Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:04 am

The brute stepped back respectfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:16 am

" Thank you. Are you a loner?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:18 am

"Yeah. Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:20 am

" I'm just a aphla of a pack, would you like to join?" Moonshine asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:21 am

The brute shrugged. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:27 am

Moonshine flowed.
" I'm moonshine, thi si Denil, the meical wolf," she siad looking the brute in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am

The brute nodded. "I'm Terence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:30 am

Moonshine smilied qand started to trot away, going slower than normal becuashe she was carrying Denil and waiting for Terence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:31 am

Terence hurried after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:31 am

Moonshien, i was fun having a brute who wasnt family or like family around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 am

Terence kept an eye on Denali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:34 am

Moonshine soon arrvied at camp and caleld storm.
Storm came runnning and got Denali. He rolled her on her back and got the water out of her stomcha.
Then storm nocited Terence. " whoa re you?' he grolwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:35 am

"I'm Terence," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:36 am

" Yes storm now clam down." Monnshien growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:27 am

Denali woke up with a start. She sat bolt upright, then, realizing where she was, calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:27 am

Storm nuzzled Denli. " I was so worrried," he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 am

Denali smiled at Storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:30 am

Storm layed down beside her.

Moonshine asekd" Would you liek a tour of the teerior and cmap?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 am

Terence shook his head. "No, but thanks," he said. He turned to look at Denali, "May I speak with you for a moment?" he asked her.

"Sure," Denali said getting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:38 am

"alright," moonshien siad and wlaked into her den, gracefully.
She layed down by the small creek.

Storm sighed. He knew Denil was true to him, but he was imteidated by Terence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:53 am

Terence led Denali a little ways from camp.

Then Denali finally came to her senses. "Terence? Is it really you?," she asked, astonished.

"Yes," Terence said smiling, "It's really me!"

"But I thought I'd never see you again!!" Denali exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:55 am

Storm wlkaed into the med. wolf den to get a good small of the herbs and Denli's smell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 am

"I know," Terence replied.

"But when mom and dad and......I just thought I'd never see you again!! Yet here you are!!" Here she paused, studying Terence's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:58 am

( tehy sibs??)

Storm layed down in his bnest, his leg was killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:59 am

((U guessed it))
((lolz))

Alice sat down, staring into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next