Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 pm

"Well... at least no one got hurt." I assured. I began to spin my yoyo again, cautiously watching it going up and down. "Alice! You wanna go back and forth? My yoyo."

Jayden chuckled under his breath. He began to watch Nick, interested in what he had to offer.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:11 am

Tyler messed around with the yoyo. He was better than a lot of the other campers. Based on the fact that he's been here longer. The camera guy walked into Big Red and took pictures of us.

Jennifer did a couple of tricks, but then the teacher walked over and taught her a couple new ones.

Jonathan helped out some of his campers with their yoyos. Majority of them were really good. But the minority needed help getting it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:07 am

Alice dropped her yoyo a few times but didn't worry.

Nick watched Tyler show off and scoffed annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 am

Jonathan looked at the time. He whispered something to the yoyo lady and she nodded. "Alright everyone! Wrap the sticks around the string NICELY and put it back!" Jonathan shouted.

"Alright. So we're gonna practice our college essays tomorrow." The man, named Randy, told the A/Cs.
"I believe you guys have Dance now. In the infirmary because I think C Bunk is coming over." Jim came outta nowhere and told everyone.

Michael got up and stretched. He walked outside with everyone and over to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:31 am

Alice put her yoyo back and wrapped up the sticks. She squeezed through the group of kids to the door and followed Chrissie to the Dance Room.

Nick put away his yoyo and sticks last and followed the large mass of kids, forming together. It was getting really hot already and he was sweating and sticky.

Taylor and all the other ACs began walking over to the Infirmary so they wouldn't be in the way of the C Bunkers. She put on her sunglasses and felt her skin burn under the sun light.

Sora trudged outside squinting in the sunlight. They reached the infirmary in a matter of minutes and he stood there waiting for Jim to instruct us.

Chrissie led the kids to the dance room, pulling on her shades. She pushed the girls that were behind and brought up the rear. These C bunkers had no idea where they were going and had never been there before. She carefully instructed them to go to (idk where it is).

Ellie followed Alice wondering where they would go. She had never been there before. Although dancing lessons didn't sound too fun.

Dance lessons? Shoot i didn't sign up for this... Jayden thought.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 am

[The little room IN Little Red... Which reminds me. That should be there.... >.< FAIL.]

"Actually, change of plans. We have to do activities... Which, is in Little Red." Jonathan redirected the 'pack' towards Little Red, right next door."

"Change of plans." Jim said. "You guys should head to that room in Little Red."

Jennifer squeezed past everyone and the little A Bunkers from their Arts and Crafts class to sit at the tables near the room.

Michael groaned. He walked with the A/Cs to Little Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 am

"At least it's not dance lessons," Nick whispered to Jay who seemed to be grumbling and mumbling.

Alice shrugged and she and Ellie followed Jon and Chrissie to the room in Little Red.

Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am

I ignored everyone else's groans of fake exhaustion and followed Chrissie to Little Red. Arts & crafts. How fun. At least the teacher wont be speaking that much chinese. I remember last year, where the teacher was going to fast and speaking in an incoherent language.

Sora rolled his eyes and also went into big red. Greeting his kids, he went into the room next to them and sat once again on the benches.

"Right then," Chrissie announced pulling the group inside little red.

"You're right there," Jayden replied to Nick, "When do you think dance is?" He absolutely dreaded the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 am

Alice wondered what they were going to do this year in Arts & Craft. Last year wasn't exactly the best. Not to mention the teacher was hard to understand. She sat down next to Ellie and waited for the teacher to begin speaking.

Taylor followed Ryan and Sora into Big Red. She watched her campers sit down on the benches and hoped that this year, the teacher would be speaking better and understandable English. Last year, she had to translate most of what the teacher was saying to her campers. It was exhausting and annoying. Oh the things we do for our campers... Taylor thought taking off her sunglasses again.

Ryan looked around the room and saw lots of supplies laid out on the front table. He watched two of his campers bickering and fighting each other. "Hey! Stop that!" He shouted, not wanting them to embarrass themselves in front of the Arts & Crafts teacher. Some adult volunteers were running around trying to make sure everything was okay and set for the next bunk.

Nick shrugged and motioned Sora over. "Hey when's Dance?" He asked, putting his hat on the table. He didn't want to be here or at Dance. He had fun at Gym but that was already over. Nick frowned and waited for Sora to respond before the teacher began to speak.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am

"I don't know about you guys, but I have dance right now so..." He suggested, "Ask Jon." He briskly walked past them into the dim lighted room, and stood next to Taylor looking at their teacher, whom they would spend a couple hours with, every day for the rest of the week.

Chrissie set down the last of the campers and sat in the corner, shades on and falling asleep. To keep herself awake, she walked around the room observing her campers fail or slightly misunderstand the teacher. She set herself down next to a couple girls and started to watch them with interest.

"Okay, so you take theese and you take theese and you glue theese onto theese and let that dry. Then you take theese and set it next to theese and..." The teacher said quite quickly. Every one of those "theese"'s she held up an item. Only a few campers would actually keep up. They were making origami.

Jayden and Ellie began to fumble with the felt and paper, looking up at the teacher every now and then, trying to keep up with what she said, but unsuccessfully making what she made, ever so perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am

Alice followed along as best as she could. It was hard to understand her so she just blocked all the words out of her head and followed her physical demonstration. She ended up with a somewhat crane and shrugged. She watched the teacher who's crane was perfect and crisp. The teacher picked up another piece of paper and began folding the next crane. They were making a crane chain.

Taylor stood next to Sora and watched their teacher. She didn't really like the way they looked, but at least she didn't have to translate broken English. She watched as the teacher began counting all the ACs and putting them into pairs.

Nick watched Jayden stare at a crumpled up piece of paper. "What's that supposed to be?" He said half laughing half serious. Nick stared at his own piece of paper. He hadn't touched it at all except the triangle he had folded.

Ryan stood between Sora and Jessica. The teacher was tall and skinny with brown hair and not to mention bad posture.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 am

I was on my 3rd crane when i wiped the sweat on my forehead. We were supposedly making a crane that had 6 but i already wasted 5 pieces of paper.

I started making a crane for myself and it wasn't as easy as it looked. The teacher made it with ease.

The teacher finished making the train and held it up so the students could see the example. Then she walked around observing and helping students.

(kai is the dance teacher.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:05 am

Alice scratched her head getting confused now. As the teacher was walking around, she showed the students how to do the cranes. The teacher walked over to where Alice and Ellie were sitting and helped them.

Nick watched the teacher come around and help the kids fold up their cranes and attach them to one another. He looked at his watched and sighed. It was almost over, but he only had one crane done. The teacher walked over to Nick and looked disappointed. All her students didn't know how to do it!

(Filling in for Kai.)

The dance teacher split the ACs into partners. Whoever was standing next to who was your partner. He/She put Sora & Taylor together, Ryan and Jessica, Michael and Melissa. (Bliss's new Female AC.)

Taylor faced towards Sora and felt her cheeks get pink. She fanned herself and tried to avoid the heat. She looked at Jessica and Melissa who had turned to face their partners too.

Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 am

Mell faced Mike, distantly listening to the dance teacher. She waited for her instruction.

I watched Nick and raised an eyebrow. I looked at my crumpled piece of paper. Ehh, I pushed it toward chase and stole his now chain and showed the teacher. Chase was pretty good at it and the teacher smiled. I snickered and taped the chain to my name tag and put i on her desk.

I wasn't doing that bad, I learned how to make a crane from my sister. I was done with the chain and I proudly looked at it. I quickly wrote my name in sharpie on a piece of paper and taped it onto my creation. I politely put it by her desk and went back to Alice. She was still on her fifth. "Need help?"

The teacher impatiently waited for the period to end, but there was still 15 minutes left. She tapped her foot and went over to Nick. "No! Like deese!"

Sora nervously faced Taylor. She took her sunglasses off and he noticed her eyes. What a nice color...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 am

Nick sighed and followed the teacher. Surprisingly, he actually made one correctly. He looked at Jay who had stolen Chase's crane chain. He looked over at the chains on the desk. Only two were there. One was 'Jay' and one was Ellie's.

Alice nodded and pushed a piece of paper towards Ellie. "Make me one," She said as she began attaching the cranes together and writing her name on a piece of paper. She taped it up and handed it to the teacher's desk.

Taylor put her sunglasses away and shuffled her feet, waiting for more directions.

"Very good." The teacher said as she observed the pairs. "Now take their hands and look up." She said again, lifting Taylor's chin up to look at Sora.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am

Mell took Mike's and looked up into his face, smiling. She looked down at her feet every so often, not to make a mistake.

Jaydenn sighed and looked at the clock. 10 more minutes left. "Jon!" He shouted across the table to his counselor, "What's next?"

Sora looked directly into her face and held out his hand gracefully, waiting for her to take it.

Wonder how my AC's are doing... she thought. She tapped her foot and scratched her bug bite.

"Good work class," the teacher praised, "For those dawdlers, hurry up! 5 minutes left." There were only a handful of campers that were still struggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am

Nick quickly finished his crane chain which didn't really look like a chain of cranes at all. He hoped they'd do something much easier tomorrow. He didn't know how much more of this folding he could take. "Hey! What's Sora doing right now?" He asked Jon.

Alice thanked Ellie and waited for class to be over. She heard Jay ask what was next so she didn't bother to ask Chrissie.

Taylor took Sora's hands and felt her skin begin to heat up. She wiped her hands and apologized.

The teacher ordered them to begin moving their feet and dance. (Yeah idk what dance...)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am

"Class dismissed!" The teacher ordered. One by one, the campers filed out toward the door and outside.

"Guys! Follow me, we're going to the lodge to do Cultural Dance!" She led them to the Lodge where they climbed the stairs and walked across the porch into the room with a bunch of ping pong tables.

"Sit, sit!" The teacher greeted. He was a male teacher with yoga pants and a t shirt with cows on it.

"Oh god..." whispered Ellie, "Looks like we have the same teacher as last year."

Jayden ignored how the teacher looked and he sat down, fixing his cap. He looked up at him and told Nick, "Someone forgot to dress today." They both snickered before settling down.

]Sora heard the teacher speak and he began to move his feet foward in backward in the rhythm of the music. He twirled her and softly held her hand, afraid that she would somehow collapse.
Mell smiled and looked down every often, afraid that she would step on Mike which she eventually did. She was such a clutz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 am

Alice looked at his outfit then made a face. He had yellow teeth and he probably didn't bother to brush his hair at all. She shifted around and couldn't wait for it to be over.

Nick laughed but was cut off by Jon's creepy stare.

Taylor moved quickly, not really paying attention or looking. She bumped into Melissa and stepped on her toes. "Sorry!" She cried hoping she would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 am

"Quiet down!"The teacher shouted. "Today we will be doing (random dance)." He set off and put them on exes all over the ground.

"Oh god," the last thing Jayden wanted was to do some dance that nobody knows about.

"This is a form of torture. I swear." She got pulled up by the teacher and set down on a X that was made of duct tape.

"Guys, stop complaining," Chrissie called from the bench. She had a nice cup of refreshing water in her hand.

Sora could hold in his laugh and laughed a bit then covered his mouth.

"Oh no, it's fine." She had also stepped on Mike's foot in the process."Are you alright, Mike?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am

Alice agreed and watched Ellie get pulled onto an X.

Taylor looked at Sora and pretended to be angry at him. "It's not funny you know." She said, lightly stepping on his foot.

Nick watched as everyone got into 'position' and waited for the teacher to put him onto an X.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:00 am

The teacher pulled the rest of the campers onto X's and demonstrated the first few dance moves.

Ellie watched and mimicked him, only made less movement, and whenever he did something weird, she just didn't do it.

Jayden attempted to copy him, but then just quit on it, doing his own thing.

He lifted her foot with his foot and she fell backward, almost falling, but he caught her, and said, close to her face, "Now it isn't."

Chrissie stifled a laugh and gave Jon a look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:09 am

Alice followed what the teacher was doing but didn't really try. He was doing all these weird movements that Alice didn't bother doing.

Nick and Jay both looked at Tyler who seemed to be trying quite hard. Not to do the dance right though...to try and impress Ellie.

Taylor slapped his hand lightly again before the teacher gave them a stern look. "Sorry..." She said embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:16 am

Sora this time politely led her. "Mmmh," He murmured, "Do you remember what activity we're doing tonight?" He asked, while stepping along with the beat.

Jayden wasn't even watching the teacher anymore and decided to watch his failing friends, and he imitated the teacher out of the corner of his eyes.

Ellie silently did her thing, and didn't want to cause too much attention.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:22 am

Nick didn't watch Tyler fail or try hard. He watched the volunteers taking pictures and scowled.

Taylor thought for a moment. "No..." She said fixing her bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next