Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

No one can have everything.

Something always stands in the way of the fantasy life we all dream of.

This is the story of Lily and Chris. Their lives are each other. They would die to have each other. This is the kind of love that comes around once in a million years. The kind of love that pulls through the darkness and shines where it is impossible to be seen. The kind that has girls across the country sigh in desire.

When they have to chose between the four things they value most in life, which do they chose?

My form:
Full name: Lilyanna Kristen Luongo (Lon-GO)
Grade: Junior
Personality: Don't argue with Lily. She never gives up, and never loses. She is as stubborn as heck, and never bends. She does know how to compromise though. Sass and spunk are strong traits she possess in large amounts, and is often very sarcastic.
Compassion rages through her and is equally powerful as stubborness. She is empathetic to everyone, and understands people's feelings easily. She is a great listener, and can sit with you for hours while you talk.
She is not as graceful as she appears though. She is clumsy at times, and hates gym. She's perfectly okay with being a klutz though.
Lily also hates being the center-of-attention. She would rather work with someone or behind someone than have all eyes on her.
Description (no pics): Beach-blonde hair bounces in a silky sheet halfway between her shoulders and elbows. Crystal-clear blue eyes sparkle from beneath long, thick lashes, which give her the picture of perfect innocence. She is tall, curvy, devoloped, skinny, and elegant. Her lips are full and a sweet pink, which is a shade darker than her always-rosy cheeks. Her skin is fine and pale, never tanning no matter how much sun she basks in, which she does often, not to tan (pssh, she knows she can't tan, and doesn't want to tan), but because she loves the sun.
Family: Dad: David Luongo (CIO of M&M Mars)- 46, Mom (Stay at home)- Lisa Luongo- 45, Little Sister- Selena- 11.5 (Just started 6th grade), Twin Little Sister and Brother (Just started 2nd grade)- Madison and Michael- 7
Other: Loves to sing, loves to write, hates making decisions. Her future to become a doctor is incredibly important to her. She can sometimes change herself to make others happy.

Your form:
Full Name:
Age (can't be 18 yet):
Grade:
Personality:
Description:
Family:
Other:

So here's what's happening....
Lily and her true love (thye are sure they are going to be together forever) are the perfect couple. Lily's love is the best boyfriend, from both father and girlfriend's view points. He is responsible and follows all the rules, and is incredibly safe with her. He's the perfect guy. Daddy approves of him, until one night he discovers she is pregnant (but she really isn't), and throws a fit. The two families have been best friends forever, but when David Luongo thinks his first daughter is pregnant, nothing else matters. Screaming and yelling, he scars the relationship with the families. He forbids Lily to ever, ever see her love again, and also forbids the kids in his family from seeing the kids in the other family. Even his wife is not allowed to see the mother of the other family, even though they are best friends. Lily and her love must creep around the edges, with the constant threat that if they are caught, they will rip their own families apart.
After a long while, the mothers forgive each other, since they know the fight was over nothing. They must also talk in secret, because the two fathers, who were best friends since sophomores in college, still hate each other. They younger kids in the family are also still not supposed to talk. But David isn't as strict with them as he is with Lily. She is absolutely forbidden from ever seeing her love again, no matter what.
But then one night, everything changes. The accusation from her father so long ago is no longer just an accusation. It is the truth.

Just so you know...
Use the best possible grammar and spelling.
If you are declined twice, sorry, this is not the RP for you.
Rated PG-16 or PG-17, depending on what the two RPers want.

Last edited by Star2Be on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Lily rolled her eyes goodheartedly, understanding but hating Chris's extreme self-control. When he threw himself back into the kiss, she gasped, unexpecting the intensity. Because she had not prepared herself for this, her own weak self-control shrunk even smaller. She threw herself forward into his body, her lips quickly rolling with his. From the impact of her weight, they landed on her bed, Chris underneath her. She wrapped her arms under his chest, almost as if she was securing herself to him. Sliding her hands up the back of his shirt, surprised as always at the electrifying sensation that raced through her skin.
Maddie and Selena hastily dug through the toys. "I dunno," Selena answered, not worrying about the plan, just about finding cool spy gear to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Chris tensed his body against her movement and passion, bracing himself against his greatest wish. But he pretended not to, and kissed at the same pace as he had before, neither slowing nor speeding up. Instead, he let out a tiny gasp as he was flung backwards onto her bed, and then felt her cool fingers exploring his skin. He took this as a sign, laughing into her mouth, and moved his hands slightly upward, giving her time to resist, although he sincerely doubted she would.

"Lemme help," Heather griped, pushing her way between the two to get to the toybox. She plunged her hands into the pile, squeaking as a broken piece jutted into her skin, but as her eyes pooled with tears, Heather just blinked them away, and didn't let it phase her, but continued the search.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Lily smiled lightly, noticing the chance he presented her with for him to stop. She giggled quietly and murmured against his lips, "Not a chance."
She slid her hands around to his chest, and with shaking hands tried to inconspiculously unbotton the top button on his shirt. She wasn't planning on going all the way, even though the desire burned within her, but hey, who needs a shirt?
Maddie absently wiggled her rear as she searched for spy gear in the toy box. Selena stiffled a giggle, at the same time yanking a huge cardboard box out of the chest. "Found the SpyKids Deluxe Spy Kit!" She cheered.
Mikey came running down the stairs, the two sets of walky talkies in his hand. "Got the walkie talkies, Selena!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:29 am

Chris chuckled with her, obliging to her words, as his fingers finally reached his destination. Exceedly gentle, he massaged and rubbed as slowly as his testosterone-fueled brain would let him. He couldn't help but inhale slightly as his fingers would hit a new patch of cool skin. Of course they had done this before, but the beauty and wonders of her body ceased to amaze him. Then he felt his shirt being unbuttoned. "Easy," He whispered, knowing what would be the consequence if anyone saw.

Heather squealed in awe at the array of tech toys splayed out before them. "Oh my gosh!" She giggled, taking something from its alloted compartment. "A video recorder!"
"Woah!" Matt even put in, rushing over to examine it as well. "It's so tiny!"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:35 am

Lily frowned for a short moment, and whispered, "Who's going to catch us?" She ripped her lips away from his just to smile at him, and then launched herslef back into the kiss. Passion burned through her blood, leaving her hungry for more of Chris than he would allow. To ease the yearn, she undid a few more of the top buttons slowly, trying not to let him know. He would stop her, as he always did. Chris was much responsible than her, and much more stable in her presence, or so it seemed to her. She rolled her hands onto his bare chest, letting her hands slide down on the ridges formed by the different mountains of muscles.
"Come on!" Selena ordered. "Before they are done sssmmoooccchiinnggg," She sang. "Daddy only lets Lily be up there for a few minutes. 'Cause if she's up there more, he starts to turn real purple, and Mommy has to whisper in his ear over and over again," She laughed, not fully understanding why David could be so paranoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:43 am

"Your dad," Chris murmured back, hating to bring him into the conversation. He removed his hands and took hers in them, moving them from the front of his shirt to around his neck, feeling obliged to do something. "Sorry," He muttered, feeling a bit infantile for doing that. So he placed his hands back on her hips, connecting their lips again, and rocking her so that the springs creaked a bit in the bed.

Matt clamped his jaw shut, and rolled his eyes. As a middle schooler, he knew what David was worrying about, but couldn't bring himself to say anything.
Heather giggled. "He's afraid their gonna kiss their brains out," She laughed, grabbing a walkie talkie. "Ready?" She asked, pracing eagerly towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:57 am

Lily sighed, and pulled away for a moment. "Chris, he has to accept that we are in love. Well, more than in love. If I didn't have you, life wouldn't be worth living," She whispered, letting her lips trace patterns on his cheeks, down to his nose, and finally back to his mouth. "And," She whispered again, a littel mischevious hint in her voice, "What's he gonna go? Shoot us?". Her giggled trailed off towards the end, as she realized that wouldn't be such a long shot if he ever found them in their previous pose. (xD)
(Selena, understands cause she's just a little younger than mattie, but it's kinda like doesn't make sense since it's her sister, ya know?)
"Blech!" Mikey scoffed, sticking his tongue out while giggles escaped his lips.
"Enough games. It's time," Selena whispered in an ominous voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 am

Chris sighed. "But as my parents says, we can be in love without the 'physical aspects of the relationship'," He snorted, remembering the talk he had with his dad hardly a week previously. Of course, Chris hadn't lied, but then again he hadn't had any reason to. He bit his lips at her second statement, then smile. "And I think the punishment depends on what we're doing," He reached behind her and pulled her to him, so that they were side by side facing each other on the bed. "If we were doing this," He kissed her quickly, their lips barely meeting before the spark that had aroused faded slowly. "Then we'd be fine. But if say he found us with my shirt off and my hands, here," He returned his hands to where they had been previously, the fabric of her shirt rustling slightly. It was the only thing between her chest and his, as his own polo was unbuttoned almost to his waist. "Then yes, I'd probably be shot," He laughed, nuzzling his head into the crevice of her neck and pressing his lips to the skin.

[yeah, but matt's a guy, so he kinda gets it lol]

Heather nodded in agreement with Mikey, giggling a bit as she followed Selena out of the room. She clamped her mouth shut as she passed through the doorway however, she was determined to be a good spy.
Matt grabbed a walkie talkie and followed, playing with the dials. He finally tuned into the right one, and grinned. "Ready?" He grinned, beginning to tiptoe up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:44 am

Lily pursed her lips for a moment, her thin eyebrows arched over her lashes. "Well then our parents are hypocrits. I have got four kids in this darn family, and not one was adopted! They certainly didn't ignore the 'physical aspect' of the relation." Her lips parted into a blithe smile. "There's only one thing in this whole world I want, and my parents deny that to me..," Her voice trailed off, and she left the thought to wonder away.
"I think I am more partial to the second," She giggled, trying not to frown as he pulled away. "But ya know, as long as I'm with you, I'm good. Better than good really. I'm incredible, as long as we're together." She pressed her lips to his chin, the only place she could reach with this head tucked under hers. Her hands gently brushed his over and over again, and she closed her eyes for a moment, breathing in his scent deeply.
(hahaha, lol!)
Selena pressed a finger to her lips, signaling silence to her spies. She flicked the switch on her walkie talkie and video camera to "On".
Mikey walked next to Mattie, his role model, and matched Mattie's swagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:00 am

Chris laughed. "Don't get so worked up. Our parents are married, and were ready for kids. We're not," He reminded her gently, although he himself sometimes thought of them as joined, as married. After all, they were as good as that weren't they? "Shh Lily," He murmured, pulling away in able to greet her blue eyes with his hazel ones. He stroked her hair absentmindedly. "It's incredible when I'm with you too," He murmured, starting to move his hands again, and then shivering as he remembered he was trying to stray away from that aspect of the evening. So instead he met his mouth with hers, and intertwined their fingers.

[xD]

Heather fell silent, her thin body making almost no noise on the stairs. Yet her brother, matching in proportions, was much louder. She made a face at him, wrinkling her forehead and sticking out her tongue. "Shush!" She whispered, glaring at his loud feet. Finally, she climbed to the top landing, and eyed Lily's door apprehensively.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:19 am

"Pssh, who said anything about kids?" Lily crinkled her nose. "Kids can come much, much later. I was sorta talking about the process, ya know, that leads up to kids...," She smiled mischeviously, her words light and facetious, but the real meaning was hidden not far behind. Instead of dwelling on her words, she lost herself in the magic of the kiss, pressing her lips fiercely to his.
"Come on," Selena whispered, her hands at Lily's door. She was a little apprehensive, but her brave exterior didn't betray that.
Maddie silently giggled, bouncing lightly and mutely up and down. Mikey tried to surpress a grin, trying to stay "cool, like Mattie, but wasn't having much success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:31 am

"Thats what you say," Chris mumbled, a bit peeved for her bringing up one of the reasons he barely let them get by with what they did now. If she had a baby now, she'd be behind in school, and then what would happen when she wanted to go off to medical school? "No," He said sourly, biting his cheek in order to keep the answer he desparetly wanted to say off his tongue. He shifted uncomfortably on the bed, but then after a moment, turned back over towards her, and resumed where they had left off before she had drawn them into conversation: their lips locked in a unbreakable kiss, his hands playing idly with the hem of her shirt, unsure of whether to return to where they itched to travel and trace.

Matt held a finger to his lips, reminding them again to be quiet. He reached his hand towards the doorknob, but Heather pushed it away. She wanted to be the one to open the door. Besides, she was sure she could do it quieter than Mattie could. He stuck his lip out in a child's pout, but let it go. He knew if he protested they would hear.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:40 am

"Sorry," Lily whispered, lowering her head. "I didn't mean to upset you." She leaned away as he went to kiss her, but then sighed. Letting the yearning take control, she pressed her lips to his, moving roughly and fiercely. Her hands knotting into his hair, all traces of the slight sadness and frustration she had felt gone. She rolled over onto his stomach, her lips never breaking from his. Her heart thumped loudly and she was sure he could feel it on his chest.
Selena grinned, and lay her hand on top of Heather's. "1...2...," She began. Mikey and Maddie pressed themselves up against Selena's back, determined to barrel in right behind her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:17 am

Chris's heart went out to her, but even in love as he was with her, even as much as this need took hold on his brain and heart, he couldn't. He wouldn't see her life ruined all because of some urge that could be restrained. As she turned away his eyes closed in an attempt to hide his sorrowful feeling that had already shown up. Then he felt the tender skin of her cheeks brushing his, and the supple lips of his love against his. Determined to make up for his wrong, he moved his lips with hers, slightly opening them as well, passion pulsing in his body, and because it was in his, he was sure she felt it too. They were connected that way. Even as she rolled onto him, their bodies pressed together, Chris didn't say anything, instead, he wrapped his arms tightly around her and his fingers tracing her spine.

Mattie's eye bulged at the whisper, no matter how faint. He was determined to do this right. He reached out to open it before Heather could giggle '3', but unfortunetly, his sister was quicker. She had already silently turned the knob, and pushed slightly, opening the door just a crack. She grinned triumphantly, obviously proud of her skill as a spy.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 am

Lily's lips rolled with his, and as his mouth opened, she let her tongue enter his mouth. His sweet breath misted over her face and she breathed in deeply. It felt like her heart was divided in half; one part was content in living in this moment, being grateful for the pieces of Chris she did have. It also respected the need for them to be responsible, and didn't try to undermine his self-control. The other part hungered and needed more to survive. THis part needed Chris more than air, more than food, more than water, more than life. And this half also was dreamed of having more of Chris than was right for them. She sighed, but decided to rest on the first side of her heart, let herslef bask there with Chris in contentment. Her hands slid down onto his stomach, and she traced his name with her fingertip lightly against his warm skin.
Selena nodded, and peeked over Heather's head... Mikey and Maddie stood on their tip toes, trying to see as well. So far, no one could even get a glimpse of the couple for the door was no open wide enough, but with one gentle tap of Selena's hand, it would soon be wide open...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 am

Chris smiled, her tongue was soft and tickled as it caressed his. He ran his tongue over her front teeth, enjoying the smooth feel of her perfectly aligned teeth, and fondly remembered the short time braces had lined those teeth. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go just yet. Her curves were pressed against his bare chest, and he could feel the design on her shirt pressing into him. He shivered against her as her fingers ran over his skin, but it wasn't because they were cold. Her touch sent an undenyable jolt of electricity through him, making his hair stand on end. But he wouldn't trade the feeling for anything else.

Matt raised his eyebrows at Selena. "Do it!" He mouthed urgently, eager to know what was going on in the oddly quiet room.
Heather bobbed her head in agreement. "Come on!" She added, mouthing the words as well.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 am

Cool, quick, fiery sensations rippled up and down her spine as her chest and his connected. Her mouth raced hastily against his, as the remeberance of parents and little silblings happily chatting downstairs as the oven timer ticked away the seconds until dinner entered her mind. They only had a few moments together, a few short seconds to get all of what they wanted done. Most, the voice in her head from before corrected breathily in her head. Lily shook her head once, bringing Chris's lips with her, to clear her mind of the thought. For now at least, she would take what he gave her. Her whole body trembled, but she knew he understood why, because his rocked unevenly but gently beneath her own. This love was overwhelming to the both of them, this utterly new undeniable love. Lily knotted one hand into his hair, and one hand traveled quickly up and down his neck, since his chest was now occupied with her own.
"Three!" Selena cried, throwing the door open with a kick of her foot. Maddie and Mikey bursts in beside her, their eyes wide in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 am

Chris let out a soft hum of delight into her mouth, and removed one hand from her back, feeling the increased drive to continue on to where he knew Lily prayed they could go. He himself desparetly wanted it, but he could only console himself with what they had already done, so he kissed her more urgently, and placed his hand as close as her could to the top of her chest, it being crushed against his own. He felt her shaking, and knew it was her restraining. He did not blame her of course, but shifted clutched her closer, trying to keep her happy for as long as he could hold out.

Heather let out a high pitched gasp, and Mattie clapped his hand over his mouth, trying to suppress giggles. Unfortunetly, a chortle or two escaped, ringing through the small bedroom like a tolling bell. His brown eyes widened in fright, and he started to retreat, only to be held in place by Heather's grip.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:37 am

Lily murmured inchoherently into Chris's lips in pleasure. She let her hands slide horizontally, over his shoulders, down to his elbows, over his arms and down to in between her body and Chris's to his low stomach (like right above the top of his pants). Her hands slowly and tenderly rubbed his skin, but her lips were the complete opposite. They surged in power and ferocity and rushed against his, never breaking apart even for a breath. When she needed to breath, she sucked in through her nose, not ever wanting to let go of Chris for a moment. Shivers crackled up and down her back from the intensity of his touch, but they were unimaginably pleasurable.
Light giggles, and teeny footsteps suddenly erupted in the air, sounding ten times louder than they were. The worst flashed through Lily's eyes as she ripped away from Chris, but not looking up at the culprits of the sound; her father, eyes blazing in fury and rage, ready to pull them apart and throw Chris out of her life, if she even lived to have a life, because their position currently would be even worse to him than the one Chris discussed a minute before.
Selena laughed silently, seeing as Lily was already aware of their presence, and Maddie and Marissa took her lead.
Lily slowly raised her head, hearing with her sharp hears the quavering breath from Selena's mouth, and locked eyes with Selena's. Anger, horror, and slight relief rushed through her. "Get out, runts!" She screeched, leaping off of the bed and over to the children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 am

"Crap," Chris muttered to himself, after searching wildly for the reason she had thrown herself off him. It was very uncharacteristic of her. Then he detected the kids presence and grumbled a slightly more vicious curse. His fingers fumbled with the buttons, unfortunetly aware of his naked chest. After buttoning most of the buttons, although he noticed later they were one off in order, he just heaved his shoulders in a sigh and got up to console Lily. "Lily," He murmured quietly in her ear, appearing beside her in a couple long strides. Then he turned his hazel gaze to Mattie. "What the f-." he cut himself off. "What the heck!?" He demanded of the oldest in the group. "Why did you come in here?"

"To spy on you," Heather piped up, and abruptly earned a slap from her older brother. Usually, Chris would have said something, but he thought his brother deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:17 am

Lily shurgged Chris's consolment off and whipped to face the four kids. "What is wrong with you guys?!" She bellowed, her face turning red. Two things were horribly wrong in this situation; One being that Selena had just seen a huge, steamy makeout session. That wouldn't have been so bad, if it had not been her sister being the one half of the kiss. Selena did everything Lily did, from the words she used to the clothes she wore. This image would surely stay in Selena's mind, and she would be dying to do the same thing before she was 15. Lily couldn't have her little sister like this. It was only okay for her do it, and not either of her sisters! The second reason was horrible in so many different ways. It would take a lot to make Selena stay quiet about this, especially if she found out what she could do with this knowledge. One word to David, and this would be the last makeout they shared. Lily shuddered in horror at the though.
Selena, unnerved by the yelling- she was actually rather pleased with herself for peeving the couple off so much- grinned. "It was my idea!" She grinned.
Lily slowly spun ro face her little sister, as if breaking through paralyzation. "And your... happy... about that?" She whispered, her words dripping poison.
Selena nodded, a little less cocky, but still grinning. "In my opinion, it was a pretty creative pla...,"
She had no time to finish her words. Lily darted across the room, closing the spaces between her and the children in two strides. She dragged the girl up into her arms harshly. Selena let out a high-pitched shriek of fright, and stared up at her role model with wide green eyes.
*Lily drew back her hand, ready to strike, but Selena's eyes stopped her. The terror, the horror, the betryal was vivid in the young child's face. Lily's hand shook in the air where it was frozen, and then she looked away from Selena's face in sadness, anger and fright.* She stalked over to Chris and dropped the girl in his arms without a word. Collapsing on the bed, she was repulsed with herself for ever considering touching the girl. How could she have ever, ever even thought about it, even if only for a half second? (*the sentencs in between the stars happened so fast, that only really Selena and Lily knew what had just happened.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 am

Chris shuddered slightly, dropping Selena none too gently on her feet. "You guys know you aren't supposed to spy on me and your sister," He spat out the words, repulsed he even had to say them. What if he had given in to her? Then what? He knew he would be screaming at Matt and Heather later, but the innocent faces of Mattie and Maddy made him take a breath before.

"Yup, but we wanted ta know what you were doing," Heather protested, her eyes slightly starry from both guilt and excitement.

"When you are 17," His eyes traveled tenderly to Lily, who he could tell was beating herself up over what the kids would tell her father. "You will understand. Now, do you want me to tell the parents you were spying? You guys could get in trouble," He bluffed, knowing the focus would rather be on the couple than the kids.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 am

Maddie and Mikey stood side by side, Maddie clutching her brother's hand, against Lily's wall, their faces frigthened and confused. Madison shook uncontrollably, silent tears streaming down her face. Mikey put his arms around her and hugged, trying to comfort her.
Selena, no longer full-of-oit anymore, didn't answer Chris, but instead shot him hateful looks. While Lily was looking down, she stuck her tongue out, a bratty expresion clear on her face. Sometimes, she got so jealous of Chris. He got so much time with lily, much more than she. It wasn't fair! Lily was Selena's sister, and Chris acted like she owned her! Quickly, she threw her left leg out, landing it solidly against his shins. She grinned, knowing he would feel it. Being a soccer player, she had strong legs and powerful kicks. She glanced nervously up at Lily.
Lily held her head in her hands, remorse and sadness washing over her. "Get out," She whispered through her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 am

Chris frowned down at Selena, fighting his instincts not to wince or give her the pleasure of knowing a black bruise would form tomorrow. "Selena," He snarled quietly, trying not to scare the little ones. He bent down to her level. "You never kick people, you hear me?" He growled menacingly. "Do you see how much you hurt your sister? Now go back downstairs, and if you don't behave your parents will hear how you abused their guest," He threatened, his eyes squinting. "That goes for you too Mattie,"

Matt nodded, the message recieved. He was scared stiff, his brother was always laid back and relaxed, and usually when he was mad he ignored it until it went away. This was an entirely new experience. At once, Mattie scampered out of the room, and Heather followed, whimpering slightly as her chocolate eyes watered in fright.

Chris turned his back on them and hurried over to Lily, at once engulfing her in his arms. "Lily, Lily," He whispered in her ear, his lips brushing it gently as he spoke. His fingers combed through her blonde hair, the soft strands sepating easily for his fingers. Twirling the end around his finger, his face contorted into greif. When Lily fell, Chris bruised. He felt what she did, and right now he felt horrible, his heart greiving for the sadness sitting on her shoulders like a thundercloud.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 am

"What-ev," Selena snarled, baring her teeth back. Inside, she was frozen in fear. She knew the consequences of kicking in her house... and God forbid, kicking a guest in her house. She lowered her voice to a frightening whipser. "You're not right for her. All you can do is touch each other, and kiss each other. Don't do this to her. Don't make her suffer. If you even cared for her, you would leave her alone and find someone who really was her perfect match. Get out of her life," She growled, and then stalked out of the room, her heart pounding. She scooped up the hands of the little twins by the doorway, and yanked them out after her, her one thumb stroking each of their palms. She was truly scared, expecially of Chris. Lily could never hurt anyone. Lily wouldn't. She was all bark and no bite. Lily was too gentle to even think about hurting anyone, anything. But Chris, he was a boy. Boys were mean. They would do anything. EVen though Selena knew Chris as well as her own brother and deep down knew he wouldn't touch her as she did him, he was still a boy.
Lily's back started to shake as hot tears poured from her eyes. "No, no, no." She pulled her eyes away from her hands, and looked into his. "Chris, Chris, what..., what if she tells them? And...," Her voice stopped. She was too ashamed to even mention the "and" of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next