Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[u]C BUNK:

Counselors:

Boys -
Jonathan [Kai]
Girls -
Christina/Chrissie [Bliss]

Assistant Counselors:

Boys:
Ryan [Colorsplash]
Michael [Kai]
Sora [Bliss]

Girls:
Taylor [Colorsplash]
Jessica [Kai]
Melissa[Bliss]

Campers:

Boys: [In AGE ORDER. Ish]
Tyler [Kai]
Nick [Colorsplash]
Jayden [Bliss]
Matt [Random]
Andy [Random]
Chase [Random]
Jonathan H. [Random]
Nelson [Random]
Steven [Random]
Justin [Random]
Jonathan C. [Random]
Albert [Random]

Girls: [Not age order]
Jennifer [Kai]
Ellie [Bliss]
Alice [Colorsplash]
Carmen [Random]
Christina [Random]
Jamie [Random]
Amy [Random]
Veronica [Random]
Kelly [Random] [Christina's Friend]
Emily [Random]
Victoria [Random]
Isabella [Random]
C BUNK SCHEDULE:
7:20 - Wake Up [Bunk]
7:50 - Morning Exercise [B-ball court]
8:20 - Breakfast [Mess Hall]
9:00-9:45- Social Classes [Like what we did this year]
9:55-10:40 - Physical Education/Gym [Big Red]
10:50-11:35 - Arts & Crafts [Little Red]
11:45-12:30 - Cultural Dance [All] [Lodge]
12:30 - Lunch
1:30-2:20 - Bunk Options [Options with Own Gendered Bunk]
2:30-3:30 - Swimming
3:30-4:00 - Break/Snack
4:00-5:00 - Co-Ed Options
5:00-6:00 - Rec Time/Play around/TALENT SHOW PLANNING
6:00-7:00 - Dinner
7:30-9:00 - Fun Time [Follow By below]
9:00-10:00 - Bedtime
10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 am

Jesse stood with Jim at about the middle of the gravel. Most of the bunks were heading their way over now.

Jonathan lined his boys up. "Guys! Straight line." He pointed to a spot next to where the C Girls were beginning to sit.

Michael stood next to Jonathan watching them line up but then scattered to talk to the other A/Cs.

Tyler looked at the ground. He looked for a piece of grass where he wouldn't get his cargos dirty.

Jennifer looked on the ground. "There's so many ants!" she groaned. She headed up the mini hill in front of the mess hall and sat in the grass.

Jessica lined the girls up and then went to talk with the other A/Cs with Michael.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 am

(thats what i meant, one of our guy characters.)

"Gross, A spot in the mud," I said, revolted. I decided to kneel, and deal with the pain in my knees afterward, than get my shorts splattered with mud. I tied up my hair, and clipped it back. We would be the 5th to go in. Great. I'm not that used to going in so late. My stomach grumbled, while i picked away at the grass.

"Straight!" I yelled. The campers were dawdling around and wouldn't rest to get a straight line. After a few more minutes, one or two stragglers weren't in the line. I gave Jon a look and went over to him. "Sit," I demanded, and I scooted him over to the line.

"Guys! Slow down." I led the rest of my group towards the mess hall and sat them down. I stood near the bottom of the hill, waiting for Jesse to stop talking.

I sat lazily near the back, waiting for dinner, hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 BUcdCamp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 am

Jesse started his very long speech about dinner. "You take your tray and ask the for the food from the ladies! Then you grab you're utensil at the end. When you go to your table, you take your plate off your tray and put it on one of the carts in the middle of the mess hall. When your finished, throw out your trash and take the utensils and put them in the cylinder in the middle of the table. And I'll talk about cleaning later on!" Jesse said. Jim looked around at the groups. "A Bunk girls and boys." he motioned them into the cafeteria. The bouncy A Bunkers got hand sanitizer and headed on line.

Jonathan listened barely to the speech Jesse gave. After he finished, he stood in front of the somewhat successful C Boy line.

Jessica talked with Michael, and some of the B Bunk A/Cs.

Tyler sat in the back of the line, talking with some of the guys in his bunk.

Jennifer talked with some of the other bunkers but avoiding some giggling girls in the front. They kept turning back and looking at the boys and giving some other girls a glare.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

(boy, you use the word "Talked" alot, say that five times fast.)

I tried avoiding my eyes from wandering the boys line and kept in conversation with Alice. "Wow, look at the giggling girls. They moved up from giggling at the guys to giggling and winking." I rolled my eyes, and often stood up, from my legs giving pain.

Sora hovered near Jon looking up at the line, keeping the kids in. He was looking for Ryan over the crowds of AC's.

As soon as I heard Jessie's word, I yelled, "C bunk girls, stand up!"

Jayden went over to Ryan and pointed to the girls who kept giggling and winking. He shrugged and went near the front. Next to the AC's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 pm

"What are you doing...?" Alice asked giving them a look that said: Creepers much?

Nick sat down and fixed his hair. He didn't really want to talk to the other guys so he stayed quiet.

"They probably think they're pretty." Ryan snickered.

Taylor went over by Sora and pointed at [Name] who was who the girls seemed to be giggling about.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 pm

[I think it was Megan? That's what Bliss made it.]

"Alright girls! Let's go!" Jessica said. She walked with the middle of the line and got hand sanitizer. When she got in, the 2 lines were pretty long. A Bunkers were already munching down on food.

Jennifer sighed and got up. She followed the line in an got hand sanitizer. She looked at the lines and got on the left one.

Jonathan waited and saw Jim motion us in. "C BOYS!" He shouted. He led the front of the line towards the double doors.

Michael headed in and saw the C Girls grabbing food on the left line. He motioned for the boys to go on the right line, near their table. A boy walked up to him. His name... Is... Matt. "Yes Matt?" He asked.
"Where should I put my jacket?"

"One one of those 2 tables." He pointed to the one next to the B Bunk boys.

Tyler walked in with his football. He quickly set it down at one of the tables and headed on line with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 am

(no it was a guy... which one of our guys that is...)

All the girls bounced over to the line, and I sluggishly trudged over to it, I was near the back of the line, patient with my stomach, because i knew the food at camp wasn't really good.

I was at the front of the line, and I passed down trays, but we were still in the back. I sighed and slumped against the tray holder.

I followed in after Taylor. "I think his name was... (anyone of us want to volunteer?I meant a character we already have)." I stood at the end of what seemed an enormous line.

I walked in with my cap and set it down besides Tyler's football, and walked to the line, greeting people i knew from CS that were all at A and B bunk.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 am

[Uh... How about we make it.. Idk. It's one of our characters though.]

Tonights dinner was... [Random] Chicken and Rice.

Jennifer got some Chicken, rice, and a cup of jello. She grabbed a fork, knife, and spoon and went to sit down at the 2 tables next to B bunk girls.

Jessica got food and sat at the first table [the one near the lines].

Tyler got food and sat down at the table where his football was.

Jonathan grabbed some food and sat down at the first table, with his bunkers and some of the A/Cs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 am

(let's get this over with. if you 'don't know' who it's going to be, and no one wants to be it, I'll just be it. Not cause I really desperately want to -___-. because I want to keep RPing without putting [name] in their place. btw I'm flying back today Very Happy )

Alice followed the line and got a tray. She made a face at the food tonight and just grabbed a piece of cake and a small pile of rice. When she sat down, she pulled out a granola bar and began munching on that instead.

Taylor shrugged and followed everyone else into the dining hall. The food wasn't any better than it was last year so she just sat down. She was waiting, like many of the other older campers, to go back to the bunk and eat cup noodles. The new campers shoveled the food into their mouthes without complaint.

Nick followed everyone from his bunk and sat down. The food was not that great and he had plenty of stuff back in the cabin. He could starve until then...
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 am

Jayden just grabbed whatever seemed edible, and began eating it when he got back to the table. He ate half of it when he began to get sick of it. Jayden threw it out, and walked back to the table and drained a cup of punch.

Sora was a small eater, and at a cup of jello, and a small portion of chicken. He looked over to the girls side of the Mess hall, and saw girls giggling and snorkeling their food down.

Chrissie ate an arrangement of fruits, and a cup of jello. She would rather eat a cup of ramen than this.

Elli politely thanked the lunch ladies for her food and walked back over to the second c bunk table.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:14 am

"Counselors! Make sure when your tables are finished to get one of the buckets and clean the table! Then make sure to take the utensil cylinder and put it on the cart." Jesse said. A sudden move went through the cafeteria.

Jonathan looked around the table. He noticed one particular kid not eating. He thought quickly. "Nick! Did you finish already?"

Jennifer threw her plate out and sat at the table, talking with some of the other campers.

Tyler sat on the bench and talked with the other guys at his table.

Michael got up from the other table and got a bucket.

Jessica finished her jello and threw the small cup out.

Last edited by Kai =] on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:22 am

Taylor finished washing the tables and started to bring the campers back.

(You forgot the Red&White competition in the schedule.)
*edit later*
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 am

[You mean... Olympics. xDD And wait. Theres one mroe announcement.]

Jim took a hold of the microphone. "Campers and Counselors, Listen up! Please report back to the bunks and prepare to head to the lodge for Orientation at 7:30." The cafeteria soon erupted in noise as the A Bunkers put up their benches and walked outside.

Jonathan quickly put the benches on the table and led everyone outside. "Alright C BOYS! Go back to the bunks." Michael followed with some of the guys back up the trail, towards the bunks.

Jennifer got up and put the benches out. She followed Taylor outside.

Jessica put the bucket back and walked outside with the rest of the campers.

Tyler walked with Nick and Jayden back towards the bunks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 am

Alice ran back to the bunk hoping to dodge all the misquotes.

Ryan walked slowly and chatted with his friends and grumbled about the Orientation.

Taylor followed the girls into the bunk and sprayed on bug spray onto all the girls complaining about itchy bug bites.

Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 am

"Alright, who needs to use the restroom?" A couple kids raised their hands and I rolled my eyes, what small bladders... "Jessica? Do you mind taking them to the restroom and back? Me and Tay will take back the rest of the campers."

I walked back to the bunks as all the campers spread out and headed back. I fixed my cap and jogged along with Tyler and Nick. Orientation... where everyone was going to be picking scabs and lighting their flashlights everywhere. Cough*a bunkers*cough.

I trudged along the grass and kicked dead grass here and their. I caught up with Taylor. "Hey," I called, "I think i'm getting a hoodie this year," I smiled at her.

I waved away the gnats absentmindedly, and hiked up the long hill back towards our bunk. We were going to get 15 minutes more of rec time, before orientation. The grass was itching away at my ankles. The A bunks were running around and avoiding bees. I unclipped my hair, and walked back into the bunk, brushing it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 am

"Lucky," Taylor replied, returning his smile. Taylor wouldn't be getting hers until next year. The sweatshirts they gave out without hoods were kind of lame. No one ever wore them outside of camp.

Alice felt her legs get sprayed and she shuddered. The thought of bugs surrounding her gave her the chills. The Orientation was going to be boring and repetitive.

(Who's red?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 am

"Sure." Jessica said. She led them to the restroom next to the mess hall. She waited as the kids used the bathroom.

Tyler looked around. They were getting closer to the bunks, but they didn't have to go yet. "Nick! Go long." He said, motioning him with the football to go catch it.

Michael led most of the bunkers back to the bunk where they prepared to put on bug spray and gather their flashlights.

"Tyler! If you're gonna play ball, make sure you get back 5 minutes before we leave so you can get your stuff." Jonathan said.

Jennifer jogged to the bunk. She sat on the picnic table, watching the events happen around her. Like A Bunkers spazzing out at their cabins just to the right of her. Some of the C Guys playing with a football and the D Girls talking outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:08 am

Nick ran backwards and caught the football in the air. He tossed it back and ran farther away for a better catch next time.

(I"m going to play a random guy referring to Matt and Chase from last year.)

Bryan sat on the porch with Kevin looking through the camper list and trying to figure out who was which girl.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 am

Jayden ran in between Ty and Nick and caught the football. He threw it back to Nick and smirked.

I ran inside, and grabbed my own jacket and tied it around my waist. I clipped my flashlight to my jacket and ran back outside next to Alice.

I tapped my foot and waited for Jesse's announcement to flood the campsite through the loudspeakers.

"Yupp, i've been here a while," He said, looking back at the fun times he had here. But this year wasn't going to be that fun.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 am

[I'll MOMENTARILY play the Christina and Victoria one xDD]
Emily-Christina
Stephanie L.- Victoria
Emily sat on the ping-pong table talking to one of her friends from CS. [WE ALL KNOW SHE DOESN'T HAVE FRIENDS. BUT SHE NEEDS TO TALK TO SOMEONE] She turned to her. "Kelly! Omg. Remember... Tyler? [Totally random name, but it's about time we made them giggle about someone. He'll be like a K.] Remember he was here last year? I got his number. And I called him!"
[Kelly will be like a Jamie/Veronica type.. Ish. IDK.]

Stephanie stood around, putting bug spray on her with her 2 cousins, Michelle and Megan. [Emily and Isabella.]

[ANYWAYS.]

Tyler looked at the grass, making sure there was no mud to step in. He wanted to keep his new Nikes clean. He looked up and saw Jayden intercept the ball from Nick. He passed it to Nick. Tyler put his hands up, signaling Nick to pass it back.

Jennifer went into the bunk to get her flashlight and walked out on the porch. She quickly borrowed a bottle of bug spray and sprayed herself. She went back to the picnic table.

[Since when was there an announcement... -__- At like 7:25 you head up there..]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 am

Alice picked up her flashlight and looked up at the sky. Clouds were beginning to gather, but she figured it was just foggy up here in the mountains.

Taylor laughed and looked back. "I should probably get my flashlight..." She whispered, not wanting to leave but she had nothing else to say.

Nick ran over to Jayden and punched his arm, stealing the football back and tossing it to Ty.

[If Tyler is K then who's A.. because R does NOT count. I think he was kind of...yeah..not A looking. you know what I'm trying to say?]

Chase & Matt saw the girls giggling and laughed. "They're ugly. How bout them..." Chase pointed to Ellie, Alice and Jen.

(I'm just putting Chase & Matt. It's easier.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 am

[Fine then we'll change the whole KAR concept. K is Tyler. A will be... Nick? And.... Jayden nobody from CSC and just be like super popular.]

[Ehh... Then do you want to change all the bunk names? To like B Bunkers? From last year? Cause then.... It's not as confusing... Except OUR names.]

"It's good to be back." Jennifer said to Alice and Ellie, sitting on the picnic table. "A week away from home to just chill out."

Tyler caught the ball and pegged it at Jayden. He watched it fly towards him and laugh. "I'm gonna go get my flashlight." He shouted to his friends.

"Look at those guys playing Football." Said Victoria. She looked over at Tyler, Nick, and Jayden. "I think that's all they're gonna do all week."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 am

(Nahh make them stay in C...)

"Mmm..." Alice agreed, watching everyone get their items before we left for the Orientation.

"Okay," Nick said fixing his hair beneath his hat. (o.o just to make it seem more realistic.) He wasn't going to bother getting his jacket or flashlight.

Christina nodded. "I can't wait till Friday," She giggled creepily.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 am

(guys don't play minor characters just let them be...there. cause then it'll get confusing...OMFG for no awkwardness, or confusing stuff. JAYDEN WILL BE MANGO. end of discussion.)

Sora parted from Taylor not wanting to seem to stuck and went towards Ryan.

Jayden caught the ball with a hand and threw it towards Nick. He went back to the bunk and snatched his flashlight and waited around for the announcement.

I sat on the porch annoyed with the giggling girls inside. They were playing with their camera and were giggling a bit to loudly. I blew a raspberry, too self conflicted to talk to anyone else.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 am

[Well who's gonna play them then? They'll just be like there.... Fine Then Nick will be the nobody from csc but still popular.]

[They're still gonna be in C but I mean change like the names]

Tyler ran into the bunk, grabbed his flashlight and bolted up the hill. He stuck the flashlight in the pockets of his cargos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next