Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~

Go down 
+2
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

You hear the rain pummeling your rooftop, it's lulling you to sleep. Then it stops. A major Down Pour goes silent. there's a blue light shining from everything, like the moon. You look out your window, and there's small diamonds in the sky. You slip on some jeans and a sweatshirt and go outside, you touch one of the diamonds, they turn to water on your skin. Those Frozen diamonds are rain! you go back inside and run to your parents room, they are white, and pale, you go up to them and touch them, they don't feel warm, they don't feel alive. you run back to your room, crying and curl up on your bed, how could this dream have gone so bad? You try and wake up, if this is a dream, but your breathing and heart beat seem too real to be a dream. Then the rain continues, and the blue light is gone. You eventually fall back asleep, forgetting about the supposed dream.

Find out what that was? Or just write it off as a Dream every night?

Rules:

try to make it even, guys and girls.
PLease no prissy cheerleaders we're all just normal.
There is only ONE Fire Bringer as that's the main thing the Darklings are afraid of.

Powers:

Mindcasting- You can hear the thoughts of everyone around you, and you can taste bitterness and different feelings and things. It's not a happy job.

Acrobat- Gravity is gone for you, you can fly, sort of.

Lore-Reader- You know every thing there is to know about the Darklings time and living, you can read things from ancient times, and you can see the Force. You an also see trails that Darklings have left behind.

Fire-Bringer- She can bring technologie to the Blue time. A flashlight can shoot fire from it, at her command.

Mathematician- The Darkling hate math and the #13 and their favorite # is 12, this power is able to multiply, and divide, and such in seconds, they are extremely smart.

Darklings: Blue time creatures that have been trapped in the 25th hour of the day, they can form into anything

Slithers- a form of darklings, look like black furry snakes, they can fly too.

Types of Midnighters:

Daylights- ones who are best in the daylight, and are hard in the Dark, very perky sometimes.

Nights: Ones who can't stand any type of light, they are normally covered to keep the sun from them. not very perky

Form:

Name:
Type:
Power:
Looks:
Personality:

Members:

Jessica (Cmain) *day* Fire Bringer

Dess (Cmain) *Night* Math

Melissa (Cmain) *Night* Mindcaster

Rex (Cman) *Night* Lore

Caitlyn (Cmain) * Night* Acrobat

Jonathan (Jacobluver) *Night* Acrobat

Faith (Furby) *day* Acrobat

Grace (Mnm) *day* Mindcaster

Ashely (Tiger/SMile) *day* Mindcaster

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:34 am

(oh akay)
(do their powers work all the time? sorry for asking all these questions)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:30 am

(can u explain this?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 am

(( WEell for Mindcaster and lore readers yes they are all day things, Acrobats and MAth ppl no))

(Tiger, There's a 25th hour in that day, and only midnighters can get in it. There's different powers assigned to each one, then there's Darklings they are normally either p[anthers or flying snakes and slithers. Normal humans are just stiff like they're dead but they're not the 25th hour feels like a second to them. But they are just teens who have discovered this they have only an hu and there's also an 11 o clock curfew so you can't get caught. ))
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 am

(i love these books... was thinking of making a role play but you know me im lazy. lol. well i cant decide if i wanna be a firebringer or an acrobat)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:03 am

(oh okay, thanks for the explanation.)
Faith waited and waited for the 25th hour.
She can never be patient enough for this.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:04 am

((Well, You can be one of my charries Melissa, Jonathan, Jessica, I'm Changin Caitlyn's power to Acrobat. And I'm mkaing a Jessica, unless you want to be her?))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:25 am

((Bump!)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:46 am

(could i be jonathen? i guess if you dont want him... if not i guess i could make a new person... i need to find a name though)))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 am

((Lol no! Take anyone of them, Just not Caitlyn! LOL You can have anyone of them!))
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:28 pm

(jonathen it is then))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:37 pm

(Okay I'l put you up there ))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:12 am

(kk i will try this ull have to guide me a bit lol!)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:04 am

(9LOl that's fine))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:43 am

(where are we?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 am

(waiting for 25th hour)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 am

James say so still
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 pm

jonathen couldnt wait for the 25th hr. he just wished that is could be blue hour all the times. he loved flying.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:44 pm

(anyone here?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 am

Name: Roxian ; Diana ; Josh ; Alec ; Joan ; Coulter
Type: Night ; Night ; Night ; Night ; Day ; Day
Power: Mindcaster ; Lore ; Math ; Acrobat ; Lore
Looks: Tall, has a curve, waist length black hair with red highlights, dark mysterious brown eyes, long black nails with red tips ; Average height, has a curve, mid back length dark brown hair with highlights and lowlights, brown eyes that show all emotions, long red nails with a large black heart on the thumb ; Average height, strong, dark brown eyes, short jet black hair ; Shorter than average, strong, short blonde hair, bright brown eyes ; Shorter than average, has a curve, shoulder length bright brown hair, bright brown eyes, short bright pink nails ; Tall, strong, dark brown eyes, ear length messy brown hair
Personality: Will unfold
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:03 am

ORP: Oops, forgot to put there colors.
Roxian, Diana, Joan, Josh, Alec, Coulter
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:28 am

(cool!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:41 am

ORP: What is??
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:48 am

(that you joined!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:56 am

ORP: Aww.....
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Faith sighed and went in her house, finding sometihng to do in order to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~   Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnighters ~based on the series by Scott Westerfeld~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next