Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 am

"sorry" storms said and sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:50 am

Denali chuckled softly and checked Storm's leg. Just as I suspected, she thought, broken. Then she began putting his leg in a splint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 am

Storm smilied and whincked in the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 am

Denali finished the splint. "Now, after we climb back up to the others, I want the two of you," she cast a meaningful glance at Storm, then Venom, "To rest. You'll answer to me if you don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:07 am

Storm smilied and nodded. " alright," he siad and limped out the rocks and limped back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 am

Denali picked up a complaining Venom and followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:25 am

Storm walked or shall i say limpe dover to her. " warrior den or Mecaine den?" he asked hoping it would be the mecial den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:28 am

Denali placed Venom down. "Medicine den for now," she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:38 am

Storm fought back a smilie and nodded. he troted off to the mecail den and make a nest for him, Vemon and of course Denali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:42 am

Denali hurried after Storm. She entered the medicine den a split second before him and gently set down the still complaining Venom in a small premade nest. She motioned to another larger one for Storm then headed into her den which was attached to the medicine den and clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:47 am

Storm nodded and layed down in his nest. He sighed and started to groom him self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 am

Denali felt around under her nest and smiled when her paw felt the familiar thin string. She pulled out a bright purple gemstone attached to the string. She smiled and slipped it over her head and around her neck. She sighed and remembered the day her mentor, Dakota gave it to her. The day he died...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:04 am

Storms pale bleu eyes flickers around the den. The greyish wolf wagged his tail around looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:08 am

Triani poked her head into the medicine den.

Denali sighed again and placed the necklace back in its spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:10 am

" hello Triani," storm gretted happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:11 am

"Hwi," Triani barked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:12 am

Storm smilied and gretted him by touching noses.

Moonshine sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:15 am

((Triani is a girl))

Alice trotted over to Moonshine.

Venom growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:23 am

( I KNEW THAT! lolz sorry!)

" Hello alice," Moonshine greted withiout looking form the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:25 am

Alice followed her gaze. "Hello,' she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:29 am

" I think somethign is out there." Moonshien repilyed cooly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:34 am

Alice nodded, closing her eyes. A sharp chill ran down her spine and her eyes opened. "Yes, something is indeed out there," she murmured. Then in a voice barely above a whisper, she said, "Or someone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:37 am

Moonshine nodded. she schived, not because she was cold... beaucase for the first time in ehr life, she was scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:41 am

Alice peered into the trees, her gaze focused on something unseen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 am

Moonsine skoke her self, she was thinking about ehr old mate... Jag. he was rud,e uncalled for and just whated power. she tought about her dead pups, the ones Jag killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next