Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ Empty
PostSubject: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:53 am

It has been 6 years since the mysterious death of your mother and father.
Or maybe it is only mysterious to the police officers and town folk.
But not to you and your sisters.
And also not to the Avvione, the ones that killed them.
Why did they kill them?
Because they were trying to protect you.
Why were they protecting you?
Because the Avvione wanted to kill you.
Why did they want to kill you?
Because you are destined to save the world.

Each of us have a special power. And we are the kids who are supposed to rid the world of the ones that killed our parents.
I have been raising you since you were all little girls. I raised you as a little girl myself.
I am Hope. Hope for all of us.
But my name. It really is Hope. I'm just a kid myself. I'm only 14, for crying out loud. And yet, I raised and currently raise all of you. You are my family, you are my world, you are my life.
As I am yours.
We are not completely human. We are much stronger than a regular grown-up, much faster and in more danger than most of them will ever be in. Oh yeah. We can also fly. We have wings; long, strong and white, that carry us through the skies, higher up than birds. It's convinent, I have to admit. But not worth the price it has put on our lives.
We are in this together. Forever. We will never be done running. We will never be done hiding. We will never be done saving the world.
We are super-sisters, who have no one in the world but each other.
This is our story.

Hadley Sisters:
Hope Elizabeth Hadley: 14 Power: Reading minds

Jacqueline Flare Hadley: 13 Power: Healing
Gionna Marie Hadley: 12 Power: Telekenesis
Hadley: 10: Power: Hyponosis
Faith Nicole Hadley: 9 Power: Invincibility
Molly Sophia Hadley: 6 Power: Imitation

Avvione:
Leader:
Assitant:
Tracker:

Members:

Form for sisters:
Full Name (first, middle):
Age (I gave you):
Power (I gave you):

Looks (no pics):
Personality (no snotty, bratty, etc.):
Other:

Hadley Sister's Forms:
Full Name: Hope Elizabeth Hadley (Star2Be)

Power: Mind-reading
Looks: Hope has thick brunette hair that falls bouncily a few inches past her shoulers. Sparkly green eyes peer out from underneath thick lashes. She is tall, skinny and muscular.
Personality: Hope is a stubborn leader. She is her family's "alpha" and handles the position with grace, on the outside. On the inside, she suffers. She is scared of doing something wrong and of endangering her family. Plus, she's a kid. She needs someone who looks after her as well.
Hope is also stubborn as heck. It's her way or the high way. Oh, and I forgot to mention. She's always right. =) She's incredibly sarcastic, a great leader, independent, stubborn, strong and determined to live. Or at least for her sisters to live. Hope will always keep the promise she made to her mother as the gun shot rang through the air that stole her life. This promise was to always care and love her sisters. Each sister is like a child to Hope, and she would do anything for them. She is gentle and surprisingly patient with the younger set. She is the same with the older set, but usually minus the patience, even though she tries. Countless times, she has sat up all night with any of the sisters, whether they were sick with the stomach virus, or just sad and lonely. She possess incredibly strong maternal instincts, and would jump in the way of a bullet, if it meant saving the life of any of her sisters.
Other: Nothing much

Full Name (first, middle): Jacqueline Flare
Age (I gave you):13
Power (I gave you): Healing

Looks (no pics): Dark, straight chocolate coloured hair that curls right above her shoulders. Beautiful green eyes that shine like emeralds. Tall, thin, innocient looking
Personality (no snotty, bratty, etc.): 2nd in command. Very stubborn just like Hope. Smart which is either good or bad in her case. Her fatal flaw is that she doesn't think things through, acts on a whim. Sarcastic, always willing to help, optimistic, tough, strong always there for her sisters. Non-concentrated - bad considering she does need to concentrate in order to heal. Speaks up to Hope if she doesn't like a decision, but backs down if Hope is determined. She has to respect the alpha
Other: None

Hadley sisters

Full Name (first, middle): Gionna Marie (karategirl)
Age (I gave you): 12
Power (I gave you): telekinesis
Looks (no pics): Gionna has shiny shoulder length brownish-blonde hair thats always up in a high ponytail so she can see everything thats going on with her sea blue eyes. Gionna is short for her age and is also small framed but has a very atheletic build to make up for her lack of size. She has very pronounced cheekbones that are always covered in a rosy blush.
Personality (no snotty, bratty, etc.): adventurous, smart, caring, perfectionist
Other: Mutant family

Full Name (first, middle): Faith Nicole
Age (I gave you): 9
Power (I gave you): Invisibility
Looks (no pics): Faith has straight brown hair that goes almost halfway down her back. She has crystal blue eyes, and wears a necklace with a red heart on it every day.
Personality (no snotty, bratty, etc.): Faith is smart and sweet, but she's a major whiner. She whines about everything, whether it's a big or little problem. She also doesn’t like being as responsible as the older sisters. She’s the second youngest and thinks she should be treated that way.
Other: None. Now You see it

Full Name: Molly Sophia Hadley (Sunny Bauldelaire)
Power: Imitation(more than one!)
Looks: Molly is well, a cute little girl. What else would you expect from a six year old? She has hair, that when in braids reaches down her back. The dark brown hair rarely gets out to see the world, stuck in its braids all day. Her blue-gray eyes are rather large. Her cheeks are chubby, giving her the 'baby-face' sort of look. Her lips are very pale and her mouth is average, as is her nose. She has medium-light toned skin.
Personality: Molly is a brave little girl, as she's demonstrated many times with her spot-on imitations. She won't stand up directly to the authority (or Hope, for that matter), but she'll have a fun time making fun of them in her own cruel way. She won't take much teasing, and responds with her own teasing. She's not amazingly kind, but not mean, either. She's been trying for a long time to curb the crying habit, a tough feat for a six year old, but hasn't had much success.
Other: This doesn't really matter, but her name is Molly because in Annie, Molly is the six year old orphan who imitates Miss Hannigan(her own figure of authority). Her hair is based of the girl who plays Molly in our production. Hehe. I love secret meanings!!

Form for villians:
Name:

Age turned into a member of the Avvione:
Postition (I will give you upon acceptance):
Other:

Extra info:
1. You must be accepted.
2. The Avvione are half man, quarter wolf, quarter shark. They are super strong, super fast and want nothing more than to kill us. Pleasant, huh?
3. We are not rich. We barely get by.

4. The youngest Hadley daughter thinks of me, Hope, almost as her mom.
5. I'm basically all of your moms. I give you rules, chores, etc. It's a heavy load, but I love you guys. I do it because I love you.
6. Oh yeah, let me mention this: Not only are we running for our lives from the Avvione, we are also running from the Social Worker's Bureau, who want us all in foster homes. Seperate foster homes. Ha! I would never let ANY of us be seperated. Don't worry, girls. But you know; it is still a pain in the butt when we can't fly around them. We can't reveal ourselves to the world. Yet. But these Foster Homes bozos do have guns. And they can threaten us. So basically, they just are a pain the a.... um, butt.
7. Let me give you some info on our powers:
My power, mind reading. It's easy to manage and incredibly great to have. I barely need to be focused, and can mind read during fights! Yay! I can read anyone's mine (or so I think). It's oh so convienent.
Okay, healing. This power is probably the hardest to learn about, but it has saved us, some of us from death, many times. You can only heal small through minor wounds, and you need water. You must be completely focused to do it. It's incredible what you can do for us. If you are the sister with this power, pleas post, "Who needs a hospital" in your form.
Telenkenesis, the power to move inanimate objects with your mind. You can move objects up to 30 feet away, and double your weight, so about 200 pounds. The farther away an object is and the heavier it is, the more focused you must be. You must be focused to move anything, but heavier and farther use all of your focus. You and I train constantly to lenghten your distance and improve how much you can lift. If you are the sister with this power, please post "Mutant Family" in your form.
Hypnosis! The next power in our line of super-human sisters. You must be focused to do this, and must be touching the person with two hands. You can make basically anyone do basically anything, but you need to be focused and touching them, as I said. Very useful, very convinent. If you are the sister with this power, please post "Power Surge" in your form.
Invisbility is the next power we'll cover. You can become invisible in 5 minute intervals, and then you must rest for 3 before coming invisible again. If someone is touching you, you can not become invisible, but as soon as they let go, you can. I'm helping you train to extend your intervals, and make other people invisible with you, but we haven't gotten much yet. If you are the sister with this power, please post "Now you see it" in your form.
Imitation is the last power, for our littlest sister. You can imitate anyone with your voice, and only need to be a tiny bit focused. Your voice sounds very realistic, and often you've helped us escape capture by imitating. You can imitate an authority figure, and give out fake orders, or things along those lines. You've also driven us all nuts be imitating one of us, and being evil. =) This power is great and useful for us. If you are the sister with this power, please post "More than one" in your form.
8. I have trained you all in fighting, the older girls are more experienced. We are like ninjas, but not stronger than the Avvione. Also, we have certain hand signals, ninja moves, and other useful things (I will post them later, as they come up). Also, I have trained you to not trust anyone but your family. Go with your gut. It's the only thing we can do.

Rules:
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No one is perfect.
3. If you are not accepted, I am sorry. You have two chances. If I decline your form the second time, I'm sorry, but you can not RP here.
4. USE BEST POSSIBLE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. I know this is a Regular RP rule, but I can not stress this enough. It is a pain to try to interpret someone's misspelled posts. If you can not doulbe-check your posts, I am asking you to leave. No exceptions.
5. Let me teach you how to use dialouge...
One person talking:
"Hi!" said Katie.
"Cool," said Katie.
"I want it now!" Katie cried.
"Please," Katie asked, "I need a dragonfly,"

Two people:
"Hi," Katie greeted.

(MAKE A NEW LINE FOR EVERY NEW PERSON!) "What's up?" Greeted Lily.
"Nothing. You?"
"Nothing either,"
PLEASE FOLLOW THE EXAMPLES.
6. Have fun!
7. Post "Hadley Sisters" if you are a sister in violet and slashed out, and "Yo" in green and italics if you are a part of the Avvione.

Last edited by Star2Be on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 pm

(I do hope I'm not a nuisance, but you haven't forgotten about this, have you? There are quite a few passwords, but I think you should really go on. With the RP, that is. I'll be happy to join. =D)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 am

(Are you starting this RP now?! (You can delete this post if you already have all the sisters..))
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 am

(would u like to join it? lol, i need one last spot)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Name: Roxian
Age turned into a member of the Avvione: 15
Postition (I will give you upon acceptance): Doesn't matter what I am.
Other: Nothing really.

Yo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:51 am

Full Name (first, middle): Aubree Ann Hadely
Age (I gave you): 13
Looks (no pics): Long golden brown curls spiral to just below her shoulders. They usually shine with the glossy health of her hair, unless she decides not to tame them with her hairspray, then they are all over the place! She has electric green eyes, that sparkle and glisten with her every emotion, never dimming, never dulling. She has a thin, curvy figure, even for her age, and stands tall, 5"5, even at age 13.
Personality (no snotty, bratty, etc.): Unfortunely for Hope, Aubree doesn't accept her sister's alphaship. I mean, they are only a year apart. Aubree finds it amusing to never accept Hope's rules or commands, and is equally as stubborn when it comes to something she believes is wrong. Unlike her sister, she has no outer shell, everything going on is out in the open with her, no secrets. But she does have another side. This one is gentleness. She is gentle with the younger Hadleys, and patient as well. This comes in handy because her power is almost never instant, only instant when she is perfectly concentrated, which is hard when it is truly needed in battle.
Other: Who needs a hospital?
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 am

(If you still need me)

Full Name (first, middle): Jacqueline Flare
Age (I gave you):13

Looks (no pics): Dark, straight chocolate coloured hair that curls right above her shoulders. Beautiful green eyes that shine like emeralds. Tall, thin, innocient looking
Personality (no snotty, bratty, etc.): 2nd in command. Very stubborn just like Hope. Smart which is either good or bad in her case. Her fatal flaw is that she doesn't think things through, acts on a whim. Sarcastic, always willing to help, optimistic, tough, strong always there for her sisters. Non-concentrated - bad considering she does need to concentrate in order to heal. Speaks up to Hope if she doesn't like a decision, but backs down if Hope is determined. She has to respect the alpha

Hadley sisters

Last edited by Juicy_J on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:10 am

(everyone accepted!!! thank you so much!!!! jj and lily*)
(lol, and yes, bloom, please join. xD)
(* jj, lily, please discuss among eah other who is the 13 year old. the other may be the 10 year old. sorry, both of you. lol)
(and I<3, yes, u can join, and iu may be any
position in the avvione, other than leader. lol, sorry. u may be
promoted soon, but just pick one for now. xD)
(and if anyone who has already joined would like to be part of the avvione, go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:34 am

Sure, I'll talk to Lily about who gets to be the 13 year old
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:54 am

Full Name (first, middle): Faith Nicole
Age (I gave you): 9
Power (I gave you): Invisibility
Looks (no pics): Faith has straight brown hair that goes almost halfway down her back. She has crystal blue eyes, and wears a necklace with a red heart on it every day.
Personality (no snotty, bratty, etc.): Faith is smart and sweet, but she's a major whiner. She whines about everything, whether it's a big or little problem. She also doesn’t like being as responsible as the older sisters. She’s the second youngest and thinks she should be treated that way. That's the reason she's stubborn.

Now you see it

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:26 am

(jj, u don't need to change! lol, i'l do a number one-ten. u can change it back for now to the 13 year old plz. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:13 am

(Looks like were almost ready to start. <3)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:32 am

(almost.)
(lily, jj, pm a number from 1-15.)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:17 am

(Oops, I forgot this. Hadley Sisters)
(Also, can you add "That's the reason she's stubborn." to the end of the personality for my form?)

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 pm

((OK, I choose... 3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:44 am

[i pmed you my number like 2 weeks ago star... but i'll just post. i say 7]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:12 am

(Sorry, lily, but JJ wins. the number was 4. You can have the ten year old, or... {i need to ask someone something. another spot may be arranged})

Hope awoke to the rattled buzzing of her alarm
clock. She groaned, her head swimming with exhaustion, and heaved her
hand down onto the clock. It was silenced by that wonderful "Snooze"
setting, and she let her head flop onto the pillow.
6 minutes later,
the clock sang again. She knew she had to get up and pull the others
out of bed, so she groggily swung her feet to the ground and slipped
into tattered purple slippers. As she passed Jacqueline's bed, she
decided to let her sleep longer, since she was always the most cranky
in the early mornings. Faith and Molly were usual cheery (is that ok
with you guys? lol, if not, me will change lol) when Hope woke them up.
She trekked across the hall to Faith's and Molly's room and plunked
lightly down on the edge of Faith's bed. "Wake up, Faith," She shook
her sister gently and affectionately.
(here is the house info:
There
are 3 bedrooms, and 2 girls per room. It is a cave house, which is a
modern dwelling carved into the side of the cave. You do not need to
pay for heating, or air conditioning as it is naturally done so in the
house.
The house is like the inside of a normal house. It is not
like dirty-floored or anything. Just imagine a regular house, except a
wee bit messier since it is only lived in by kids, lol.
There is one living room, with a sofa, TV set, chair, coffee table and computer. like a normal living room, again.
One kitchen, tiled floors, cabinets, etc with a kitchen table, fridge, counters, chairs, TV etc.
Two bathrooms, normal plumbing. Both have showers, and one has is a shower-bath, the other is only a shower.
The three rooms are as follows:
Hope
and Jacqueline in the one at the very end of the hallway. Two mediumish
closets. Two beds. One dresser. One desk. One bookshelf which Hope
updates as often as possible.
Gionna and lily's charrie. One larger closet. One dresser. One desk. Two beds.
Faith
and Molly. Two beds. Loads of slightly-worn stuffed animals. One
semi-large closet. One desk. One dresser. One bookshelf with children's
books.)
(LILY, r u still pring here?)
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:35 am

Jacqueline was soundly sleeping when she heard footsteps. She grabbed her pillow and pulled it over her head. She tried to fall back to sleep, but couldn't.
"Ugh" she groaned and sat up, and turned her head to face Hope's bed
Figures she thought as Hope was always the first up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm

"Hi, Hope!" Molly exclaimed. She stretched in a very animated way. "Whatcha doin'?" Molly suddenly became Hope's tail as she woke the other girls and began some chores. If Hope was doing something "uninterestingly boring", Molly amused herself by doing imitations of people she saw on TV. She was spot-on.
(You put Gionna where there should be Faith, where you woke Molly and Faith up. =) )
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:39 am

(Oh, oops, lol! Thanks, I will edit now.)

"Hey, Molls," Hope smiled, happy to see Molly so energetic. She dropped a kiss on Molly's forehead and gently tried to awake Faith again.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:14 am

Jackie slid out of bed and got changed into the first clothes she grabbed, really not caring what she was wearing, considering she was still half-asleep. She slid on her running shoes and walked outside her room.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:07 am

Hope gave up on the sleeping Faith, and walked to the hallway. "Hi, Jackie," She grinned at her half-asleep sister. "Can you start to get breakfast on the stove? I'm still trying to get everyone awake. I still think we have some bread, and maybe some eggs left...," Her voice trailed, as she tried to remember when she went shopping last.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 am

"Sureeeeee" she slured her words, to tired to make a sarcastic remark about her sister's slight smile. She went into the kitchen, walked over to the fridge and checked for eggs. She saw a pack and grabbed it, looked inside - ugh, only three. Well, that was enough to make french toast. She cracked the eggs and soaked the bread with the yellow liquids. She then put the onto a pan and waited.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 am

(Sorry, I've been busy lately.)
Faith yawned and looked up at the clock. Hope probably already came. She put some clothes on and walked downstairs, looking fully awake. "Hi Jackie!" she said and plopped down on a chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:05 am

Molly, with her short attention span, turned around and sniffed the air. It smelled like french toast. FRENCH TOAST. Molly dashed towards the kitchen, where Jackie was cooking. "Gee, I'm hungry as a horse!" she exclaimed, in a deep, booming voice. Molly opened the fridge, to pour herself some orange juice. "Want some?" she asked Jacqueline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~   Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runing for our lives. We are sisters, destined to save the world. *Star, Sunny, JJ, KG, Lily,* ~5 villians~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next