Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?

Go down 
+2
Feisty_Feline
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:12 am

Hidden in the Valley of the South Circle, lies a tranquil spot home to wolves. It is said that in this spot, Twilight comes three times. Dawn, at the beginning of the day. Dusk, at the end of the day. And Druwn, during the middle of the day.

~~~

Hello, I am Amouri, Alpha Female of this pack. Top Dog, you get the point. Here is my land in the Valley of the South Circle. Anyone who opposes me will... again you probably get the point. Just by looking at me you can tell that I am Fire Aligned.
What? You don't know what that means? I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell a mouse-brain like you.

~~~

There are seven alignments that make up this world.

Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Seszo5
Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? 2rqc03q
Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? 123ns6b
Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? 2rz3st5
Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Ekrii1
Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? 5fiuxj
Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Vy9kx4

Each one has an opposite. Let's say a Light alligned wolf was attacked by a Dark alligned wolf. The Light alligned wolf could give more damage to a Dark alligned wolf than it could to an Air alligned wolf, and vice versa. But, on rare occasions if a Dark alligned wolf was fighting another Dark alligned wolf, than they would both be repelling the damage, and the more powerful one would win.

Dark: Repels Dark, Damages Light

Light: Repels Light, Damages Dark

Fire: Repels Fire, Damages Water

Water: Repels Water, Damages Fire

Earth: Repels Earth, Damages Air

Air: Repels Air, Damages Earth

Rainbow: Repels Everything, Damages Everything

~~~

Rules of the RP:
*No one can be Rainbow aligned
*Be Fair
*Be Nice
*No Powerplaying
*No godmodding
*Type: "I am alligned" with your form

~~~

Something You Should Know:
Just because a wolf is Dark alligned doesn't mean it's evil or bad in any way. The Dark allignment can actually come in handy in the shadows, fighting evil, or anything really. Also, if a wolf is Light alligned that doesn't mean it's the nicest wolf in the pack. There are some evil Light wolves, no matter how weird it sounds. Any power can be evil, and any can be good. There's no catagories for 'good' and 'bad' when it comes to allignments.

~~~

Evil Magic is moving in slowly on the Valley. Strange purple clouds can be seen hanging over the lands. Does the pack have what it takes to make it through?

~~~

Form:

Name:
Description (This will be posted on the front! So don't make it too long or too short):
Allignment:

~~~

My Form:

Name: Amouri
Description: a deep rust colored she-wolf with black paws and black tipped tail.
Allignment: Fire

Name: Kendra
Description: Jet-black with coal black eyes. Her eyes have flecks of silver in them.
Alignment: Dark

Name: Larka
Description: A pure white she-wolf with golden brown eyes
Alignment: Air

Name: Bran
Description: Dark brown brute with black streaks and green eyes
Allignment: Light

Name: Fell
Description: A blackish blue brute with amber eyes. He has a small sliver of green under his right iris.
Allignment: Water

Name: Huttser
Description: A large tan brute with bright blue eyes
Allignment: Earth

~~~

Dark Alligned Wolves
Kendra-TobyMac_luver
Jet-black with silver and blue swirls. Her eyes are black and have flecks of silver in them.

Roxian-xxMCRxx
Black she with red eyes and red swirls.

Jag-Feisty_Feline
Pitch black fur with dark blue eyes

Midnight-EnchantixBloom
Big, black wolf with silver streaks down fur. Shimmering grey eyes.

Light Alligned Wolves
Bran-TobyMac_luver
Dark brown brute with black streaks and green eyes.

Ruby-xxMCRxx
White she with red eyes and red swirls.

Mysty-mnm1995
Silver with gleaming violet eyes.

Pearl-EnchantixBloom
Medium-sized pink and white wolf with silver eyes.

Fire Alligned Wolves
Amouri(Alpha Female)-TobyMac_luver
A deep rust colored she-wolf with black paws and a black tipped tail

Shadow-xxMCRxx
A light black brute with amber eyes, and darker black swirls.

Crest Eye-Feisty_Feline
All red with blue and black swirls.

Bloom-EnchantixBloom
Small, white wolf with red and pink streaks in fur. Shining ruby red eyes.

Water Alligned Wolves
Fell-TobyMac_luver
A blackish blue brute with amber eyes. He has a small sliver of green under his right iris.

River-xxMCRxx
Grey-blue she with bright blue eyes and blue swirls.

Sapphire-EnchantixBloom
Medium-sized white wolf with light blue streaks in fur. Glimmering sky blue eyes.

Roxy-Feisty_Feline

All black with hot pink and dark purple streaks, purple eyes

Earth Alligned Wolves
Huttser-TobyMac_luver
A large tan brute with bright blue eyes.

Emerald-xxMCRxx
White she with bright green eyes and green swirls.

Diamond-EnchantixBloom
Small, white wolf with silver streaks in fur. Glowing green eyes.

Shyla-Feisty_Feline

All black with orange and green streaks

Frisket-Feisty_Feline

All orange with black and green streaks

Air Alligned Wolves

Larka-TobyMac_luver
A pure white she-wolf with golden brown eyes.

Raine-xxMCRxx
Light grey she with rain blue eyes and baby blue swirls

Zapada(Snow)-mnm1995
Snow white with ice blue eyes.

Sky-EnchantixBloom
Medium-sized blue and silver wolf with striking blue eyes.

Rose-Mrs.JacobBlack
Snow white pelt with marron eyes.

Meadow-Feisty_Feline

All white with sky blue patterns, blue eyes

Last edited by TobyMac_luver on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:21 am

Name: Roxian ; Shadow ; Emerald ; Ruby ; River ; Raine
Description (This will be posted on the front! So don't make it too long or too short): Black she with red eyes and red swirls ; Light black brute with amber eyes and darker black swirls ; White she with bright green eyes and green swirls ; White she with red eyes and red swirls ; Gray-blue she with bright blue she and blue swirls ; Light grey she with rain blue eyes and baby blue swirls
Allignment: Dark ; Fire ; Earth ; Light ; Water ; Air

I am alligned
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:25 am

Name: Meadow; Crest Eye; Shyla; Roxy; Frisket; Jag
Description (This will be posted on the front! So don't make it too long or too short):All white with Skjy blue patterns; all red with blue and black swirls; all black with orange and green streaks; all orange with black and green streaks; pitch black, dark seductive eyes
Allignment: Aire; Fire; Earth; Water; Earth; Dark

I am Alligned
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Pet Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? LKtU Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? NpQC
Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:39 am

Name: Mysty, Zapada (Snow)
Description (This will be posted on the front! So don't make it too long or too short):Mysty is silver with gleaming violet eyes. Zapada is snow white with ice blue eyes.
Allignment: light, Air

I am alligned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:40 am

((thx for joining everyone!!))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 am

Name:Rose
Description (This will be posted on the front! So don't make it too long or too short):Snow white pelt with marron eyes
Allignment:Air
''I am alligned''

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:43 am

((thx))
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? Pet Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? LKtU Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:46 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:50 am

(Welcome)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:54 am

(9Sure thing Wolfy))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 am

ORP: No prob! ^_^
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:11 pm

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:30 pm

((Cmain, I need you to seperate the descriptions a little. I'm having trouble reading them.))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Name: Sapphire
Description: Medium-sized white wolf with light blue streaks in fur. Glimmering sky blue eyes.
Allignment: Water

Name: Bloom
Description: Small, white wolf with red and pink streaks in fur. Shining ruby red eyes.
Allignment: Fire

Name: Midnight
Description: Big, black wolf with silver streaks down fur. Shimmering grey eyes.
Allignment: Dark

Name: Pearl
Description: Medium-sized pink and white wolf with silver eyes.
Allignment: Light

Name: Sky
Description: Medium-sized blue and silver wolf with striking blue eyes.
Allignment: Air

Name: Diamond
Description: Small, white wolf with silver streaks in fur. Glowing green eyes.
Allignment: Earth

"I am alligned"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:05 pm

((thx for joining Enchantix!!))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:38 pm

((You're welcome!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:39 pm

((RP?))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Sorry wolfy

Meadow; she-wolf; All white with Sky blue patterns, blue eyes Air

Crest Eye; brute; all red with blue and black swirls Fire

Shyla; brute; all black with orange and green streaks; Earth

Roxy; She wolf; all black with hot pink and dark purple streaks, purple eyes; Water

Frisket; she-wolf; all orange with black and green streaks; Earth

Jag; brute; pitch black fur with dark blue eyes Dark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:51 pm

((thank you))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:32 pm

ORP: xD

RP: Roxian: I padded outside and stretched.
~
Shadow came out of the den next to it.
~
Emerald: "You're lucky we have no other brothers," I barked as I came out of the den. "You don't have to ignore snoring."
~
Raine: "I don't snore!" I barked, annoyed, as I came out.
~
River: I padded out.
~
Ruby: "Do too!" I barked at Raine.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:53 pm

((Welcome to the black parade..... *Love that song more then Teenagers. I'm so happy you got me hooked on them Weedy) Smile ))

Jag sat in the shadows his eyes shrp as he watched what happened in the camp. He stepped into the light and flinched lightly, as Light wolves bounced around him he grumbled something adn proceeded to Roxy's den.

Roxy looked up, "Hey Jag."

He smiled.

Meadow came over Crest following her, his tail was on fire, "Roxy, can you put it out before he burns down the whole camp." Meadow asked rolling her eyes.

Roxy lt a droplet of water fall o nhis tail he yelped but it went out.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:14 am

ORP: GERARD'S MINE! TAKE MIKEY!

RP: Roxian: I padded to the kill pile, keeping to the shadows.
~
Ruby: I laughed at Roxian, who growled.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:20 am

((I can live with that xD))

Crest growled adn slinked away into the forest where MEadow followed him, Roxy could see a little flicker of Flame as MEadow caught up with him, she could also hear their excited laughs. She sihed and laughed softly.

Jag smiled as he saw Roxian, "all Roxian over here." he told Roxy

Roxy snorted, "Why should I she'll here you better Tough Guy." she said

Jag sighed, "You know I don't like howling." he growled but caled Roxian anyway, "Hey Roxian!" he sadi from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 am

Roxian: I looked up. "Hi, Jag!" I barked back. I grabbed a rabbit, and headed to the forest, still in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?   Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Wolf Pack~Which Wolf are You?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next