Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 am

( opp. ys them. i forgte,. where where tehy?)

" I'll be fine," Roxy grolwed/barked, srently.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 am

(swimming u brought like see weed up and put it on the shore?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:23 am

( oh yeaaa.)

The flowers bloomed, lovly and Flower turned to Ras.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:40 am

"I see why your named flower" he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 am

Flower nodded, smiling
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:19 am

Raven: A deep growl enrupted from my chest angrily I reconized Rose I lunged for her throat
Rose:I dodged quickly surronding her
Raven:I tackled Rose bringing her down as we both fought to see who would end up on top
Hawk:I growled and lunged for Rose
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 am

Yes! he thought fight! He jumped on Raven shoving her off rose.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:42 am

Ras came smiled brightly and looked to the sky. "well time to go." he said "its getting late"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 am

Flwoer nodde dand swam out.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 am

He smiled and leaad her back to camp
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 am

Raven:I growled tackling him clawing his muzzle
Hawk:I smashed into Rose clawing her sides
Rose:I raked my claws aganist his stomach angry and hurt
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:24 am

I bit her paw when it came down to swipe me and i ripped my claws down her chest
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:26 am

Raven:I growled and said ''Thats childish''although when he bit my paw I dodged and he wasnt able to succesfully claw me he just skimmed his claws down my chest it hardly made any damage, I raked my claws down his back watching the blood ozze and moving into a defensive posion for an attack
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:32 am

Blizzard toughed it out. he smiled widly. "give me your best shoot. fancy paws." He hissed
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:38 am

''I'll give you my best shot''Raven said rolling her eyes as she pinned him down clawing his leg she decided not to claw the leg limb because he wouldn't be able to use the that leg for awhile and the fight wouldn't be fun
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:47 am

"Changing your mind sweetie. dont want to hurt me?" he licked her on the muzzle a kiss. he smiled wildly
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 am

Raven: ''Disgusting''I said jumping off him shoving his salavia off of me in a hast, I muttered ''I see your good looks have given you too much confidence''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:54 am

Mirah Sunsky wrote:
She bounded through the forest, gaining on the siblings. "Stop!!" she yowled, nearly knocking into them. She hurried over to Breaking Dawn. "It's a trap," she growled, panting, "Lexxus wants all of you together to wipe you out all at once. Jasper's never been on your side, but was spying on you."

New Moon growled. "That traitor! I'll beat him into the next century. I'll-" she was cut off by a look from Midnight Sun.

"So Eclipse was never captured?" Breaking Dawn asked.

"Eclipse was captured, but that's because the two-legs and Lexxus want all of you." She turned to look at Roxy. "You really shouldn't follow them, Roxy. This mission is dangerous, and no place for someone in your state." She motioned towards Roxy's leg.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:56 am

"well so far its the best move out of this fight." he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 am

Sugar and Spice wrote:
( opp. ys them. i forgte,. where where tehy?)

" I'll be fine," Roxy grolwed/barked, srently.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:00 am

Raven: I looked up to playfully glare at him my anger had vanished but I teased ''I think your suppose to make your oppoent coware in fear rather than disgust''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:00 am

She raised an eyebrow but said nothing more. "Good luck," she murmured, dipping her head, then racing away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:03 am

Roxy nodded and caught up with teh rest of the sbis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:06 am

New Moon was raging on about how she hated Jasper, and what she'd do to him if she found him...etc. Nobody was listening to her anymore.

Midnight Sun slapped her sister. "Shut up will ya?" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next