Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:02 am

Roxy breath qickened, " who...are you?" she asked, helpless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:03 am

"Roxy, it's me. Twilight," he replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:04 am

" twlight!" she whispered pressed agsit him. " im so sorry!!" she whispere din his pelt, licking his fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:06 am

Midnight Sun let out a joyous howl, racing through the black forest.

Twilight smiled, covering her in affectionate licks. "Don't be," he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:14 am

(what d you what me to do wth Fisher?)

" I missed you, even tought i was gone for just a little bit," she doggy purred
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 pm

ORP: Hmm....he could get really mad that Midnight Sun tricked him and chase her and etc.

RP: "I missed you too," he murmured, nuzzling her.

Midnight Sun smiled, slowing her pace because of her paw. She glanced back the way she had come. "Fools" she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:12 am

Fisher grolwed and followed Mightnight's Sun smell.

" I lvoe you," Roxy whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Midnight Sun smiled slyly, then took off again.

Twilight smiled. "I love you, too."

Midnight Sun neared the cave. She quickened her pace, hurdling into the entrance. She skidded to a stop, almost hitting the back wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:16 am

Fisher growled, he had trasped Mightnight Sun.

Roxy ourred and lciked him, never whating to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Midnight Sun smiled, and left the cave to stand outside of it.

Twilight grinned and rasped his tongue over her ear affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:05 am

RP: A snicker sounded from the shadows, a tail length away from Midnight Sun. "So, this is where you've found yourself, eh?" a female asked, emerging from the shadows.

"Watch it, Atrethe," growled another, her fur rust colored. A patch of snakeskin covered her left eye.

Atrethe rolled her eyes, two glowing gold orbs. "Yea, yea, yea. You watch it, Kaida," she retorted.

Another wolf joined them, this one a male. He smiled slyly, joining Kaida.

ORP: Name: Atrethe
Description[Detailed Please!]: Atrethe is a grey she-wolf. She has a skull marking on her back leg, and a spiked collar around her neck, accompanied by a thin string with a heart hanging from it. The heart has a dagger through it. She has a black band around each of her front ankles, along with a gold bracelet on her left. She has a small gold hoop earring in her left ear. Her bangs are long and hang in her face. Her eyes are gold.
Mate?: None
Pups?: None
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: No
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: No

Name: Kaida
Description[Detailed Please!]: Kaida is a rust colored female with black paws. Her left eye is covered by a patch of snakeskin, and her right is a fierce green
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: No
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: No

Name: Caleb
Description[Detailed Please!]: Caleb is a black male with dull brown eyes.
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: Maybe
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: Maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:37 am

ORP: *points finger at Raven* Character thief!! xD. I don't mind, just don't us Atrethe anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 am

ORP: Sorry, miss. It won't happen again, miss.

RP: Atrethe glared into the cave, waiting for a response. She smiled slyly.

Kaida growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:08 am

ORP: Good.

RP: Breaking Dawn growled, leaping at Atrethe. She pinned her to the ground. "Watch it punk," she snapped, fangs dangerously close to Atrethe's throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:40 am

" not anoter fight," Roxy whispered/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:41 am

Midnight Sun adressed Kaida. "Look, you take you and your little gang away from us. Head that way, until you find a camp. Ask to speak with Alice or Moonshine." she paused, "Assuming you need a pack to join that is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:47 am

Claw came up behide her, " Yes. It looks like you need some good food," he barked, looking them over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:49 am

Midnight Sun looked up, suddenly startled. She padded forward several steps, almost expecting Fisher to appear at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:50 am

Fisher leared in eth shadows, carefully watching...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:51 am

A feral snarl tore itself from Midnight Sun's throat. "Fisher! I know you're there," she howled, her voice piercing the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:57 am

" your right," Fisher whispered . He ahd puinned Mightnight Sun in a matetr of 4 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 am

Midnight Sun pushed herself off the ground, still locked together with Fisher. She flipped them both over, landing with her on top. "Hello," she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:17 am

(your form is gone so I'll just make my own)

Name: Anastasia
Descrip: white underbelly, a blue pattern on her back that look slike someone laid a blanket over her, from muzzle to her three tails. her paws are white from the ground up to her elbo. she has flirty, sweet blue eyes, that can turn col dat times.
Position: warrioress.

((I miss weedy, has anyone heard from her?)

(that okay?)_
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:54 am

( no, but in wish i had :()

( thats perfect)

" You schould have done that," fisher whipsered licking her ear, wraping his back legs around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Midnight Sun growled. She swung her head around, gripping one of Fisher's legs between her jaws. She bit down on it, then let go after hearing a satisfying crunch. She drove his muzzle into the dirt, wriggling free of his grasp.

ORP: *celebrates* I got an iPod!!!! YAY!!! So happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next