian walked into the Zebra Cabin, sitting down on the bottom bunk and watching the others walk in.

Mitchell came into the cabin, putting his bag on the top bunk ontop of Cassian's bed. "Hey Cassian, whats up?" he said, sitting down next to him.

"Nothing man, ready for a great year at camp" Cassian said, giving Mitchell a high five as he pulled out his things.
Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:52 am

After putting his own things away, Sam wlaked over to Tiger Cabin, to vist Kelly.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 am

She dropped her eyeliner on the floor and she ben down all the way to grab it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 am

"Ireth" she said, her gaze lifted up to the new girl. "You seem like a nice person to talk to then others" she said, talking about Michaela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Red Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Lake   Camp Red Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Red Lake
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next