Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:10 am

( thanks!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:11 am

((no problemo!!))
((RP?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:13 am

(sure!()

Moonshine padded around her camp. The harsh winds blowing her pelt.
Storm and Hurricane came over.
" hello," they gretted.
" hello," Moonshine greets smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:16 am

Alice trotted over to her sister, Moonshine. She smiled happily, the harsh cold winds whipping through her pelt.

Moon licked her three pups lovingly.

Rock slipped into the nursery and greeted his mate and pups.

Denali sorted through the herbs, stealling sideways glances at Storm. She growled at herself. She was a med. wolf!! She couldn't fall in love!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 am

(n lolz)

Storm looked over at Denil, and tittled his head, smiling. Trying to not to show that he like sher too.
" hello Alice!" Hurricane gretted happily.
" Hi Alice," Monnshine said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:44 am

"Hello Moonshine and Hurricane," Alice greeted.

Denali found herself looking at Storm again. She smiled, then turned back to her work.

Venom scampered out of the den, smiling. Her brother and sister soon emerged behind her, followed by Moon and Rock.

((I gtg))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:47 am

( alright byes)

" hello Vemon," Moonshine greeted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:52 am

"Hwi," Venom squeaked excitedly. This was her first time out of the nursery. She bounded around happily in the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:57 am

Stomr playe dwith Vemon. " Shes beauiful," storm compiled to Moon and Rock and " I wish i could havesome iwth Denali " he added under his breath.

Moonshine smilied at ehr brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:59 am

Moon smiled. "Thanks," she mumbled, running her paw down Triani's back as she clambered after her sister.

Denali finished sorting the herbs and emerged from the med wolf clearing. She headed to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:02 am

" hello Denali!'storm said smiling.
Moonshine rolle dher eyes, she knew Storms secrect but was she the only one who knew..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:03 am

"Hi Storm," Denali greeted.

Alice watched Imagi race after his sisters. She smiled happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:04 am

" How are you?" Storm asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:05 am

"I'm good. How are you?" Denali replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:08 am

" Good. Do you need ant herbs or anything?"storm asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:09 am

Denali shook her head. "Nope. I've got everything I need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:09 am

"alright,"storm said and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:12 am

Triani was watching Denali and Storm curiously. She was only three moons but she could tell something was going on between them, though she didn't know what or why...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:18 am

( lolz)

Storm smilied and layed down in the snow, bleding in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:21 am

((What's bleding??))

Rock sat down next to Moon and watched his pups happily.

Venom smiled at Storm, exposing her longer then normal canine teeth.

Triani tackled Imagi.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:26 am

Name: Ice
Description[Detailed Please!]:White pelt with dark blue eys
Mate?: None yet.........
Pups?: Wants
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:Yes
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: NO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:04 am

( sorry! i spelled something wrong!)
( thanks for joing!)

Storm smilied at Vemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 am

((Ok))
((Thanks for joining Rose!!))

Venom cocked her head to the side, then scampered off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:50 am

Storm smilied then, his hears whent back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next