Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

No one can have everything.

Something always stands in the way of the fantasy life we all dream of.

This is the story of Lily and Chris. Their lives are each other. They would die to have each other. This is the kind of love that comes around once in a million years. The kind of love that pulls through the darkness and shines where it is impossible to be seen. The kind that has girls across the country sigh in desire.

When they have to chose between the four things they value most in life, which do they chose?

My form:
Full name: Lilyanna Kristen Luongo (Lon-GO)
Grade: Junior
Personality: Don't argue with Lily. She never gives up, and never loses. She is as stubborn as heck, and never bends. She does know how to compromise though. Sass and spunk are strong traits she possess in large amounts, and is often very sarcastic.
Compassion rages through her and is equally powerful as stubborness. She is empathetic to everyone, and understands people's feelings easily. She is a great listener, and can sit with you for hours while you talk.
She is not as graceful as she appears though. She is clumsy at times, and hates gym. She's perfectly okay with being a klutz though.
Lily also hates being the center-of-attention. She would rather work with someone or behind someone than have all eyes on her.
Description (no pics): Beach-blonde hair bounces in a silky sheet halfway between her shoulders and elbows. Crystal-clear blue eyes sparkle from beneath long, thick lashes, which give her the picture of perfect innocence. She is tall, curvy, devoloped, skinny, and elegant. Her lips are full and a sweet pink, which is a shade darker than her always-rosy cheeks. Her skin is fine and pale, never tanning no matter how much sun she basks in, which she does often, not to tan (pssh, she knows she can't tan, and doesn't want to tan), but because she loves the sun.
Family: Dad: David Luongo (CIO of M&M Mars)- 46, Mom (Stay at home)- Lisa Luongo- 45, Little Sister- Selena- 11.5 (Just started 6th grade), Twin Little Sister and Brother (Just started 2nd grade)- Madison and Michael- 7
Other: Loves to sing, loves to write, hates making decisions. Her future to become a doctor is incredibly important to her. She can sometimes change herself to make others happy.

Your form:
Full Name:
Age (can't be 18 yet):
Grade:
Personality:
Description:
Family:
Other:

So here's what's happening....
Lily and her true love (thye are sure they are going to be together forever) are the perfect couple. Lily's love is the best boyfriend, from both father and girlfriend's view points. He is responsible and follows all the rules, and is incredibly safe with her. He's the perfect guy. Daddy approves of him, until one night he discovers she is pregnant (but she really isn't), and throws a fit. The two families have been best friends forever, but when David Luongo thinks his first daughter is pregnant, nothing else matters. Screaming and yelling, he scars the relationship with the families. He forbids Lily to ever, ever see her love again, and also forbids the kids in his family from seeing the kids in the other family. Even his wife is not allowed to see the mother of the other family, even though they are best friends. Lily and her love must creep around the edges, with the constant threat that if they are caught, they will rip their own families apart.
After a long while, the mothers forgive each other, since they know the fight was over nothing. They must also talk in secret, because the two fathers, who were best friends since sophomores in college, still hate each other. They younger kids in the family are also still not supposed to talk. But David isn't as strict with them as he is with Lily. She is absolutely forbidden from ever seeing her love again, no matter what.
But then one night, everything changes. The accusation from her father so long ago is no longer just an accusation. It is the truth.

Just so you know...
Use the best possible grammar and spelling.
If you are declined twice, sorry, this is not the RP for you.
Rated PG-16 or PG-17, depending on what the two RPers want.

Last edited by Star2Be on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 am

"I have some bandages in the car..." His voice trailed off, softening as his eyes met hers. "Or should I just kiss it?" He laughed, remembering when a simple kiss from his mother cured all the pain.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:04 am

"A kiss," Lily blurted out promptly, and then blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 am

Chris grinned. "Either I'm psychic, or I know you too well. I knew you were going to pick that," He proclaimed, before turning her hand over in his, so that it was palm up. After inspecting the scratches, he brushed his lips over the broken skin, not wanting to cause her any more pain than what she already had done.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 am

Lily grinned, her lips shimmering lightly as a slice of sun filtered through the heavy clouds. "I think you just know me as well as I know myself." Flames dance across her skin as his lips skimmed her hand, and she struggled to keep still. She inclined her neck forward, and laced her lips against his, before sturggling to pull away. They had to go.
A wide smile spread across Lily's face as she very delibrately walked as slow as humanly possible, with her arms stretched out to the side, as if she was walking on a tightrope. She pretended to sway dramatically to one side and then swayed to the other. "I dunno, Chris, this whole 'walking' thing seems pretty dangerous to me," She teased in a hoity-toiity voice. "Do you think I'll make it to the car on two feet, Oh Mighty 'Pshyic'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 am

Chris chuckled and scooped her up, hands placed under her knees and shoulders. His lips reached in for a quick peck, but before she could respond against him, his face had distanced. "You are a flirt, did you know that?" He teased, plopping her in the grey-leather passengers seat. Although usually he wouldn't let any dirt in his brand-spanking-new car, he was always the softie around Lily.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:10 am

Lily blushed, insecurity flashing up. "Only for you," She smiled, a little nervously, as she tried to whip her head around towards the window, so he wouldn't see her blush. She had promised herself she would become the Confident Beautiful Girlfriend That Everyone Is Jealous Of And Who Gets Voted Cutest Couple With Her Boyfriend. She wanted Chris to have that kind of girl; the perfect girlfriend. She wanted to be his perfect girlfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 am

Chris grinned as he swung himself into the passenger seat. "And for nobody else, you hear?" He joked, knowing, rather than hoping, there would be nobody else for either of them. He reached out and stroked his thumb over her cheek, feeling the heat from her blush he pulled back his hand, and cued the ignition. He backed out of the driveway, careful to not run over any of the new landscaping. The crocuses and spring flowers were just beginning to bloom, bursts of purple, yellow and white against the damp mulch. "We're gonna be late for health." He sighed, his eyes wandering to the clock display. "I hear its birthcontrol day," He rolled his eyes. As seniors, he knew this course was unneeded. Most of the class had been using these things for years.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 am

"Of course," Lily grinned lightly, her red cheeks fading back to normal. She slipped her hand into his as he backed away from her house.
"Yay...?" She scoffed sacrcastically. "Let's pick up the pace then...," She rolled her eyes goodheartedly, with her face light and a smile floating on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 am

"Oh please," Chris laughed, but obliged, going just a bit faster than the speed limit, puddle after puddle spraying up as the car drove through it. He sighed, he would have to clean his car once again, being extremely picky about his car. When they finally pulled up to the school, the mist had turned into a light drizzle, hitting his face as he raced around to open her door. "Quick now Miss, we may make it," The loud bell sounded through the speakers. "I spoke too soon," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 am

(she was kidding lol)

Lily shrugged, uncaring whether they were early, late or somewhere in between. "It's fine. It's only health," She smiled.
She wrinkled her nose delicately as she peered out the window, only to be greeted with murky gray skies and thick rain sloshing sluggishly to the ground. "I hate wet," She groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:27 am

(yeah i know! lol)

"But you may get a late on your perfect report card. Oh the horror!" He teased, pulling off his jacket and draping it over her head so her hair wouldn't be ruined. He ran a hair through his own damp hair, and reached out a hand to help pull her up.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:47 am

Lily pressed her lips together, trying to seem like it didn't bother her to be late. "Really, it's okay," She lied, rather poorly. She was a very bad liar. She rolled her eyes, knowing he would see through her flimsy facade, and instead grabbed his free hand that wasn't sheltering her hair. She grinned up at him. "But honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. There is no 'horror'," She smiled, using air-quotes.

(oh yeah, pssstttt in your siggie, it is "but everyday i'm LEARNING", not lonely. lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 am

[aww dayyyyumm. mixed up the verses. theres another verse that says lonely. will fix xD]

Chris leaned down and looked in her eyes, his eyes glinting with amusement. "You shouldn't lie you know, I know you too well," He said softly, then leaned up. "Come on then, we'll tell Mrs. Dubose that you slipped and fell. She'll swallow up anything," He grinned, showing his pearly white teeth and pulled gently on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 am

Lily's heart stopped abrutly, as she was suddenly met with his sparkling eyes. "Yeah, y-you do," Was all she could muster, as all her thoughts had scuttled away as soon as he unleashed his eyes. As he pulled away, she sucked in a deep breath, refreshing her body. "Eh, that would barely be a lie. Anyone would believe you if you told them I fell. I do that quite a lot," She grinned, her eyes bright. She was excited to start the day with him. She liked being with him at school. It was so natural, so right. Like breathing, it was just so fitting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 am

"It's not a lie," Chris laughed, looking down at her scraped hands that he was fondling. He ran his finger gently over her smooth hands, feeling each crease and scrape with gentle fingers. Then suddenly, he remembered where he was: out in under the gray sky that was unleashing a thicker shower of rain every moment. "But its a good thing she'd believe it anyway. Come on now," He said, now starting towards the school for real.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 am

Lily shivered internally as his own strong hands carassed hers. She let him pull her through the thick rain silently, content on just being with him and not feeling the need to fill up the silence with conversation. (I just want to get this moving, lolz, so yeah.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 am

[haha same]

Chris opened the door and guided her inside. His cold hands left hers for only a second to reclaim his jacket from her head, then they were back in hers, feeling as though they never left. He hurried her into the Health classroom, grinning sheepishly at Ms. Dubose. "I'm so sorry ma'm," He bit his lip, looking more apologetic than he really was. "Lily here slipped and fell, so we had to patch her up a bit first,"
Ms. Dubose laughed, but it sounded shallow and forced. "It's fine, so long as Lily is all right. Take your seats now. The Planned Parenthood presentation is about to begin,"
Chris nodded and obliged, weaving through the rows of desks toward the two empty ones in the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:17 am

Lily blushed, looking down, as the eyes of the students lifted to see them enter. She felt a light giggle ripple through the room. No one was surprised Lily fell. She grinned a little, knowing the giggles were facetious, and raised her eyes a fraction of an inch to nod in greeting to her friends. Lily pressed her lips together as she fought to fight a smile at the sound of Mrs. Dubose's fake laugh. Ms. Dubose had never really liked Lily, ever since 9th grade when Lily tripped and "killed" Jerome, the skeleton model that Ms. Dubose loved more than her husband.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 am

Chris led her to the seat next to him and sat down hard in the blue plastic chair. The day had hardly started and he was tired of school, tired of the blank white washed walls, tired of the monotone voice droning on up in front. He put his head in his hand and sighed, his mind wandering to the date he had tonight with Lily.

(i'm not sure how to do the class...)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:52 am

(just base it on what you're doing i guess, lol. you've got a much better idea of this kind of class than moi. xD)

Lily's mind slipped away, as Mrs. Dubose blabbed on and on, about something small and insignificant. it was all about birth control. And apparently, she thought a little sourly, she wasn't going to need that. She blushed as she thought this, and immediately felt guilty. She squeezed Chris's hand, apologizing for something he didn't hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:28 am

Chris looked over at Lily, a question flitting across his eyes as in the background he heard the lady from the Planned Parenthood and Mrs. Dubose starting in on the talk about the pill. This, combined with her flush and the light apologetic squeeze made Chris turn his head towards the wall to hide his silent laughter, his shoulders shaking in an attempt to hold it in. He might have thought Lily was a 17 year old guy; all her thoughts seemed to be focused on that one thing. He squeezed her hand back, knowing she would be slightly hurt from his chuckles, but would take it in good humor. This was Lily's way.
Chris's head snapped up as the lady, looking like she was in her late 20's approached their desks. She looked away from Chris, avioding his eyes as she shyly handed a panphlet to Lily. Chris raised his eyebrows as his eyes scanned the front of the panphlet. It was advertising their nearest Planned Parenthood and the services they could provide. Counciling, doctor visits, subscriptions for birth control and abortions. He wrinkled his nose, wondering why they even encouraged that at school.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:59 am

Lily wrinkled her nose, clearly understanding Chris's stiffled chuckles. He wanted it just a much as she, but he had some crazy, abnormal self-control that most regular people don't posess. But her face quiacklyslid into a small smile. It was much too hard to be even the slightest bit frsustrated with Chris. And... She hated to admit it, but he mostly spoke the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:58 am

Chris smiled back, the lecture falling on deaf ears. He could get lost in that smile for days on end, drowning in the soft plump lips and perfect chiclet teeth. He would never need to come up for air, it was as if it were all he ever needed. He squirmed in the hard plastic chair as an urge to just lean over and kiss her overcame him. He looked quickly away at the whitewashed plaster wall, hiding his guilt. Now it was his turn to squeeze her hand as an apology, she must have noticed his stare. His head was tilted down towards the desk, but his eyes were peering at her in a sheepish expression as he awaited her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Lily couldn't help but giggle at his sad-puppydog expression. His bright brown eyes- which he called "mud" but she called "warm chocolate chips"- were enough to make her heart stop completely. She would never be able to breathe normally in hisprescence. He had her heart in his hand. He controlled it more than she did. And honestly, she wouldn't have it any other way. Her lips popped open to whisper something in his ear but she was stopped in her tracks as a raspy voice croaked her name. "Lily, are you planninng on answering the question sometime this year?"
Mrs. Dubose asked. Lily blushed a deep red and blurted out the first Health related answer that popped into her mind."Using a condom?". "So using a condom is one of the signs of pregnancy?". Lily's cheeks flodded scarlett as a ripple of giggles floated through the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:21 am

Chris bit his lip, caught between laughing and sympathy. Raising his other hand, he waited for Mrs. Dubose to stop glaring at Lily and nod brusquely to him. "Nausea, mood swings and missing your period," He said in a loud voice. Somehow he disguised the possessive tone as it rang out through the classroom, but every chortle cut off mid-gasp. No one wanted to get between the captain of the swim team and his girl.
"Good, Chris. But you can use a quieter voice," Mrs. Dubose repremanded, her eyes still beady and staring.
"I just wanted everyone to hear," Chris explained quickly. She gave one last grimace and stalked back to the front of the class. He looked over at Lily. "Condoms?" He mouthed, his eyes twinkling in amusement, but there was endearment there too. How cute she was when her cheeks were flared like roses, her angelic blue eyes avoiding his, her lips pursed together in frustration. These were the things that Chris loved about her, every single trait that made Lily, Lily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next