Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Come be a star from I carly. Everyone's welcome! Become Freddie, Carely, Spencer, or makwe up your own person

The forum:

Name:
perosnlity:
other:

Here is mine:

Name: Sam
pic: the blond
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 L63569-1
personlity: like Sam
Other: Carlys Best friends, her mom isnt teh ebst mom

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:37 am

She kicked him. " Be quiet!!! I'm not letting you go in there with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 am

Sam walked behide them and pushed mIley in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:12 am

( Sam's not with us. She's still with Carly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:20 am

holagurrl wrote:
She kicked him. " Be quiet!!! I'm not letting you go in there with me."

"LEMME GO IN!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:29 am

" Don't even think about it. You got us into this mess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 am

"I GOTTA PEEE!" HE SHOUTED AGAIN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 am

"Show me Freddie and u'll be free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:35 am

"But he's in there!" he said. He started to pee in his pants.

THe police went into McDonalds.

"I need to pee! Let me go!" he shouted.

The police ran over. "What's the problem?" he aske.d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:36 am

" He's holding a kid hostage!!!!!!!!" she yelled to the police. " I'm in charge of the kid and he won't let me get to him!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:37 am

"No! I NEED TO PEE AND SHE WONT LET ME! AND THE BOY IS IN THE BATHROOM!"

"Is this true Madam?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:38 am

" Because you won't let me see Freddie!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:41 am

"I NEED TO GO! I HAD A DRINKING CONTEST WITH MY FRIENDS TODAY!" HE SHOUTED.

"Oh. I had those before. Let him go." he said. He took out a key that unlocks any handcuff.

Spencer ran into the bathroom and peed. "Also, she's not in charge of the kid. I am the responsible adult in charge while his mother is on vacation." he said while peeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 am

" His mother is not on vacation!! She waiting in the limo for him!!! Officer. Can you please make him give me Freddie back. His mom is worried."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 am

Freddie walked out. "What? Can't a boy go to the bathroom in peace?" he asked.

"You're Freddie right?" asked the police.

"Yup." he nodded.

"Do you know this girl?" he asked pointing to Miley.

Spencer walked out.

"Um..." Freddie thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:50 am

" Freddie. Auntie Shelly is freaking out. She called me like 5 times. Carly wants to know whats wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 am

"Nope." he said.

"Ok, THen. M'am you'll need to come with us." He said. Two officers picked her up and carried her into a crusier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:58 am

" You wanna bet officer." she took out her phone and dialed Auntie Shelly's number. " Hey Auntie Shelly. Freddie won't come back. He told police I didn't know him. Will you please tell the officers I know him." ( Sorry Furry.)
" Hello. Officers. OF COURSE MY NIECE Miley knows my son Fredward Benson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:01 am

Freddie was gone.. Again.

Spencer ate a snack wrap.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:12 am

(BAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS KAI!!
you're too funny!
ate his big mac in teh stall lolz.)
Ms. Benson was too worried out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:33 am

He called his mother. "Mom. I'm with Spencer. Don't need to worry."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:38 am

"Okay, where are you?!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 NpQC
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:55 am

Carly waited with Sam, "Whats taking them soo long!?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:02 am

Ms. Benson got out of the limo
and paced back and forth worrying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:15 am

" Okay officers. I have people waiting for me to take them to hollywood so I am sorry for this trouble." She threw $100 in their hands and ran off. She got to the limo. " Hey guys. Sorry but Freddie doesn't wanna come."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 NpQC
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:29 am

"WHAT! we NEED him hello he's the tech producer!!!" Carly said almost shouting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next