Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 am

" Lexxus!" barked Devil, grolwing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm

The two-legs grabbed each of the siblings and Roxy, then shoved them in cages and loaded them onto a cart.

"And to think you were so easy to catch," said another wolf, who's green eyes peered out of the shadows.

New Moon growled. "Jasper," she snapped, spitting out the name as if it were a piece of rotten prey.

"No, not Jasper. You're little friend happens to have betrayed not only you, but us as well," growled the wolf, stepping from the shadows. "However, I have taken his place."

Breaking Dawn stared at the wolf, her gaze filled with hate, surprise, and the faintest hint of love. "F-Father?"

The brute smiled. "Yes, I figured you'd remember." he smiled "You'r mother's here too."

"Where?" Breaking Dawn asked.

"You'll soon find out." was all he replied. Then the two-legs wheeled the cart away and left the cages in another room, alongside two others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:18 am

Roxy whinned as Twlight and herself hwere put in diffrent ( romms?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:20 pm

ORP: They're all in the same room, but you could have Roxy in another if you'd like. idc.

RP: The two-legs walked into the room and unloaded the cages, placing them around the other. They smiled, and left.

"Breaking Dawn?" asked a she-wolf, though it wasn't Eclipse.

Breaking Dawn looked up and over at the wolf next to her. "Mom?"

A smile spread across the she-wolf's face. "It is you!" she reached through the bars to nuzzle her daughter.

"But where's Eclipse?" asked Midnight Sun.

The door swung opened, and two-legs came in, dropping a cage onto the floor. Then they turned and left again. But alas, it wasn't Eclipse.

"Jasper," New Moon growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:20 am

( nvm)

Roxy sighed, layign down, trying to reach Twlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:22 am

Jasper looked up. "Hey guys. Long time no see, eh?"

New Moon growled, calling him every possible insult.

Breaking Dawn rolled her eyes. "Shut will ya?" she snapped at New Moon.

Cara smiled. "Just like I remembered you," she whispered, somewhat dazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 am

Roxy smilied and stuck her muzzle out of the cage, touching Twlioght's paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 am

Twilight smiled, gently licking Roxy's muzzle.

"So......," Jasper started, ignoring the constant stream of insults, "what now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:29 am

Roxty smilied na dlicke dhis paw, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:33 am

"Why, I don't know. Don't you have any ideas, Mr. Lexxus's Right Hand Man?" New Moon spat.

Jasper winced, as if that remark had peirced his heart. He said nothing more.

"What? Don't want to stand up for yourself?" New Moon raged.

"New Moon, quit it!" Breaking Dawn growled.

"Huh? Come on? Cat got your tongue?" New Moon continued.

"SHUT IT!!" Breaking Dawn bellowed, a feral snarl tearing from her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:00 am

Roxy eyes whent wide at Breaking Dawn, and licked Twlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:05 am

Breaking Dawn smiled mockingly at Roxy.

Twilight glared at Breaking Dawn, his thoughts racing.

"Gosh darnit," Midnight Sun muttered all of a sudden. "Eclipse isn't here. They've taken her somewhere else."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean they've taken her somewhere else!!" she replied and began pushing against the door of her cage. In her rage, she managed to break the bars. "Stay here," she ordered, racing out the open door and down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Twilight howled after her, but she never replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:08 pm

" she will be alright, dont worry," Roxy whispered adn licked Twlights muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Midnight Sun raced down the halls, knocking over two-legs in white pelts. She swerved through them, a dark purple blur. She burst into another room, ramming into Lexxus and jumping onto a table.

"What the-" Lexxus started, but Midnight Sun was already out the door, a ring of keys dangling from her jaws. "Get her!!" Lexxus bellowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:31 am

Roxy sighed na dput her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:37 am

ORP: Would you mind playing one of the wolves that chases Midnight Sun?

RP: Midnight Sun gulped, wedging the keys between her teeth. She heard Lexxus as he sent several other wolves after her.

Cougar raced after Midnight Sun, her large paws thumping against the ground. "This way!" she hissed, racing by her.

Midnight Sun pondered for a moment, then took off after her.

Lexxus raced after the wolves he had sent after Midnight Sun. With a quick nod at Ruben, the siblings father, he turned and headed down a hall, a short cut to where the siblings were being held captive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 am

(sure)

Claw chased after Mightnight sun, grolwed and snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:47 am

Ruben growled, sprinting forward. He leaped, attacking Cougar. "Traitor," he snapped, shredding her ear.

Midnight Sun skidded to a stop, glancing anxiously at Cougar.

"Run!" she shouted, shoving Ruben off. She didn't even notice Claw.

Midnight Sun nodded and took off down another hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:48 am

Claw growled catching up witrh her, everypaw step eh could, He raced and taqckled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:53 am

Midnight Sun grunted as Claw tackled her. The keys flew out from between her jaws, landing at the feet of a two-leg. She shoved Claw off, snatching the keys back up. She took off once more, but slower. Her pace had a bit of a limp, for she had broken her paw after Claw tackled her.

Cougar growled, pouncing on Ruben and biting his leg, hearing a satisfying crunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:56 am

Claw troted, catchign up with Mightnight Sun, but not doing anythign to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 am

Midnight Sun cursed, almost dropping the keys. It was a dead end. She spun around, preparing to fight her way back out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:59 am

" I wouldnt do this..." Claw grolwed, " im going to pinn you down,make it look like im killing you, but dont die, then they will leave nad we can get out," Claw whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:02 am

"Ha ha....nice try but, I've gotta get going," Midnight Sun growled, her tone sarcastic. She darted forward, leaping over Claw and landing on the ground beyond him. Her paw was throbbing but she shrugged it off and raced onward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:05 am

Claw shoke his head, getting the toughtd out of his head, he as in 2 halve,s half fknew Lexxus woud be super angry ith him if he let theshe go, but the otehr part wanted to help her. He w as goign to help her, He chasing afetr her and said " let em help you!:"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next