Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

No one can have everything.

Something always stands in the way of the fantasy life we all dream of.

This is the story of Lily and Chris. Their lives are each other. They would die to have each other. This is the kind of love that comes around once in a million years. The kind of love that pulls through the darkness and shines where it is impossible to be seen. The kind that has girls across the country sigh in desire.

When they have to chose between the four things they value most in life, which do they chose?

My form:
Full name: Lilyanna Kristen Luongo (Lon-GO)
Grade: Junior
Personality: Don't argue with Lily. She never gives up, and never loses. She is as stubborn as heck, and never bends. She does know how to compromise though. Sass and spunk are strong traits she possess in large amounts, and is often very sarcastic.
Compassion rages through her and is equally powerful as stubborness. She is empathetic to everyone, and understands people's feelings easily. She is a great listener, and can sit with you for hours while you talk.
She is not as graceful as she appears though. She is clumsy at times, and hates gym. She's perfectly okay with being a klutz though.
Lily also hates being the center-of-attention. She would rather work with someone or behind someone than have all eyes on her.
Description (no pics): Beach-blonde hair bounces in a silky sheet halfway between her shoulders and elbows. Crystal-clear blue eyes sparkle from beneath long, thick lashes, which give her the picture of perfect innocence. She is tall, curvy, devoloped, skinny, and elegant. Her lips are full and a sweet pink, which is a shade darker than her always-rosy cheeks. Her skin is fine and pale, never tanning no matter how much sun she basks in, which she does often, not to tan (pssh, she knows she can't tan, and doesn't want to tan), but because she loves the sun.
Family: Dad: David Luongo (CIO of M&M Mars)- 46, Mom (Stay at home)- Lisa Luongo- 45, Little Sister- Selena- 11.5 (Just started 6th grade), Twin Little Sister and Brother (Just started 2nd grade)- Madison and Michael- 7
Other: Loves to sing, loves to write, hates making decisions. Her future to become a doctor is incredibly important to her. She can sometimes change herself to make others happy.

Your form:
Full Name:
Age (can't be 18 yet):
Grade:
Personality:
Description:
Family:
Other:

So here's what's happening....
Lily and her true love (thye are sure they are going to be together forever) are the perfect couple. Lily's love is the best boyfriend, from both father and girlfriend's view points. He is responsible and follows all the rules, and is incredibly safe with her. He's the perfect guy. Daddy approves of him, until one night he discovers she is pregnant (but she really isn't), and throws a fit. The two families have been best friends forever, but when David Luongo thinks his first daughter is pregnant, nothing else matters. Screaming and yelling, he scars the relationship with the families. He forbids Lily to ever, ever see her love again, and also forbids the kids in his family from seeing the kids in the other family. Even his wife is not allowed to see the mother of the other family, even though they are best friends. Lily and her love must creep around the edges, with the constant threat that if they are caught, they will rip their own families apart.
After a long while, the mothers forgive each other, since they know the fight was over nothing. They must also talk in secret, because the two fathers, who were best friends since sophomores in college, still hate each other. They younger kids in the family are also still not supposed to talk. But David isn't as strict with them as he is with Lily. She is absolutely forbidden from ever seeing her love again, no matter what.
But then one night, everything changes. The accusation from her father so long ago is no longer just an accusation. It is the truth.

Just so you know...
Use the best possible grammar and spelling.
If you are declined twice, sorry, this is not the RP for you.
Rated PG-16 or PG-17, depending on what the two RPers want.

Last edited by Star2Be on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 am

Chris ignored the tantrum of Selena, knowing her well enough that she would get over it in time. But he was concerned about Lily. "Lily, Lily," He kept chanting in a whisper. "They won't tell, I made it clear to them they wouldn't, don't worry, okay. We did nothing wrong," He whispered, pressing his lips to cheek to try and calm her. "I swear, they won't find out, okay? Please calm down," His arms wrapped protectively around her, trying to sheild her from the world that troubled her so.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:21 am

(darn, lol, i was hoping he would take it to heart. xD)

Lily tried to breath in, but her sob choked off the breath. She gasped as her ragged coughing burst up into the air. She sucked in a few short breaths, trying- but not having much success- to calm herself down. "You're right," She choked. "They can't tell...," Her voice trailed off. But if they did? What then?
And then, when she was going to hit her own sister, smack the little girl that looked up to her.... How could she be so evil as to let violence to a child flow through her heart?
She looked into Chris's torutured eyes, and realized she herslef had inflicted all of that pain on him. "Oh no," She breathed in a mute hiss. What had she done? Was she really so selfish that she could torment the one person she would die for like this? "Chris," She whispered, horror seeping into her skin. "Chris, I'm so sorry. Please, don't be sad,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:02 am

[nahh. he knows too much about selena lol. but he'll be thinking about it unconciously]

Chris frowned, and kissed a stray tear off her cheek. "Don't worry about me, I can see why you can be angry, but they won't tell okay?" He stroked her long hair, feeling the strands separate around his fingers. "Please don't cry," He pleaded, his own lip quivering slightly. Why could he never be strong when she was upset? He cursed himself, thoroughly angered that he couldn't help her.

Heather growled at Matt under her breath. "Its all your fault!"
"ME?!" He jumped in surprise. "I didn't do anything!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:40 am

An involuntary tremble rippled down Lily's back as Chris's lips touched her. She looked up into Chris's slightly-shiny hazel eyes and angrily cursed herself. Why was she doing this to him? She was a bad person, a horrible sister, but she would not let herself hurt Chris. She took a deep breath, letting the air inflate her lungs slowly, and then took his face between her hands.
"I'm sorry, and I love you," Was all she said. She could write him a book of words that she meant to say, but this really was the most simplistic, most effective way to let him know. She kissed his forehead, trying ot shut ouf the images of the children who might at any moment let David know what they had seen. And she especially couldn't even think of the trembling child in her arms, who she had been about to hit...
"Your brother is a blockhead," Selena hissed. "But, really, I'd say it was...," She looked around the group of kids, locking eyes with each one. Her eyes stay focused on the shaking Maddie, but she overlooked her soon, and then focused on Mattie. "You. Your fault." She asserted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:42 am

Chris smiled, although he knew she still didn't feel any better. "Please try and forget it for now. We don't have that much longer left," He reminded her softly, then his hazel eyes widened in shock. Had he just said that? Immediately regretting it, he added feebly in a strained whisper "Before dinner," He wrapped his arms around her, linking his fingers so that they wouldn't let go.

Mattie growled. "It wasn't all my fault! You guys were gasping and giggling all over the place!" He accused, eyes focasing mostly on the twins, but skimming over Selena's face as well.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 am

Lily caught his falter, and her heart skipped two beats nervously. "Where are you going?" She whispered, wanting to just believe his cover-up. She stroked the palm of his hand as their fingers were interlaced. She tried to pull in a breath of air, but her airways were clogged with worry.
"Nuh-huh," Selena countered. "It was you! You're big mouth made them hear, Mr. Giggles!"
Maddie noticed Mattie's eyes focus on her and her brother, but Selena did not. Maddie looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 am

Chris hummed a tune reassuringly. "I meant for dinner, you know I can't lie to you," He drawled sweetly in her ear. "just relax okay?" He whispered, his lips pressing to her neck gently but pointedly. "Everything will be fine,"

Matt snarled something under his breath. "But it wasn't my idea," He pointed out, eyes turning to bore into Selena instead.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:40 am

Lily inhaled and exhaled slowly, leaning against his body with her head against his chest. "If you promise," She whispered softly. Her hand absently traced his cheek ginerly, just her fingertips touching his skin. "But..., but..., I don't want you to leave me," She breathed, the words inaudible to even herself. She shuddered against his chest.
"Of course it wasn't your idea!" Selena grinned darkly. "Only me,... or maybe Heather, could think that up. You just got us caught," She weasled her way out of the blame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 am

"You won't, we'll be together for our entire lives," He sighed contentedly, resting his chin on top of her head. "We'll get married, and have a family, and spend eternity together. You know it won't be any other way," He whispered, smiling at the picture he painted. The images were so vivid he was sure they were real. His hands were still around her, but they pulled her closer to him, not being able to withstand her being any father away than was necessary.

"Nooooo," Mattie protested, his nostrils flaring angrily. "You suggested it, and if you hadn't, we wouldn't have gotten into trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 am

Lily smiled absentmindedly, as his words danced perfectly across her mind. It was the most incredible life a girl could have, because she was with Chris. Even if they didn't get all the great perks that life sometimes rolls at you, as long as they were together, life would be perfect. "Sounds just the way I want it," She mused, shifting her gaze to look up at his face. Her hands traveled down to his shoulders, over his elbows, and then rested ontop of his hands, which were intertwined with hers.
"Yeah, but if you didn't giggle, then we would be home free, and have lots of know stuff to practice about kisssiiinngggg," Selena sang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 am

Chris smiled as her fingers perfectly filled the spaces of his hand. It was a perfect fit, her petite hand perfectly fitting in the gap of his rough, masculine fingers. To Chris, this was their relationship, perfectly formed, each a bit different but fitting together as one whole. He rested his chin on her head, so that her face was in the hollow of his neck, as close as he could snuggle to her without being concerned about the open door.

Matt rolled his eyes at her childish jest. "You don't learn, you just know," He said in a matter of fact tone.

[selena's 11 right? is that 5th grade or 6th? cause i know matt's in 6th...]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:48 am

Lily sighed, the previous sorrows and worries locked in a corner of her mind. She leaned into his chest, their bodies raising and lowering with their breaths in perfect harmony. There was no friction, no resistance in between them, only the complete circle of the love.
(hmm, originally, 6th like mattie, but what do you think? Do you have something in mind?)
"Boys," Selena scoffed, meeting eyes meaningfully with Maddie and Heather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:58 am

Chris opened his mouth, then shut it. He would have asked if she was feeling better, but then it dawned on him to push away the earlier fiasco and just focus on what was going on now. And now was the two of them together, and that now would continue on forever.

[no she just sounded a bit young there, so i was wondering]

"Girls," He retorted, his hand hitting Mike on the back, as pals would.

[oh and aubree is probably reading this sooo hiiii (: ]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:07 am

Lily's eyelids closed voluntarily, and she basked in in Chris's love. (wooo, sappy!!!! xD) Her lips parted, but no sound came out, because no words were needed. She squeezed his hand gently and peeked up at him through her eyelashes.
Mike grinned, and cheered out. "Yeah!"
"Are amazzing!!!" Selena cried out, raising hands to slap high-five with the two younger girls. "We can't be beat!"
(yeah, she is a bit immature. she knows everything she needs to know, but at times, she can be very young. but then at others, she seems wise well beyond her years.)
(hiii, aubree!!! it's me, katie, the one mean ol' lily {i call u lily around her?} told you to ignore!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 am

"What's with that look?" Chris asked, a bit warily. Usually she saved that innocent face for when she wanted something, and the horrible thing was it always worked. Not that if she didn't have that face he wouldn't be kneeling at her mercy, but the face seemed to help. He reached up and stroked her hair, tucking stray pieced behind her ears.

"Huh," Matt raised his eyebrows and waggled them at Selena. "I don't think so,"
"Well I do!" Heather sang, grinning smugly at her brother and Mike.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:50 am

Lily grinned. "Nothing, surprisingly," She laughed. "Just seeing how it works. It seems that if I can get you alone, and I just peek up at you, then I may get what I want sometimes soon...," She grinned again, to let him known she was mostly joking. She stroked his cheek with the back of her hand slowly, tracing every pattern that danced across his skin from the light.
"That's the difference between girls and boys," Selena started simply. "Girls know the truth, and boys don't!"
"Nuh-huh!" mikey protested, at the same time Maddie cracked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:06 am

Chris frowned. "You know we can't. We're in highschool, Lils," He used her pet name sparingly, but used it now. Although her words had a nonserious ring to them, Chris knew her well, too well to believe that they weren't the truth. "You know I'd do anything for you, but not now," He whispered, placing his hand on her arm, stroking gently with his thumb.

Matt made a gagging noise in his throat. "Yeah, sure, okay," He scoffed, his words drowning in sarcasm. "That's definetly why both of you lie all the time,"
"I DO NOT!" Heather protested, her eyes looking large in her face which was masked with terror.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 am

Lily sighed heavily and dramatically. "We're almost done with highscool," She grumbled, as her hands wound their way around his neck, and her lips ever-so-gently tapped his forehead. "So why not? We can't waste our whole life away. When we get to college, are you going to say 'Oh, we're still in college' or when we're in a nursing home together are ya gonna tell me that we're still not old enough?" She asked, semi-seriously. She did want a time-frame, to finally see when her wish would be fulfilled. "It would just be reassuring to know that your'e not going to make me wait till I'm an old woman...,"
"We girls don't lie," Selena stated calmly. "But you see, boys do. And you proved that by lying just now, right, Heather?" She turned towards her practically-a-sister friend.
"Kids, dinner!" A loud voice boomed up the stairs, sounding very relieved. It was obviously David, who was happy to finally get Lily downstairs, where he could see her. If he had to let Lily have a boyfriend, there was no one better in the world that Chris. But he didn't like this romance-thing anyway. He'd much rather her be a nun in the convent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:58 am

"Don't be unreasonable Lily," He murmured, knowing he himself would never last that long. "I know your looking for a set date and time, but we'll see, okay? It won't be when your an old woman" He smile and kissed her quickly, then stood up slowly, so that she could slide off his lap. "Now its dinner time,"

"That wasn't a lie," Matt growled in a low voice. "Your just making things up now cause I was right. Come on Mikey," He grabbed the child's arm and jerked him towards the stairs, not hard enough to hurt him, but hard enough to move him.
Heather frowned, but her stomach grumbled unsettledly. "Come on Heather, Maddie, I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 am

Lily seized his hand, and pulled him around to face her before he lef the room. "Old woman to me is a day over 18, just so you know," She grinned sarcastically, then tugged his hand to pull him out the door.

Selena giggled loudly after him, and kept laughing until she heard his footsteps fade. "Gosh, Heather!" She cried, as soon as they were out of earshot. "You have some ahnoying brothers! Mikey isn't bad, but if he hangs out if Mattie, then we'll have 3 problem kids on our hands,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 am

Chris shrugged. "To each her own," He smiled, but said nothing further about the date. He desended the stairs, passing the group of girls. He thought about saying something, but instead restrained himself. "Dinner time girls," He reminded them, then was pulled after Lily, having no choice but to follow in her wake.

"And I gotta live with them," She moaned, but quieted suddenly as Chris passed. "Let's go," She said, her voice carefully free of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:26 am

Lily rolled her eyes pleasantly, but Chris did not see because she faced forward. She paused at the dining room entryway, and nudged him ahead of her. She was nervous about seeing the parents. "Go ahead, you go. I can't act natural for my life," She whispered.
Selena grinned. "And that's why we're friends. I give you relief from those headaches you have at home," She smiled.
"I do too!" Maddie piped up, not liking to feel left out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:37 am

Chris laughed at her words, and strolled into the dining room, his hand still grasping hers. He made eye contact with Mattie, who snickered loudly. He frowned, then looked down. "Sh!t," He said under his breath. His polo was buttoned up wrong, at least too off and some buttons weren't buttoned at all. His face reddened, but he said nothing at all as he led them to their seats, although he felt the shocked gazes of all four parents.

"Yes you both do," Heather smiled. "Thanks, but lets go eat," She piped up, her stomach emitting another growl
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:13 am

(do the parents think his shirt was off?)

Lisa carried a steaming plate of chicken breast to the table. She grinned at the couple, as she completely trusted them. She didn't even look to see if Chris's shirt was all the way on.
Lily's cheeks reddened and she quickly scrambled for a seat. She had seen Chris's sloppyily-reapplied shirt, and she was sure this was it. She slid the chair out next to her for Chris as she saw Davis seriously contemplating sitting there. Lowering her gaze to the floor, she focused on trying to find an speck of lint of the perfectly vacuumed floors. If she looked up, someone would see her guilty expression, and it would be over.
Selena nodded, and pulled the two younger girls alonf by the hand to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 am

[yeah most likely. why else would the buttons be all screwed up? lol]

Chris slipped into the chair, nodding once to Lily's father, then removing his gaze. His hazel eyes were too easy to read, too open for him to not see what was blazoned in his mind, replaying over and over.
Mr. Wells clenched his teeth at Chris' obvious exploration upstairs. Although he knew they wouldn't do anything stupid, it was still unneccessary, so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next