Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:42 am

MAXimum Ride

\" Warning
If you dare to read this story,
You become part of the Experiment.
I know that sounds a little mysterious -
but it\'s all I can say right now. \"
~angel experiment~ book 1 ~

*Im on book 2!*
I say the story has gotten really good! and romance
Makes mylittle heart go flitter flatter
And action! Boom! Bang!
So much !....the end was SHOCKING...

*Im on book 2*
All the drama makes a book
Siding with bad-guys
Wa oh! OMG
p.s. Im hyperventilating right now!

*I finshed them all a loooong time ago they are soo
good trust me this is the kind of book you need to read. Evry page you
are on the edge, either with max and fang romance (OMG!)
and/or the flock is trapped or maybe
exscaping. The wild life of the flock has no time for naps. so you wont either!

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ Maximum_Ride_3

Now I got your attention, I suggest you listen up. As I said before, if you open this book your life is in grave danger.
Along with the world. My job is to save my Family -Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, And Angel, along with the world.
Your job, Is to help. I will give you all the information you need. All the info. I have.
My story is in the making. I will up date you. At the moment Im running from the evil lab crazy scientist who want to take us apart one by one.
And we are running from half human half Wolf creatures with have a taste for us flying humans. Erasers. Their on the scientist side.

Im Max. A lab baby as far as I know. me and my family. We aren\'t related by blood. But We ARE family. Im their leader. we are 98% human the other 2% is bird. And let me tell you that tiny 2% has had a big impact...

Along with our wings we have sharp vision fast healing and many other secrets to our own bodies we are just discovering.
Those others are erasers for now they don\'t have their wings but its not long till the werewolf freaks do get \'em.
So I suggest you get a move on it and help us.

** Will you join the experiment and fight with us?**

~ You are not part of Max\'s flock but a new experiment. You also may be an eraser~
~ Are no rules just guide lines! will post new ones as story progresses ~

To join you must follow these will post them when join
Basicly Erasers are Half human half wolf.

They can change into a werewolf kinda thing at any given moment they choose.
They work for the lab guys (scientists) who want to expermient on the flock.

The erasers are the Evil lab schools body guard. they do anything and everything te school tells them to do.
They have lovely voices and look like models.
Basiclly their out to kill the flock or put them in cages.
they are another one of the lab guys experiments.
~thanks for reading~

~anything you don\'t get. Please ask. I will help out as much as possible with explianing. But the best place to find out would be the book!~

Form
Username:
Experiment type:
Name:
Fur (if ur a dog):
Human looks:
Age (all young 5- 15 erasers can be any age above 16):
(everyone is still in the school)

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ Fang-maximum-ride-937488_577_491

*typing KEY*
Flock = any color but red dark red or black
Erasers = dark red red or black

Peace- flock -(me)
~male, black wings. black hair covering his eyes. looks lot like fang.
He is dark and silent much like fang in the book. Well built. wheres punk kinda stuff. 15 (the pic up above)~

James- flock -(me)
~male, white wings blond short messy hair blue eyes Tall palish. Well built.
Easy going quite at times. Wheres a lot of nice clothes but not in the lab cause they don\'t have any. yet 15~

Steel- Eraser -(me)
~male brown hair and fur, brown eyes Well built.
Wheres cargo pants tan. with any number of plain color shorts 19 ~

Sliver- flock -(me)
~female, brown long hair tannish wings.
Skinny nice shapes and curves. freckles light footed. fragile
looking but tough and ruff. usually picks fights. (kinda like max) 13~

Roxian- Eraser -(Mrs. Gerard Way)
~female, Black as night fur. all, dark brown eyes that show no emotion, has a curve,
waist length black hair with red highlights, light tan, no freckles, and long black nails with red tips, 18~

Diana- flock -(Mrs. Gerard Way)
~Girl,Wings Dark purple inside and light purple on the outside
Average height, bright brown eyes, mid back length dark brown hair with natural highlights, light tan, many freckles, and average
length dark purple nails with light purple tips 12~

Caitlyn Laynard- Flock -(Feisty_feline)
~Girl Dark purple/black wings. brunette with dark blood red streaks
in her hair hazel eyes, tall 15~

Seamus Molser- flock -(Feisty_feline)
~guy wings black with red streaks. Long dark brown hair, not as tall as CAitlyn, always
has a rope necklace on, with four symbols 15~

Frost- Eraser -(Feisty_feline)
~girl Fur pure white, with the occasionally spot of silver. Blonde hair with White streaks, they\'re
natural, piercing, cruel blue eyes, usually in light colored jeans and a white tee shirt of some sort. 17~

Ricky Cena- Flock -(John Cena)
~ Male Wings are RED and his pic is bellow and is 15
http://www.johncena4u.com/chain-gang/2007/09/john-cena71.jpg ~

Mirah grenfield- flock -(Mirah Sunsky)
~A Girl, her wings are a very pale blue at the top. The blue gets brighter and darker as it progresses down her wings and the bottom is a navy blue, almost black. Mirah has straight, silky black hair that ends just below her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright blue, almost matching on of the shades that make up the colors of her wings. She's slender, with long athletic legs and a tall stature. Her skin is somewhat pale. She is 15~

Kristen Holbrook- flock -(Mirah Sunsky)
~A Girl with bright purple, with black edged wings. she has stringy dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are two different colors, the left is ice blue and the right bright green. She's normal height and very slender. 15 ~

Raven Greene_ flock _(DragonMist)
~A Girl that has jet black wings with a pale grey fringing the bottom. Raven has neat, black hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail. She's tall and slender, with somehwat long legs and arms. Her eyes are bright blue. 13~

Shane Durhall_Flock_(ragonMist)
~A Guy With wings that are also black. Shane has shaggy brown hair that hangs in his face. He's large, though not huge. He has green eyes.
14~

Name: Love
Looks: (Kristen Stewart)
Personality: sweet, flirty, sassy, spicy, easy going, funny, playfgul, outgoing
Wings: black with minor red accents

Rainbow Smile
New info From MAx~Rainbow Smile

~scientist have been adjusting their experiments when new babies are born. Some have super natural abilities like angel. SHe can read minds.
(if you like to be super natural please pm me ur form and ur extra ability)
~I have just discovered that erasers have short life spands. they die in 6 years but grow fast
~ I don\'t know how long we last tho. Us flock freaks. I have been having huge head probs. I hear voices and see odd images that show up on T.V. screens as I pass by but also are in my head. (weird defect happens when you want to only SOME) We think it might be a micro chip in my brian.
*Note to self: Cut my hair. Not fun having it slapping in your face when flying*(cool little things happen threw out my reading)
~ Holly crow! the School has a new PET! A talking dog with wings! 'totaly' wicked!
(soon to be avilable as a carrie)
- My life just keeps getting Better, upgrade! erasers new winged wolves! Just what I needed (get yours soon!)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:30 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:30 am

Username: Mrs. Gerard Way
Experiment type: Eraser ; Flock
Name: Roxian ; Diana
Wings: None ; Dark purple inside and light purple on the outside
Fur: Black as the night ; None
Human looks: Tall, dark brown eyes that show no emotion, has a curve, waist length black hair with red highlights, light tan, no freckles, and long black nails with red tips ; Average height, bright brown eyes that show all her emotions, has a curve, mid back length dark brown hair with natural highlights, light tan, many freckles, and average length dark purple nails with light purple tips
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:39 am

(hey hey thanks for joining. Ill add you to the list)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:54 am

ORP: NP! ///_^
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:01 am

Username: Feisty_Feline
Experiment type: Flock; Flock; Eraser
Name: Caitlyn Laynard; Seamus Molser; Frost (doesn't know her last name)
Wings(if u have them): dark purple color, closer to black then purple; black wings, with red streaks here and there; none
Fur (if ur a dog):none; none; pure white, with the occasionaly spot of silver
Human looks:brunette with dark blood red streaks in her hair, soft skinned, hazel eyes, very tall, alwys has a necklace on with the japanese symbol for Love, always has a Mood ring on. Usually in longer jeans, black calf-high boots, and a tight tee shirt; Long dark brown hair, not as tall as CAitlyn, always has a rope necklace on, with four symbols, he has never told anyone what they mean, usally in a tee shirt with either shorts or jeans; Blonde hair with White streaks, they're natural, piercing, cruel blue eyes, usally in light colored jeans and a white tee shirt of some sort.
Age (all young 5- 15 earsers can be any age above 16): 15; 15; 17
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 am

(welcome! well now we have more then two ppl we can role play!)
JUst as a heads up... Here are the basics in the lab
-they dont have nice clothes, food, rooms or much of anything.
-till you exscape the school you live in a cage!
- inless your an eraser
- when you do get away. you must have rped her for a week at least.
- You Dont know how to fly yet cuase you have no room.
- most your first week is tourcher and test my the lab guys.
- then when you do leave the school its running and hiding from the erasers.

**** Erasers are lead by my person scientist named Harry Clarson ******
(you may become part of the lab guys by pming me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:45 am

Username: John Cena
Experiment type: Flock
Name: Ricky Cena
Wings(if u have them): Yea... RED ONESS
Fur (if ur a dog): uh... no?
Human looks: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ John-cena71
Age (all young 5- 15 earsers can be any age above 16): 15
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:52 am

(thank you for joining! please look above your form so you can read the rules and updates.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 am

ok! thx

can u explain the whole part of ... 'erasers?'
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:04 am

[b]~ Sure thing~[/b]
Basicly Erasers are Half human half wolf.

They can change into a werewolf kinda thing at any given moment they choose.
They work for the lab guys (scientists) who want to expermient on the flock.

The erasers are the Evil lab schools body guard. they do anything and everything te school tells them to do.
They have lovely voices and look like models.
Basiclly their out to kill the flock or put them in cages.
they are another one of the lab guys experiments.

~anything you don't get. Please ask. I will help out as mucjh as possible with e xplianing. But the best place to find out would be the book!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 am

ooooo
ok thx
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:22 am

(Thankz Tiger!! ))

Caitlyn leaned awayform the left side of the cage and then threw all her weight at the other side, it wobbled but the chains that held the cage down held it to the cement floor. She swore loudly doing some hand signls at the scientists that wer quite funny, actually.

Seamus laughed while he sat on the floor of the cage next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:32 am

James leaned his face into the bars. he was like that for hours. He barley could move. his back aced. he had been there two days straight. he actually couldn't wait for his next test. just to streach. All the flock was in the same room. He leaned away from the cage as the cage next to him raddeled loudly as a girl shok it swearing. His face was inprinted with the bars. He rubed it. his eyes half mass.

Another girl across from him was watching intensly on the others watching their other move. he thought her name was silver but he wasnt sure.
Silver was watching everyone memorizing every move and word they siad to pass the time.

Just as a scienticed walked in (JEan a female scientist just random person)
Some erasers came in behind her. ONe was steel who sneered at a male next to james

He new that one. it was peace. He was quite but was one of the scientist favorite. Peace laied in the corrner his eyes watching intently threw his jet black over grown hair that covered his eyes and went to his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:04 am

Ricky grabbed the bars and shook it. He tried to get out of the crammed space so badly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:09 am

Steel Grabbed some cages and put them on a cart. He grabed rickys cage and James then Caitlyns.

He wheeled them into a white room with bright fluresent lights. he unlocked their cages and wheeled the cart out.

He took the remaining cages peace, seamus, and Silver into a gym. he let them out in the middle of a looked gym in a maze. The maze floor hot. So they danced and ran and didnt stop.

a speaker came on. "FIDE YOUR WAY THRE THE MAZE!" it ordered(cant fly in there not enough room)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:24 am

Ricky growled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 am

Scientice on the other side where rounding up erasers to hold the three down so they could hook them up to a table they straped them in much like a dentisct chair but metal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 am

Ricky struggled. He wasn't used to this 'cage'
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:07 am

James didnit fight as a eraser slammed him into the hard cold metal table and took of his shirt. reviling his brusied but nice mucled chest. HIs fac had large bruse on his check. The eraser wacked him there. James heled his head stif lips pressed together. He staried hard.

The eraser hooked him up to a machine watching his heart rate.

(u can say what a randome eraser does to u)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:13 am

Ricky watched James get on the thing.

THe next eraser came and grabbed Ricky. He dropped Ricky on a table.

Ricky tried to fight the eraser but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:24 am

James leaned his head to the side his eyes half closed. he looked at ricky then looked strigth above him. He tryed to form a plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:37 am

Ricky looked back.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:45 am

James listed to his heart beat.

Orp: I added new Info to my front page If you want please read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:02 am

(ok)

Ricky tried to listen to his pulse.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 am

Peace bear feet burned. he ran off in a direction despretly looking for the exit but showed no emotion

Jessica danced on the hot floor. she took offf after Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next