Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~

Go down 
+2
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ Empty
PostSubject: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:53 am

You hear the rain pummeling your rooftop, it's lulling you to sleep. Then it stops. A major Down Pour goes silent. there's a blue light shining from everything, like the moon. You look out your window, and there's small diamonds in the sky. You slip on some jeans and a sweatshirt and go outside, you touch one of the diamonds, they turn to water on your skin. Those Frozen diamonds are rain! you go back inside and run to your parents room, they are white, and pale, you go up to them and touch them, they don't feel warm, they don't feel alive. you run back to your room, crying and curl up on your bed, how could this dream have gone so bad? You try and wake up, if this is a dream, but your breathing and heart beat seem too real to be a dream. Then the rain continues, and the blue light is gone. You eventually fall back asleep, forgetting about the supposed dream.

Find out what that was? Or just write it off as a Dream every night?

Rules:

try to make it even, guys and girls.
PLease no prissy cheerleaders we're all just normal.
There is only ONE Fire Bringer as that's the main thing the Darklings are afraid of.

Powers:

Mindcasting- You can hear the thoughts of everyone around you, and you can taste bitterness and different feelings and things. It's not a happy job.

Acrobat- Gravity is gone for you, you can fly, sort of.

Lore-Reader- You know every thing there is to know about the Darklings time and living, you can read things from ancient times, and you can see the Force. You an also see trails that Darklings have left behind.

Fire-Bringer- She can bring technologie to the Blue time. A flashlight can shoot fire from it, at her command.

Mathematician- The Darkling hate math and the #13 and their favorite # is 12, this power is able to multiply, and divide, and such in seconds, they are extremely smart.

Darklings: Blue time creatures that have been trapped in the 25th hour of the day, they can form into anything

Slithers- a form of darklings, look like black furry snakes, they can fly too.

Types of Midnighters:

Daylights- ones who are best in the daylight, and are hard in the Dark, very perky sometimes.

Nights: Ones who can't stand any type of light, they are normally covered to keep the sun from them. not very perky

Form:

Name:
Type:
Power:
Looks:
Personality:

Members:

Jessica (Cmain) *day* Fire Bringer

Dess (Cmain) *Night* Math

Melissa (Cmain) *Night* Mindcaster

Rex (Cman) *Night* Lore

Caitlyn (Cmain) * Night* Acrobat

Jonathan (Jacobluver) *Night* Acrobat

Faith (Furby) *day* Acrobat

Grace (Mnm) *day* Mindcaster

Ashely (Tiger/SMile) *day* Mindcaster

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:56 am

Name: Faith
Type: daylight
Power: acrobat
Looks: white blonde hair, graceful
Personality:you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:01 am

((Thanz for joining furry!!!! Hey any word on you being able to come to Borders, my parents are going with me, I'm going to be there until midnight, waiting for it to release!!! maybe I'll be on Channel 2 news. :P cheers LOL I'm nuts. ))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 am

(i don't think so, sorry :(
i might go to my local bookstore)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ Pet Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ LKtU Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ NpQC
Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 am

Name: Grace
Type: Day
Power: Mindcaster
Looks: she has brown hair and blue eyes. She is Graceful.
Personality: sweet... sometimes, understanding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:09 am

Name: Ashley
Type: Day
Power: Mindchaser
Looks: ashley tisdlae with hot pink highlights
Personality: will fold.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:13 am

((I'm sorry Furry. Well have fun at your bookstore or library or whatever. I'm sorry. :( Thankz or joinin others!))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:18 am

Des, Melissa, and Rex, all rode in Melssa's old Ford. Melissa had on headphones trying to block out the noise of the first day of school, she gripped the steering wheel tighter.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:24 am

Faith was sitting in the back of her dad's car,
pouting, she didn't want to go to school.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ Pet Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ LKtU Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:52 am

Grace had her headphones in looking out the window as her mom insisted to drive her to school.

(so whats this series about i've never heard ov it.)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:51 am

((There's another hour in the day, the 25th hour, and only midnighters can access it, and figt the Darklings, it' s normally fun and care free but every so often there's Darklings. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:47 am

( oh ok kool)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:52 am

(fun)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 am

(westerfeld's an amazing author!)
(mnm i was about to put down that name lol)
(do people know about their powers or.. does everyone have it?)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:59 am

((Only the midnigters have them, and it's your choice if you want to tell a human, technically Midnighters are humans but you know what I mean))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:02 am

(thanks.
but do their parents have to know? jw)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:37 am

((Nope. and you can't bring a non-midnighter into the blue time))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:46 am

(umm.. okay)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 am

((Yeh confusing. :P))

Melissa was able to get throuhthe school day shew as now on her porch waiting for midnight to arrive.

Jonathan was walking outside.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:32 am

Faith was waiting in her backyard,
waiting, longing for midnight.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:56 am

James
night
midcasters
male

and their normal looks

Jess
acrobat
night
female
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:14 am

(daylights wait for midnight too?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:22 am

(what?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:29 am

(do daylight people wait for midnight too?)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 am

((Yep. Midnight stats the 25th hour and only they fell like it's an hour other people fell like it's a second. ))

Caitlyn came vinto view from Drew's window, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next