Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:50 am

Midnight Sun bit back a growl. "Hello," she replied evenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:51 am

Fisher smilied, sweetly. " You know roxy?," Fisher answered, not waiting for an answer" She will have my great pups, the same as you." he said laughing, a sicking laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 am

Midnight Sun allowed a small smile to spread across her lips. "Well, I'm sure Twilight will be pleased," she muttered, her smile turning sly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:56 am

Fisher nodded smiling. " what are you doing ehre? coming to live wih me to breed more pups prehaps?" Fisher asked.

Cla grolwe dnad toke a flying leap at fisher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:59 am

Midnight Sun chuckled. "You wish," she muttered, watching with an amused expression. She made no move to help either of the two brutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:00 am

Calw growled and bit Fishers back already sallween leg.
Fishercryed in pain, But claw bite harder, drawing blood.
Fisher crawled out of a back antrnce of the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:04 am

ORP: Swollen, not sallween

RP: Midnight Sun watched him go, then turned and left down the tunnel, not bothering to get what she had come for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:05 am

Claw padded close behide Mightnihgt Sun,"what are we goign to tell Twlight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:07 am

"Nothing," Midnight Sun answered, not looking at Claw, "We will act as if we never heard anything. Whether Roxy decides to tell Twilight or not that is her choice to make, not ours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 am

:alright,"claw nodded, troteing. Felling a little sorry for Mihgtnight Sun and Roxy beaus ethey where carrying a jerk's pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:12 am

Midnight bounded forward, running swiftly and silently. She took long graceful strides for several minutes before catching up with the rest, who had increased their pace, but only slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 am

Roxy stayed but Twlght, lovingly. " I what you to always know i lvoe you, alright?"roxy said, her eyes troubled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:16 am

Twilight nodded, noticing the troubled look in her eyes. "I know, and I'll always love you," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:22 am

Roxy smilied lovilng. They soon crosse dteh terrior mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:25 am

Breaking Dawn grinned. "Come on!" she howled, breaking into a flat out sprint.

Midnight Sun bounded forward, easily over taking everyone. She caught up to Breaking Dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:28 am

Roxy smilied, the pain in ehr leg seemed to be gone. They burst into camp.

Moonshine was waiting and ehr fur shot up when she sqw teh 2 new comers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:30 am

Mirah Sunsky bounded out of the med. den, roused by the wolves. She wagged her small tail.

Denali came out behind the small pup.

Alice padded over to the siblings, smiling.

Eclipse grinned. It was good to be home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:32 am

Claw stayed beside Cougar.

Roxy smilied at ehr friends, but stayed by Twlights side.
Moonshine eyed Mightnight Sun and Roxy's bellys but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:34 am

Midnight Sun stared back at Moonshine, her gaze dareing her to ask.

Venom raced over to the group, smiling widely. Her sibllings, Triani and Imagi, followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:35 am

Moonshine brought Mightnight Sun and Roxy over to teh side, "Whats with your bellys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:39 am

Midnight Sun held back a growl, not answering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:40 am

" Um......" Roy siad lookign at Mightnight Sun for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 am

"A jerk named Fisher," Midnight Sun muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:47 am

Roxy nodded.

Moonshine gasped, " Fisher? Did he have a pure white she wolf named Snwo White at his side sometimes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:49 am

Midnight Sun raised her eyebrows, but nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next