Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

"If it's hot in here, it's boiling out there." I groaned. I took out some snacks and drinks from my luggage and began to arrange them on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 pm

[Ehhh.. We need one more female and male A/C and as many campers.]

"Oh. Who?" Tyler asked.

"Haha. That's Jennifer. She's... 12. About to turn 13 in actually a couple of weeks." Jonathan said to Sora.

[Edit Later]

Last edited by Kai =] on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Ryan sauntered out of the bunk and sat on the steps of the porch. It had to be at least 90 degrees outside and he was sweating a lot. He stopped grumbling when he saw some other of his old AC friends. "Ssuppp?" He shouted running over to them.

(Yang Yoseob has a super uber long neck and it looks weird.....)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 am

[>.< What's Ryan gonna be..? A camper?]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:12 am

(for colorsplash... i'm assuming Ryan is gonna be an AC and Jake is gonna be a camper.)

"Yeah... you're probably right." I admitted throwing the thought aside. I bounced on my bed and thought this is finally it! i'm at csc!! for reallzies!

"Oh, he's Sora, the one who looks like he's emo-ish but is actually fun to be around." Jayden explained. He sighed and couldn't wait to get over camp. (he's the type that does like camp that much but enjoys it sometimes.) Sure it was fun, but it was way to dramatic last year. Bringing back thoughts from last year and he closed his eyes.

"Ahh, I see," Sora relieved. He saw Ryan running over here. "Hey man," He held out his right hand for the "handshake hug". (Yeahh... i can't really play guys i know...).

(OMFG. COLORSPLASH. you gotta keep track of the campers and ac's on the thread. and i'm annoyed that christina is the only female ac/c. here copy and paste these:)

Counselors (C bunk):
Male:
Jonathon- (AKA: Rob) Kai
Female:
Christina- Bliss

Assistant Counselors (C bunk):
Male:
Ryan - Colorsplash
Sora - Bliss
Micheal - Kai
Female: N/A

Campers (C bunk):
Female:
Alice - Colorsplash
Ellie - Bliss
Jennifer - Kai
Male:
Jayden - Bliss
Jake - Colorsplash
Tyler - Kai

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 am

[We'll just each have 1 female a/c so it's straightened out? Cause each of us has a character in every like.. slot. Cept for Colorsplash cause there are only 2 Counselors.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

(Uhmm im too confused to do anything or RP so tell me whats going on...)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 am

[You just need to add a female A/C]
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm

(Also please add my list to the thread pleaseee, so i can keep track of names and stufferz.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 pm

(Done and I added a girl AC. I'm just going to do a really quick form so it's not going to be great.)

Name: Taylor
Description: Slightly taller than average and has brown eyes. Dark hair that she likes to keep short in the summer because it's too hot. She wears lots of bracelets and charms on her wrist and ankle and is never found without her sunglasses.
Personality: Not loud and not quiet. She's almost shy around strangers but once you get to know her, she can be a totally different person.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm

(WHOOO! we got a full bunk-pratically, WITH ONLY THREE PEOPLE. Okay. camp time...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 pm

(You start the RP)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

(i'll start off from my last quote and add morez)

Quote :
"Yeah... you're probably right." I admitted throwing the thought aside. I bounced on my bed and thought this is finally it! i'm at csc!! for reallzies!

"Oh, he's Sora, the one who looks like he's emo-ish but is actually fun to be around." Jayden explained. He sighed and couldn't wait to get over camp. (he's the type that does like camp that much but enjoys it sometimes.) Sure it was fun, but it was way to dramatic last year. Bringing back thoughts from last year and he closed his eyes.

"Ahh, I see," Sora relieved. He saw Ryan running over here. "Hey man," He held out his right hand for the "handshake hug". (Yeahh... i can't really play guys i know...).

Chrissie saw Taylor walking towards the Counselour table and I greeted her. "Hey!" I shouted across two tables. I gave her a quick smile before returning to the camper in front of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 pm

"Hey, everyone here already?" Ryan asked fixing his hair.

"Oh, hi Chrissie. Haven't talked to you since last year..." Taylor said softly putting on her sunglasses. "What's up?"

Alice held out the left headphone and gave it to Ellie. "I got like, at least a hundred more songs just for camp," Alice said laughing inside her head. She felt sticky and gross already. "Actually, have the whole thing." Alice got up to look inside the bathroom. The showers and bathroom stalls were just as buggy and yucky as last year, but she'd rather get in one of the showers than feel all disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:37 pm

"Thanks," I said, softly, straining to use every ounce of my energy into the last comment. My mind wasn't able to stay in one place. I plugged in the earbuds, and went shuffle. A beat blasted lady gaga went up and I immediately switched, i needed something more calming. I sprawled out onto the bed, ignoring the fact that my back was getting sweatier at this, and closed my eyes, hopefully all the campers will be here after I take a quick nap. I heard the distant noise of a shower, that Alice was taking. I pushed that thought away. I didn't care about heat, or sweatiness. I was too engrossed in thought to do anything, but feel my numb muscles.

"Ehh, usual," I replied, indicating the camper in front of me. "How was your summer? I went to South America, to visit distant cousins."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Alice came back and saw Ellie almost dying of heat. She went to her luggage and rummaged around for her spray bottle and sprayed her friend in the face. "C'mon let's go find something else to do."

"As usual as any summer," Taylor whispered and looked around for Sora.

(OOHHHH. Can Taylor and Sora have 'history...' o__o I'm getting bleh i fied in the hotel...)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:47 pm

(sure, like awkward "history"? or they just put it aside? or is "history", still around (like, they still have the.... "history")? Idk. it's confuzzeling.)

Sora walked absentmindedly away from Jon and towards Tay. She seemed to be looking for someone.

"Achh," I sputtered, "Ptehhh. Okay!" I half jumped up and half fell of the bed, out of complete lack of control over my body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 pm

(Uhm whatever.. i don't really care.)

"Let's go see who else is here,"Alice bounced out of the cabin towards the other bunks.

Taylor turned around and saw Sora walking around. Through her sunglasses, she moved her eyes and looked around to see if anyone else was near. No one. Why did they all disappear right now?! Taylor thought frustrated. She gave Sora a small wave to see if he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 am

(OMLG how about, they kinda watereach other but don't mention it, and are awkward, but aren't really friends. which is still awkward.)

Tay gave Sora a feeble wave, and he smiled back. "Morning Tay, how was your summer?"

"Mmkay..." I said, unable to refuse, as to Alice had already left the cabin. I stepped onto the porch, glinting in the bright sunlight. I ran over to Jennifer and shouted her name. She had aviators on with a red ipod in an ihome(?) and it was blasting music. We sat on the red picnic bench and waved at whoever would pass us.

(GUESS WHO JENNIFER IS XP)

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 am

(Lawlzz & sure whateevvs)

"Same and hot as ever. Yours?" Asked Taylor shuffling her feet and feeling slightly awkward. Her cheeks were a light pink but it was hard to tell if it was from the heat or embarrassment.

"Ugh what do you listen to now a days?" Scowled Alice listening to Jennifer's iPod.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 am

"Pshh, i can easily recognize this, Alice," I explained, "It's K-pop. Typical of Jen," I joked, nudging her on the shoulder.

"Uh," Sora mumbled, having his hand on the back of his head, "I had a few errands to do for my dad at work, I ran around the east coast a bit. Though i stayed away from beaches..." Sora hated beaches, the sand, the salty water. It sounded like death.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 am

"Hey Alice. Hey Ellie. Back again? And yes. It is K-Pop. She quickly changed it to some Eminem. [And sure. Call it an iHome. Very Happy]

Jonathan checked in a lot of the other boys. [I think the other camper shouldn't be like... characters, but they're just there. I'll make a list of random kids.]

Michael hung around the picnic table at the lodge and talked with all the counselors and a/c's.

Tyler dug through his knapsack while he was inside the burning bunk. He got out a football. "Yo Jayden. Jake. You guys wanna go toss a football around on the hill?"

Name: Jessica
Description: [Kinda like... Jackie. Cause I'm too lazy to explain everything.. >.<]
Personality: Fun, spunky, creative, social.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 am

(Copy paste again. Thankies! I keep in first person... so yes, i am very dificult to RP with when i have several characters.)

Counselors (C bunk):
Male:
Jonathon- (AKA: Rob) Kai (green)
Female:
Christina- Bliss (green)

Assistant Counselors (C bunk):
Male:
Ryan - Colorsplash (dark red)
Sora - Bliss (dark blue)
Micheal - Kai (red)
Female:
Jessica - Kai (idk)
Taylor - Colorsplash (orange

Campers (C bunk):
Female:
Alice - Colorsplash (Violet)
Ellie - Bliss (violet)
Jennifer - Kai (orange)
Male:
Jayden - Bliss (red)
Jake - Colorsplash (Idk)
Tyler - Kai (blue)

"Sure," Jayden backed away from him, down the hill. His foot caught on something, and he fell head over heels down the hill towards the d bunk boys cabin. All the A bunkers noticed and were giggling to each other. Jayden got up, and decided to pretend that didn't happen. "You gonna pass it?" he called to Ty.

I saw a kid fall over nothing down a hill, and chuckled. I breathed, "Epicfail." under my breath. I twiddled with my locket, waiting in the heat. Can't wait till' nighttime. I saw a couple people walking up to Kai Jen, fixing their hair, looking into Jennifer's aviators. "Pshh," I sneered, "You're quite the peoples person. I bet you know everyone here."

I got pretty bored waiting for campers to come. I pulled out my sunglasses and put them on, pushing my chair further into the shade. I leaned back and decided to enjoy the sunshine. I saw Jessica trodding near hear, and decided to call her over. "Jessica," I beckoned, motion her to come closer.

Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 am

[Colorsplash, put this all in first post.] KEY-RANDOM means that they're minor characters, but not played by anyone.. It's just kinda like... other kids.]

C BUNK:
Counselors:

Boys - Jonathan [Kai]
Girls - Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:
Boys:

Ryan [Colorsplash]

Michael [Kai]

Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]

--------[Bliss]

Campers:
Boys:
Tyler [Kai]

Jake [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]

Christopher/Chris [Random]
Bryan [Random]
Alexander/Alex [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Eric [Random]
James [Random]
Kevin [Random]
Joshua/Josh [Random]
Matthew/Matt[Random]

Girls:
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]

Tiffany/Tiff [Random]
Emily [Random]
Melissa [Random]
Amy [Random]
Stephanie H.[Random]
Stephanie L.[Random]
Michelle [Random]
Kelly [Random]
Megan [Random]

C BUNK SCHEDULE
:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:

Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by Kai =] on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 am

(WOW kai... respond to my RP pleeeeez)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next