Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]

Go down 
+2
Ray
_furryfurby
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] Empty
PostSubject: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 am

Camp Sakih. Its been the place your parents bring you every summer since you were, well, you can't even remember! It's the same families every year, you have your own set of summer friends, summer crushes, summer families. Now you are all teenagers, hardly in contact over the year but close as siblings when you get to Camp Sakih. its time again, and you can't wait to catch up with your friends. But there's drama brewing, be a apart of it?

Form:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Family:
Crush?

Rules:
ABSOLUTELY NO POWERPLAYING, MARY SUES OR GODMODDING. you WILL be asked to change your post
Although the kids are mostly friends, feel free to drama it up. BUT NO ARTIFICIAL DRAMA. aka:
Mary began to cry. She couldn't believe her dad had just drowned.
I mean that is just a tad unbelievable.
Please use proper grammar and spell check! Literate English please, you can all read and write, show it.

Campers:

News:
-It's the beginning of summer again, and the families are arriving!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:50 am

Name:Ian
Age[13-17]: 15
Description: brown shaggy hair, semi muscular, tall, not skinny nor fat.
Personality: quiet, keeps to himself most of the time, loves music
Family: lives with divorced mom, only child.
Crush? secretly crushing ???

[what's a mary sue? the example you just gave?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:58 am

[here's a site to tell you if you're charrie is a mary sue or not http://www.ponylandpress.com/ms-test.html ]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Name: Roxian Diane Hawk ; Damien Rock Herrin
Description: Tall, waist length black hair with red highlights covering one eye, dark mysterious brown eyes, pale skin, no freckles, long black nails with red pointed tips ; Tall, short jet black hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin, few freckels, musculuar
Family: Parents divorced during school so she's living with her mom ; Parents had been divorced since he was in pre-k, lives with his dad
Crush: Not yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:26 am

Name: Taylor; Allison; Kelly
Age[13-17]: 14;17;15
Description:
Taylor: has curly light blond(sandy) clored hair with darker blond highlights. She has small cloud of frekles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Talylor is tall(for her age), standing at 5'6. She is mostly tan. Bright green eyes
Alllison:
has lighty blond hair thats layed and landes about middle back. Its a beach blond color. her eyes are a sparkly blue color, with thick eye lashes. She stands at 5'5 and is rather thin.
Kelly:
Light blond hair with hot pink tips. She also has a hot pink highlight by the left sid eof her face. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue with shimmers of sliver. Shes small and petie, standing at 5'2 1/2.
Personality:
Taylor:
Taylor is a laied by, down-to-earth country girl. She loves the contry and everything animal retilited. She cnat stand the contry folk, and talks with a county accent.
Allison:
Spolied rotton city brat. She hates the contry, and everything that does with teh contry. She olny comes to camop, beause she was a 'county girl' when she was littler. She lvoes living in a large apmarent with her mother.
Kelly:
Kelly is passitne and very friendly. She will welcome eveyone. But she is also a right fighter. She ALWAYS has to be right, and likes the excitment of a fight, and tends to win. She is a scopiro witch means she is also sectrivtive.

Family: Taylor lives with her mother, father, her younger brother, and her twin, Kelly. Allison lives with he mother in NYC, and is an oldly child. Kelly lives with her mother, father, little brother and twin Taylor.

Crush: Damien; none right now; none right now
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] BUcdCamp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 am

Name: Ricky [Looks like Jesse McCartney] ; Will [Sean Faris]
Age[13-17]: 15 ; 17
Description: Ricky is a strong male with shaggy blonde hair. Has brown eyes. Wears pretty much anything.(That guys wear..) ; Will is a strong male with short brown hair.He always wears a hoodie and some jeans. He sometimes puts his hair in a moehawk. He has brown eyes
Personality: Ricky is a nice guy who is protective sometimes. He has a temper when someone talks about him or makes fun of him. He is very funny and loves to play sports. He likes to play guitar and dances EXTREMELY well. ; Will is a decent guy who has a temper based on his mood. He is never mean to a girl and he's caring. His father was in the military and often acts like he was in the military.
Family: Lives in New Jersey with his dad and little brother Mike. ; Lives in California with his dad and his lil sister Jamie.
Crush?: Classified info... (Pshhh) Maybe.... Kelly.. idk xD ; Maybe... Idk.. xD

Last edited by Ghetto Azn Kaikai on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:47 pm

ORP: LOL, Lola. Always going after a charrie. xD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:06 pm

(join? here is my form:

Name: Ireth Tasardur; Cassian Trevan; Mitchell Grevor
Age[13-17]: 16; 16; 17
Description: Ireth has dark auburn colored hair with brown eyes. She is wearing a gray shirt with her favorite band on it (Fall out boy xD) and is wearing worn out denim jeans with black convers. she has a scar on her face from an injury and sometimes she wears a black, purple, and lime green colored hat. she has a little muscular build. she is known to be somewhat plain for any boy because of her looks; Cassian has curly brown hair with emerald colored eyes. He is wearing a dark green shirt that says: 'Do you fit me?' and wearing denim jeans with holes in them on the knees. he is wearing black tennis shoes with gold essence on it. He has a medium muscular build; Mitchell has light, sapphire blue colored eyes with dull dark brown hair. He has a scar on his face from a fight and is wearing denim jeans and a navy blue shirt that says: 'Back off! I bite' and is wearing black tennis shoes.
Personality: Ireth has a bad attitude but is still a good friend. She is strong and brave and won't back down from a fight. She will stand up for her friend when times go bad. She is not much of the 'social' type and is more independent than social. she can be shy and nervous around others at times, especially boys. She is adventurous and curious about things she has never seen or heard (like secret passage ways and other things) she is very mysterious and hard to figure out. SHe can be a cluts around people she likes or cares about; Cassian is laid back and has a mellow attitude. He can be competitive and flirtatious at times. He is adventurous and brave when there are new things around him. He can be mean at times but is still a good friend. He is helpful and will stand up for a friend or loved one if something bad has gone wrong; Mitchell's personality will be played out
Family: Cassian is Ireth's cousin; Ireth is Cassian's cousin; a good friend of Cassian
Crush? none right now; nobody if anyone is not interested; idk

join?)

Last edited by meercat97 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:10 am

LoveSick Kitten wrote:
ORP: LOL, Lola. Always going after a charrie. xD

( duh!!! =D)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:54 am

ORP: LOL, I should've expected it coming. xD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 am

(I am just looking around to see if anyone was open)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:38 am

[okay, thanks, jorie!]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Name: Michaela; Lorraine
Age[13-17]: 16; 15
Description: Beautiful blonde hair that comes to about her elbows, it's straight yet wavy, shimmery pretty blue eyes, lucious lips, always wearing provacitive clothing since she was never taught how to look or be appropriate; Long brunette hair with blonde highlights, light brown amber eyes, always wearing the IN fashions, very fashionable.
Personality: Only one word: FLIRTY!; Only 4 words: Straight Down Messed Up!
Family: She lives in a HUGE loft in N.Y.C. Her house is filled with pools, flatscreen TV's, stereos, pool tables, everything a teenager is love with! Her parents are always away, so she lives home alone, except for the fact she's had a couple guys over here and there; Lives in Los Angeles baby! She lives with her 2 younger sisters and her mother. Her father left her when she was a little girl.
Crush? Crushing on Cassian!; None yet
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:57 pm

(Oh yeah cassian is loved by all! *crowd cheers for cassian*)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 pm

ORP: Haha. Yup! Do I have 2 wait 2 be accepted??
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 pm

(........)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:52 pm

(ahhhh! that could take forever!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 am

ORP: How could it take forever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 am

[all accepted, tho i never said you had to be xP. but kai, how do they come to this campground if they have no family? its like a camping campground, not an actual camp]

Name: Chris Wells; Melysa Wells
Age[13-17]: 16; 16
Description: They are fraternal twins, and both share the same chesnut brown hair that looks almost red in the sunlight. Mel's curls as it falls to her shoulders, while Chris has his cut in a shaggy messy cut right above his ears. Both have the same hazel eyes, switching colors as their clothing changes.
Personality: Chris is athletic, very bubbly and never standing still. He loves to talk, but because he has trouble focasing, may miss something obvious; Mel is the opposite. She is reserved, but by no means quite. She voices her opinion quite loudly and strongly, and she never leads out any detail that can help her case.
Family: Chris and Melysa, the twins. Tanya, the 6 year old sister, and Chris and Melanie, the Parents.
Crush? Taylor; maybe Damien
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am

Name: Rosemary [Rose] Layosk; Blake Layosk; Stacey Culbertson
Age[13-17]: 15; 15
Description: Shoulder length brown hair with blonde and [natural hair color] red highlights, she has hazel eyes and a slight tan, not very much of one though, she has long looking legs though she is only 5'2"; Short, cropped black hair, he has dark brown eyes, he has a muscular build and stands about 5'11"
Personality: Rosemary is quiet and dosen't talk much, though she will open up talking to you if you're nice, she mostly only talks to Blake, her adopted brother; Blake is big but he's like a big teddy bear, he's kind, but very protective of his adopted sister Rosemary
Family: Blake is her adopted brother, that's why they're the same age, look nothing a like, but aren't furternal twins, her adopted parents are Charlie and Riley; Rosemary is his adopted sister, that's why they're the same age, look nothing alike, but aren't furternal twins, his adopted parents are Carlie and Riley
Crush?: Dosen't know; Dosen't know
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:28 am

(Ok.. Well I would explain it.. But i don't feel like it.. So Imma change it.)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:28 am

ORP: Thanks!

Michaela walked around her cabin wearing her normally provactitive outfits.

Lorraine smiled out the cabin window.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:43 am

_furryfurby wrote:
[okay, thanks, jorie!]

[you're welcome!]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am

Cassian sat down on the steps of the cabin, looking around at the people walking by.

Mitchell sat on a stump, playing his guitar as people walked past him.

Ireth layed down on the grass, staring up at the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:47 am

She bent over to pick up her pen, showing ALOT.

Lorraine walked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]   Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Sakih [Camp grounds RP]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next