Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

No one can have everything.

Something always stands in the way of the fantasy life we all dream of.

This is the story of Lily and Chris. Their lives are each other. They would die to have each other. This is the kind of love that comes around once in a million years. The kind of love that pulls through the darkness and shines where it is impossible to be seen. The kind that has girls across the country sigh in desire.

When they have to chose between the four things they value most in life, which do they chose?

My form:
Full name: Lilyanna Kristen Luongo (Lon-GO)
Grade: Junior
Personality: Don't argue with Lily. She never gives up, and never loses. She is as stubborn as heck, and never bends. She does know how to compromise though. Sass and spunk are strong traits she possess in large amounts, and is often very sarcastic.
Compassion rages through her and is equally powerful as stubborness. She is empathetic to everyone, and understands people's feelings easily. She is a great listener, and can sit with you for hours while you talk.
She is not as graceful as she appears though. She is clumsy at times, and hates gym. She's perfectly okay with being a klutz though.
Lily also hates being the center-of-attention. She would rather work with someone or behind someone than have all eyes on her.
Description (no pics): Beach-blonde hair bounces in a silky sheet halfway between her shoulders and elbows. Crystal-clear blue eyes sparkle from beneath long, thick lashes, which give her the picture of perfect innocence. She is tall, curvy, devoloped, skinny, and elegant. Her lips are full and a sweet pink, which is a shade darker than her always-rosy cheeks. Her skin is fine and pale, never tanning no matter how much sun she basks in, which she does often, not to tan (pssh, she knows she can't tan, and doesn't want to tan), but because she loves the sun.
Family: Dad: David Luongo (CIO of M&M Mars)- 46, Mom (Stay at home)- Lisa Luongo- 45, Little Sister- Selena- 11.5 (Just started 6th grade), Twin Little Sister and Brother (Just started 2nd grade)- Madison and Michael- 7
Other: Loves to sing, loves to write, hates making decisions. Her future to become a doctor is incredibly important to her. She can sometimes change herself to make others happy.

Your form:
Full Name:
Age (can't be 18 yet):
Grade:
Personality:
Description:
Family:
Other:

So here's what's happening....
Lily and her true love (thye are sure they are going to be together forever) are the perfect couple. Lily's love is the best boyfriend, from both father and girlfriend's view points. He is responsible and follows all the rules, and is incredibly safe with her. He's the perfect guy. Daddy approves of him, until one night he discovers she is pregnant (but she really isn't), and throws a fit. The two families have been best friends forever, but when David Luongo thinks his first daughter is pregnant, nothing else matters. Screaming and yelling, he scars the relationship with the families. He forbids Lily to ever, ever see her love again, and also forbids the kids in his family from seeing the kids in the other family. Even his wife is not allowed to see the mother of the other family, even though they are best friends. Lily and her love must creep around the edges, with the constant threat that if they are caught, they will rip their own families apart.
After a long while, the mothers forgive each other, since they know the fight was over nothing. They must also talk in secret, because the two fathers, who were best friends since sophomores in college, still hate each other. They younger kids in the family are also still not supposed to talk. But David isn't as strict with them as he is with Lily. She is absolutely forbidden from ever seeing her love again, no matter what.
But then one night, everything changes. The accusation from her father so long ago is no longer just an accusation. It is the truth.

Just so you know...
Use the best possible grammar and spelling.
If you are declined twice, sorry, this is not the RP for you.
Rated PG-16 or PG-17, depending on what the two RPers want.

Last edited by Star2Be on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am

Dissappointment crushed over Lilys head, forcing her deeper into her pool of despair. Upon hearing chriss
Pleas, she tried to surface, tried to gasp for air, but so great was her sadness she coudlnt even see the sunlight that was inevitably there, but completely blocked by ominous clouds at the moment. Her body remained rigid against his
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:09 am

Chris tightened his grip around her, trying hard to find a way to keep all the troubles of the world out of his grasp, all the awhile trying to keep himself from thinking that all the troubles of her world were his cause. But he said nothing else, and waited patiently for her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:18 am

(hahaha rofl!! ;)

Lily crossed her arms, determined not to utter a single word. The minutes ticked by in silence. A while later, Lily peeked up at Chris through her lashes without moving her head. His face was a canvas of emotions, spilling across his face with no effort to hide them, as Lilyhad been struggling to do. Hopefulness, disappointment, and anger swam across his face. But lurking inthe corner was sadness, sorrow, agony. And Lily couldn't let Chris hurt like that. She just couldn't.
"So...," she started off awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:40 am

"Hungry?" Chris finished with half a smile. "We don't have much time, but I promised you'd be home in perfect condition, and that includes being fed," He reached out and traced the curve of her cheek, praying she would feel every sorry, every regret but also the reasons why he had hurt her. It was his only hope, because things with lily, like with every wonderful feeling, was too amazing to defile with earthly words.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:11 pm

"Sure," she answered stiffly. She wanted to make all his pain go away, but it was so hard to act like her normal self when her heart was bleeding inside her. Using every ounce of strength, she laced her fingers through his. Because after all, when you love someone your greatest desire is to give them what they want, no matter how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:20 pm

"I can't do it lily," He whispered, his chest clenching as he forced the words out. "If you got pregnant, I didn't have a condom. If your dad found out; you saw he called right then. I know it hurts, love. I do. But try and think of why we can't, not now." Chris squeezed her hand and tilted her face so her wide blue eyes stared right into his. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Lily's crystal blue eyes misted with tears, shimmering in the moonlight. "I know why we can't, Chris, I get it. But it's just we were so close...," her voice trailedd off and was replaced by uneven sobbing-hiccups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 am

Chris reached out, using his thumb to wipe away her tears. "I was so close to hurting you worse than now," He replied, and then brought her head onto his shoulder, her tears seeping through his polo, so he could feel each fiery drop on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:38 pm

One of her usual sarcastic remarks tickled the tip of her tongue, but she felt too tired to even say it. So instead she nestled her head onto his shoulder and choked out, "Ok", knowing he would easily detect the false note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 am

Chris awkwardly cradled her head in his hands, pulling her off his shoulder and angling her face so her misted blue eyes were staring into his. It was an old trick of his. How could a young girl so in love not melt when the amber of his eyes locked with hers? Chris had been told so many times his eyes were perfectly clear; a gateway to his heart, always reflecting what he was feeling. So now, he held her gaze, watching her gaze tenderly, while at the same time his chest clenched as he held his breath, hoping to see understanding reflected in her own.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am

Lily's eyes locked with his. Her defense was weak in his prescence, but was even more miniscule when he cast his gorgeous eyes on hers. She sighed. "Even if I want to be mad at you, I can't. I could see here and scream and yell and tell you I never wanted to see you again, but I just can't." She paused. "I hope you never become abusive,, cause I would be a total goner." She grinned, hoping the clearly lighthearted joke would lift the gloomy mood that hung in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 am

Chris sighed, letting out the stale breath in his lungs and smiling a bit, but not at her joke. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her head to rest on his chest. "So are you hungry? We still have this wonderfully prepared picnik, if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 am

Lily forced a smile. The desire to satisfy any creaturely needs had long ago left her system that night. "Sure," She lied smoothly, knowing he wouldn't pick up on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 am

Chris smiled more broadly now, unraveling one arm to grasp the picnik basket on the floor. Pulling it onto his lap, he let the scent of chicken seep into their breathing space before opening the basket.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 am

Suprisingly, the chicken smelled suculent and sweet, and Lily breathed in deep, letting it dance in her nose. Famine abruptly raged through her system, as she reaLized she hadn't eaten a decent meal all day. "Smells amazing," She complimented, curling up beside him, nestling her nead onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:55 am

"Hope so, my mom made it!" Chris laughed. If there was one job chris had already ruled out, it was a chef, because anything chris put in the oven, returned crusty and black. So he pulled out his mothers famous chicken breast recipe and divided the dish appropriately. "Bon appetite!" he added with a lame French accent.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 am

Lily smiled. As Chris unpacked the chicken and served it, she carefully lifted the other items out of the basket. (what are they having? lol) She couldn't wait to just settle down and begin poring her heart out to him. It was so natural and refreshing to talk to Chris, just like breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 am

[uhhh, what is other picnik food? lol]

Chris grinned, pulling out a glass of sparkling cider. "Sorry, this is as close to champange as my mom's gonna let me get," He explained, and poored two champange glasses to the top. "To us?" He asked, raising his glass. The cider fizzled and buzzed, sparkling in the moonlight that was poring through the moonroof.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:57 am

(cookies! aka mrs.lily'smom's cookies!!! ahaha)

"It's fine, I wouldn't be able to keep champagne down anyway." Lily grinned.
"To us," She raised her glass and gently clinked it with his, watching the liquid bubble and bounce at the slight movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 am

Chris brought his glass to his mouth, sipping a bit of the cider, which stung and danced on his tongue. But he swallowed and smiled over the golden liquid at Lily. "So, what's new Lily?" He asked, popping a bite of chicken in his mouth

(check your phone)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 am

(okiedoke)

Crickets chirped rhytmically in the background of their perfect little fairytale scene. Dusk was slowly approaching, falling over their intertwined bodies ever so slowly. One by one, stars glimmered their way into view in the darkening sky.
Lily flipped open the container of the tupperware that held Mrs. Wells' beloved cookies. She took a bite, savoring the taste she could only expirience in the cookie of her virtual mom. As usual, Lily would eat dessert before she ate the real food. "Well, considering we've spent the last 96 hours together, I'm pretty sure you know everything that's new with me." She smiled, pecking his cheek. "Except for the fact that I have like 600 hundred Calc problems to finish by Monday that I haven't even started...," She grimaced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am

Chris laughed goodheartedly. "Come over tomorrow night and I'll help you with them," he grinned, adding a wink to good effect. They always planned study dates, however, the date part always seemed to cancel out the study part. Within minutes of laying out on the floor with books, they were laying intertwined on the bed, history, or english, or calc the farthest from their mind. Then he remembered the phone call and winced, the obvious pain unsuited for the young handsome face. "If we're not grounded for eternity,"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 am

Lily sighed. "I think we have a very good chance of being grounded for eternity. Then maybe I can forget about Calc." She crinkled her nose and absentmindedly brushed the tips of her fingers over his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am

Chris leaned in and brushed his nose against her crinkled one. "Do you think leaving now will lessen the punishment to 3 milleniums?" He asked softly, his hazel eyes looking right into her blue ones. The effect was instantaneous, 4 years after dating her, a lifetime of knowing her, had done nothing to lessen the sideaffects. He felt himself still and suddenly he was calm, yet his skin was crawling with warm sparks. As each one set off its own little firework, the starry twinkle in her eyes flashed, as though it was set to tune into his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 am

Lily's heart instantly stopped as her breath caught in her voice. "It's p-possible," She stammered out, fighting to remember how to speak in sentences. His eyes blazed into hers, stealing away her thoughts and worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*   Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily* - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love? Life? Family? Future? When you can only have one of these 4, what do you chose? *Star and Lily*
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next