Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:11 am

Midnight Sun growled, bursting into the room where her siblings were, nearly running into Lexxus. She jumped over him at the last minute, setting to work on the first cage.

Breaking Dawn jumped out of her cage as soon as Midnight Sun opened it. She pounced on Lexxus, claws extended towards his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:14 am

Claw grolwed and acctked Lexxus, " your done!" eh grolwed.

When Mightnight Sun opened Roxy's cage, she rushe dover to Twlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:18 am

New Moon pounced on Claw, knocking him off Lexxus. "Leave him," she snapped, "This isn't your battle."

Cougar came limping into the room, followed by another wolf.

"Hey guys," Eclipse barked, weakly.

"ECLIPSE!!" Jasper yowled, covering her in affectionate licks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:22 am

" Its our battle! he hs been to bossy to long!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:31 am

Eclipse growled with alarming ferocity. "Oh, so that's worse than what I've endured because of this monster, eh?" Her fangs came close to Claw's face. Her golden eyes flamed with such ferocity, even Lexxus cringed away. She turned to Breaking Dawn, motioning for her to let him up.

"You're...you're not going to kill me.....are you?" he asked, fear clouding his eyes.

"Oh no, not yet anyway," she smirked, tossing him in the cage she had stayed in. "You'll have to take that matter up with them," she motioned towards the two-legs. Turning back to the others, she barked, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:33 am

Claw smilied.

Roxy stayed by Twlight'sside, feeling vonable, beacuse of her leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:36 am

ORP: I'm just gonna make Jasper an adult, so he and Eclipse can be mates.

RP: Twilight nuzzled Roxy affectionatly.

Eclipse exited the room, motioning for the rest to follow her.

"Come on," Twilight murmured, lifting Roxy gently onto her back so she wouldn't have to put any weight on her leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 am

" Thanks," Roxy mumbled, slowly colsing ehr eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 am

Twilight smiled and took off after the rest, his gate swift and graceful. "You're welcome,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 am

" i love you," she whispered in his ear, licked it and whent bakc to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:59 am

"I love you too," he whispered.

~

The siblings ran for the remander of that day. They made good progress and were half way to camp by the time they stopped for the night. They stayed in a large cave they had found. New Moon had gone out hunting, while the rest stayed behind at the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:01 am

Roxy suggled agist Twlight, watchign the rest fo teh fmaily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:06 am

Jasper curled up around a sleeping Eclipse, smiling at her.

Twilight licked Roxy's face lovingly, resting his head on his paws.

New Moon returned, carrying enough kill for all of them. She dropped it at the back, then sat down, jaws stretching in a wide yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:07 am

*( can claw be with them?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:08 am

Twlight smilied and streched grapingn a deer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:10 am

ORP: Of course. Cougar's with them, so Claw can be too.

And why'd you post Twilight?? Shouldn't it be Claw or Roxy??

RP: Cougar snatched up a squirrel, swallowing it in one mouthful.

Midnight Sun stretched, then lied down, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:11 am

( sorry, i ment Roxy!!)

Claw layed donw in the back, eating queitlyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:14 am

Midnight Sun winced as she shifted her position. Her broken paw was extremely painful. She muttered something and shrugged the pain away, which wasn't easy.

Eclipse opened one eye, studying her sister's paw. I'm fine, Midnight Sun's voice sounded in her head. She gave her a questioning look, then closed her eye again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:17 am

" I'm really sorry," Claw said walkling over to Mightnight sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:19 am

Midnight Sun rolled her eyes.

Breaking Dawn padded out of the cave, staring up at the moon. They had one more day to return to camp. One more night till the full moon. She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:22 am

" cna you forgive em?' Claw asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 am

"Your leader captured my sister and tortured her!! And you're asking me to forgive you?" Midnight Sun snapped, her temper flaring. Her dark purple fur was bristling and her gold eyes, which matched her siblings' eyes, were drowned in fury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:53 am

claw lowed his tail, and walked out, and climped a small tree, staring at teh moon.

Roxy fishned the deer, pushed it to twlight, rested her hea don his back and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 am

Twilight took several small bites, then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Breaking Dawn let out a howl that was carried on for miles. Yet only one could understand its meaning. And answering howl came back to her and she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:58 am

Claw had a feelign taht eh was bening watched, H ejumped down form his perch, and walked around teh cave, cheaking for induters.
" Twli-!" Claw was cut off, when eh had teh wind knocked out of himm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next