Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:06 am

Denali yawned and curled up in her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:08 am

Storm sigehd and fell asleep dreaming about Denali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:10 am

Aloce closed her eyes again, her fur blowing in the harsh breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:17 am

Moonshine clsoed her eyes also then troetd into ehr den. She was scared, she thought she smelt Jags smell and she remebered hsi last words. I will rule your pack and i will be the aphla of EVERYTHING! you will be a prosiner...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:21 am

Denali relaxed her muscles and slowly drifted off into an unsettled sleep. One phrase kept repeating itself in her mind. Rock will break the moon once more and chaos will rule the mountains...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:22 am

Storm woke up restless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:23 am

Denali woke up suddenly, unsettled and shaky. A voice in her head kept repeating, Rock will break the moon once more and chaos will rule the mountains. She shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.

Last edited by Wolfie on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:24 am

( moutains)

Storm woke up and desied to go for a walk.

( he will meet Jag)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:26 am

((Oooops!! I can't believe I did that!! A jungle and mountains are not related in any way at all!! *slaps self*))

Denali sat there a moment longer then trotted out of her den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:27 am

( lolz, its kk. storms goign to get lost, then find Jag, and he gets caputed)

Storm walked into the pitch balck mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:30 am

Denali watched Venom sleeping soundly. Then she growled. Storm was gone!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 am

(lolz)

Storm limped around. he smelted somethign, but her wasnt sure, what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:33 am

Snarling softly yet fiercely Denali left the med den.

((I gtg))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:38 am

( byes!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:31 am

((I is back!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:46 am

(YEAS!!)

Strorm limped thought the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:50 am

A low rumble of thunder was heard in the distance and a rain drop landed on Denali's nose. She shook it off angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:55 am

Where storm was it was pouring. His caot was stuck to his pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 am

Denali sighed as lightning lit up the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 am

Storm found shelter under a loney tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Triani snuggled up in her mother's nest in the nursery. Then she slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 pm

storm sighed and trye to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Denali sighed as the rain came down heavier, soaking her to the bone. She couldn't go looking for storm in this weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:05 pm

SWtorm howled to the moon.

Jag heard that. He and his loners started to run to where the sound came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:08 pm

((Can I play some of the rogues/loners?))

Triani squirmed in her sleep. Many dreams haunted her. Dreams of death, and hurt, and suffering. She awoke with a start, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next