Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 am

Breaking Dawn's ears pricked up. She spun around and bounded back toward the cave, a sense of being watched haunting her every step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:01 am

" Clawww..." Hissed a huge tan she wolf, taht had pinned Claw down, " Breaking Dawn!!!!" Claw cryed as he was batten by paws, big paws, " Mightnight sun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:03 am

Breaking Dawn growled, leaping at the she-wolf and knocking her off Claw. Another wolf jumped out form the shadows, also attacking Breaking Dawn.

A feral snarl came from in the cave as eclipse leaped out. She growled, her fur bristling. The rest of the siblings were behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 am

A small, btu skeek pure balck wolf came into thecave, but Twlight and Roxy. the brute picked Roxy out, having ehr tial her tail for she couldn't yell and wake her mate( they are mates now right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:08 am

ORP: Sure.

RP: Breaking Dawn fought off the tan female, only to get a nasty wound on her neck, dealt by the other dark brown male. She snarled, swiping her paw around, smiling as claw met flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:11 am

Claw grouned and pinned down teh tan she, 2 paw son her thorth,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:13 am

Breaking Dawn's strength was slowly failing her, and the male knew it. He dealt more and more blows and it became harder and harder for her to block them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:15 am

Claw bti teh Tan females neck, parsing her. He rasied over to Breaking Dawn, takign blows to his back paws, and and giving blow sto teh deep brown tom in the tummy6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 am

Midnight Sun cursed, loudly. Twilight was out cold, and Roxy was gone.

Breaking Dawn smiled gratefully, finishing off the male with a single blow. She turned to help Eclipse, who was fighting three different wolves, but New Moon barred her way.

You are done for now, she growled, not speaking out loud, but using the connection the siblings sharred.

Breaking Dawn sighed, but she knew that her sister was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:23 am

Claw stayed close to Breaking Dawn.

Roxy was taken way, the leader yelled and teh wovles retected, Rxy manged to get out of his grip but was soon kncoed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 am

Midnight Sun growled, darting after the leader, intent on saving Roxy. "Put her down," she snarled, fangs bared in a threatening snarl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:26 am

" now why scould i?" barked teh leader

( cna he be the wolf that she howeld to?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:28 am

ORP: I'd prefer if he wasn't, for I have something special planned regarding that.

RP: "Alright, wise guy. I'll give you two options. Let her go, and I'll let you live. Or I'll take her by force." she replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 am

( ok thats fine, N-N)

Roxy could hear teh words, and what was goignt o happen.

" Now...what makes you so sure taht your win/" th brute asked, " that she woudl make great pups, and a great figher. Put her down," he barked. They nodde dnad sat ehr down behide a bush. The leader followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:32 am

Midnight Sun smiled, a sly smile. "I have my ways," she replied, watching Roxy out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:33 am

Roxy's head layed out of the bush, moving ever so slowly when so,ethign touched her. the leader walked out followed by the followers. " We are done now, she may have great pups," eh smileid and wlaked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:37 am

"Wow," she mused, speaking loud enough for the leader to hear, "He doesn't even accept a challenge. What a coward. How 'bout we raise the stakes then. I win, you leave Roxy, and continue on with your pitiful little lives. You win, you leave Roxy," She paused. "and take me instead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:39 am

The leader troted back to Mightnight Sun, " you sure? She will olny be for breeding purpisones, and so will you." he grolwed, " but sure, Go adhead,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:41 am

"If I wasn't sure, why would I have suggested it?" she replied, tail swaying back and forth.

ORP: How 'bout he wins?? That'd add a twist to this whole thing, xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 am

" Alright then, you may attcak," he said to his followers. a beaufoiulm pure white she wolf, came out of teh shadows and over ot teh leader, her blue eyes princing her, " Hello, my dear,' she whispered in his ear, licking it lovingly. " Oh hello Snow White" he repiled clamly.
" Oh do we have here?" She asked, looking at Fisher, teh leader,
" Taht seh, yes she will be having my pups soon,a nd taht one, over there who is beaufiul will soon be mine also," Fisher siad smiling,
" Yes, yes" Snow White siad clamly, even thought there was a hint of sandess in ehr voice. she ahd and always will be Fisher's mate but, she couldnt have pups, and Fishe rolny ahd ehr beause sehw as beaufiul. Now Fisher whent on, breeding pups with stange females.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:49 am

A dark figure slipped through the ranks of wolves over to Roxy. He lifted her carefully onto his back, then headed silently through the trees. He nodded to Midnight Sun, before heading back to the cave.

Midnight Sun flicked her tail tip every so slightly, her gaze remaining on Fisher and Snow White.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 am

Snow white walked over to Mightnight Sun, " be very careful, he is very crul," she whispered and wlaked slowly up to Fisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:56 am

Midnight Sun merely chuckled. She smiled broadly. "Oh my, look at that. It's time for me to get going." she said, her tone mocking, "It was nice meeting you all, but sadly, you'll be going home with no one. I'm so very sorry. She paused, pretending to ponder the last sentence. "Well, not really. Have a nice life." Then she turned and bounded into the trees, heading in the opposite direction of the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:58 am

Roxy suddley woke up, eyes whide! she was being carried by a brute,she started to stuggle, she needed twlight, there and now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:01 am

The brute stumbled as Roxy started to struggle. "Roxy," he hissed, "Stay still." He quickened his pace, not wanting Fisher to find them. He arrived at the cave and entered it, gently setting Roxy down.

Eclipse smiled then she and the others stood in the shadows, waiting, wacthing.

Midnight Sun raced through the trees, smiling smugly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next