Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:10 am

Twilight nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:13 am

Huricnae showe dthem the dens, befor headint ot his,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:15 am

Breaking Dawn watched Hurricane go. She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:16 am

Hurricane fell alsepe soundly.

Storm troted to his and Denil's den.

( did she have teh pups yet?()
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:17 am

((no not yet, I'm waiting till they settle in their new home))

Denali followed Storm.

Breaking Dawn sighed, and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:19 am

(ok)

Storm layed donw in teh nest, making room for Denil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:23 am

Denali smiled and layed down next to him.

Breaking Dawn stared up at the sky, a strange longing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:25 am

( i thinksoemone, likes soneone!! lol!!)

Hurricane had werid dreams, about Breaking Dawn...

" Good Nioght,"storm whispered, befor licking her eye and fallign alseep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:28 am

((maybe....))

"Good night." she whispered and fell asleep.

Eclipse paused before entering the den she shared with New Moon and Midnight Sun. "You really should get some sleep," she advised Breaking Dawn.

Breaking Dawn shook her head. "No, I'm fine," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:29 am

9lol0

~~*MORiNG!*~~

Moonshine, Hawk, Hurricane, Storm, Shappire and Roxy all waited at the front of teh cave. It was almost dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:37 am

Alice, Denali, Rock, Moon, Shadow, Triani, and Imagi were also there. Venom was still no where in sight.

Breaking Dawn joined them, soon followed by Eclipse, Twilight, Midnight Sun, New Moon and Jasper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:41 am

" ready?" Moonshine aske,d looking at wolves in the eye.

( u forget teh wolf, Moonshine has a crush on!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:44 am

((Duh!! *bangs head on desk*))

Terence trotted over, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:45 am

( Its fine and dont do that!! and i need to remebr hsi anme!)

"alright, lest go,' moonshine sai. She toke a dep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 am

((*continues to bang head on desk* I knew I was forgetting someone!!))

Breaking Dawn looked around at the pack, shifting her weight from paw to paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 am

* runs oevr to hold Wolfies head!)

"whats wronmg?" Huricane aske,d padding up by Breaking dawn.

( where do u what them 2 live?0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am

((Umm...idk....you choose))

"Nothing," Breaking Dawn replied. She stood still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 am

( how about in a valley, where ityolny snows in winetr and the wolves have to get use to it?)

"alright," Hurricane said, " get on teh insid eof em," he siad. They where coming up to a mountain. He whated Breaking Dawn to be onteh inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:03 am

((that's good))

Breaking Dawn glanced at the approaching mountain. She shook her head. "I'm good."

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Jasper, and Midnight Sun all fell to the back, bringing up the rear, near where Breaking Dawn and Hurricane were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:07 am

(kool)

" you sure?' Hurricane asked.

Storm rolled his eyes as he asked, " What to get in the inside?"

Moonshine and Alice walked together, Alice on the outside

Roxy walked by her self, sighing, dragig ehr feet. It seemed like everyone had a friend beside her

Hawk walked along side New Moon ( if ok)

Sapphire and Ice wlaked along side each other, tail intweed, Shappire on teh inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 am

((it's fine, xD))

"Positive," Breaking Dawn assured.

Denali shrugged.

"Hello," Twilght greeted Roxy. He had sped up his pace to catch up with her. he smiled.

New Moon glanced at Hawk, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:23 am

" alright,: Hurricane said and let the she wolf go infront of him.

Storm let Denil go on the inside.

" Hello. Your name is...Twlight right?" Roxy asked looking at teh handsome brute

" hello New Moon" Ice whiape-barked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:28 am

((isn't it Hawk?))

"Yup. And you're....?"

"Hi," New Moon replied flatly.

((should something happen?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:29 am

( duh!! dang i cnat rember anythign!!!!!! lol)]

" roxy," she answered smiling.

" so... how long had you and your brotehrs and sisters been traveling?" Hawk asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:35 am

"Roxy," he repeated, "That's a nice name."

"A while,'' New Moon replied.

ORP: I gotta go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next