Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:05 pm

((thx for joining!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:20 pm

( yes thanks for joing,)

" alright. Youc an fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Venom growled menacingly, baring her fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Moonshine bit her lip trying not to get into tehfioght,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:24 pm

"Will ya let me go now," Venom asked Hurricane, annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:24 pm

" oh sorry," Hurricane answered and let Vemon go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 pm

"Thank you," Venom replied, her fierce gaze fixed on Shadow. Her eyes turned blood red.

Shadow smirked and leaped for Venom.

Venom dodged, and Shadow hit the ground with a thud. "Nice try," she said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Hurricane grolwed and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Venom sprang onto Shadow, fastening her teeth in his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Moonshine sighed. and walke doevr to Hurricane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:42 pm

The two fought viciously, a fight to the death. They rolled around, locked together, and into the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Moonshine grolwed, " ENOUGHT!' she bellowed even enotehr for rabbits, and all aniamls to be quitte and run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Venom and Shadow circled each other, not daring to look away. Moonshine's voice, made Venom jump, giving Shadow the chance to spring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Hurricnae graped Vemon.

Moonshine put a paw on Shadows back. " enogh," she said again clamlty.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 pm

ORP: O.O

Am I allowed to start RPing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 pm

((yes))

Venom growled. "You said we could fight. So let us finish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 pm

" no beause i knwo one of you are going to die"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:21 pm

Venom growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 pm

Moonshine sighed. " lets get moving,"

Hurricane nodded and carried teh teen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:23 pm

"Would you put me down? I have my own for legs," Venom snapped, annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:24 pm

" not now," Hurricane answered though her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:26 pm

Venom dug her claws into the ground. "Then I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:31 pm

" then dont go anywhere," Hurricane siad, Lifting ehr up for she cant touch teh ground," caus eim takling you,"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:49 pm

Roxian: I padded outside and stretched. I had my own den, away from everyone elses.

~

Devil: I padded out of the nursery, annoyed.

~

Bramble padded out of the den he shared with his brother Ocean.
~
Ocean padded out after him. "Morning."
~
River: I padded out of the den next to their's. "Morning, guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 pm

( they are traveling tro a new home, so..u may what to edit that post...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next