Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- Empty
PostSubject: Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger-   Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:18 am

Who'd of thought a love would be so good?
Not me.
Not me.

This is the story of two siblings: Meadow and Cambridge. They are the reigning alphas of Lily Cat Pack, Best Friends and Sole Confidents. But when each finds thereselves falling for another, what will happen to their own special bond?

Forms:
Lily's:
Name: Cambridge[Cam]
Description: A dark chocolate brown with golden ears, underbelly, tail and bands of gold around his front legs. He also wears a saphire necklace.
Personality: Will rp out
Other: Alpha Male

Cat's:
Name: Meadow

Mnm's:
Name:

Lola's:
Name:Tanner

Tiger's:
Name:

Please post your forms and I'll add them ASAP
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- Pet Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- LKtU Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- NpQC
Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger-   Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:43 am

Name: Snowfall (Snow)
Description: She is snow white, she has welcoming blue eyes that can capture anyone. She is slender but under her pelt are powerful muscles.
Personality: Will RP out
Other: warrior. Never underestimate her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger-   Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Name:Tanner
Description: teh biggets wolf in the pack. He is a gentle giant tough. He has a shiny sliver and grey pelt. Tanner's eyes are a beaufiul clod color that has blue and sliver sparkles. His paws are a gold color, like his ceast and tip of his tail. His pelt has brown and black highlights.
Personlity:will rp it out
Other:
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger-   Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:46 am

Name:Iron
discription: Normal sized muzzled ashy black with golden eyes he has a thick coat. he has long claws white fangs. He is long and slender well built.

(how many can we have?)

Iron Prowled the forest into the camp his black ashy fur blowing in the warm brisk wind of early spring his yellow eyes serching
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger-   Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily Cat Pack -a wolf rp for Cat, Lily, mnm, lola and Tiger-
Page 1 of 1