Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:38 am

" We're done," Fisher said happily, befor ingoing the blasing pain in his le, his and his followers padded away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Midnight Sun growled, muttering something under her breath. She turned back to the others, disappearing into the shadows of the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:37 am

Fisher smile turned into a frown, and walked/lim[ped off/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 am

Midnight Sun lied down, letting her head fall to her paws. Her left paw still throbbed, even more so now. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:27 pm

"are you alright?"claw asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Midnight Sun shrugged, not opening her eyes. "I guess," she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 am

Clawe nodded and layed donw next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Midinight Sun opened one eye and watched him momentarily. Then she turned her head away and closed her eye again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:47 am

Claw closed his his and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:26 pm

Next Morning......

Midnight Sun stood outside the cave, watching the sun rise over the horizon. Eclipse came out behind her.

"Beautiful isn't it?" she asked, padding forward to stand by her sister.

Mdnight Sun shrugged. "I guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:10 am

Claw padded out beside Roxy.
Roxypressed ehr flank agaist Twlight's/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:12 am

"It's time we should get going," Breaking Dawn announced, emerging from the cave beside Cougar. New Moon was right behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:15 am

Roxy nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:17 am

Breaking Dawn looked around. "Everyone ready??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:20 am

Claw and Roxy nodded. She licked Twlight's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:27 am

'Well then, let's go," she said, darting forward and into the trees. The other siblings and Cougar followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:28 am

Roxy ad Claw troted with him, her stoach a little sallwoeen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:32 am

Twilight stayed at Roxy's side.

Midnight Sun hung back, bringing up the rear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:35 am

Roxy smilied weaky. She couldn't tell Tlight, that they whent his pups... could she?

Claw stayed by Mightnght Sun.

( hes liek a puppy that wouldnt leave, ut hes an adult)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:38 am

ORP: xD

RP: Midnight Sun slipped silently away from the group, heading back to the cave. She almost expected Fisher to appear, but she shrugged it off, disappearing into the shadows of the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:40 am

( tell me when u what him to appaher.)

Roxy licked Twlight's ear.Roxy was having a fihgt in her ehad. Alright, I will tell him when we get back to camp, in our den. Wait, what if he gets mad? I have to tell him right? IM goign to get in so muc trouble. Stuid fisher!

Claw cmae iwth mightnight sun. Not letting ehr knwo he was there, hiding his sent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:42 am

ORP: I don't care. You pick.

RP: Midnight Sun glanced over her shoulder, gold eyes glowing like two orbs hovering in the shadows. Then they vanished as she headed down a tunnel known by only her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:43 am

( nooo..... you te em, cuas ei dont what to mess anythign up.)

Cla followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 am

ORP: You wouldn't mess anything up. I'm just making this up as I go
xD

RP: Midnight Sun forced herself through a small opening, emerging in a small cavern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 am

( ok Fisher will be waiting.)

" hello," Fsher gretted.

Claw stoepd at teh opening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next