Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:42 am

First topic message reminder :

MAXimum Ride

\" Warning
If you dare to read this story,
You become part of the Experiment.
I know that sounds a little mysterious -
but it\'s all I can say right now. \"
~angel experiment~ book 1 ~

*Im on book 2!*
I say the story has gotten really good! and romance
Makes mylittle heart go flitter flatter
And action! Boom! Bang!
So much !....the end was SHOCKING...

*Im on book 2*
All the drama makes a book
Siding with bad-guys
Wa oh! OMG
p.s. Im hyperventilating right now!

*I finshed them all a loooong time ago they are soo
good trust me this is the kind of book you need to read. Evry page you
are on the edge, either with max and fang romance (OMG!)
and/or the flock is trapped or maybe
exscaping. The wild life of the flock has no time for naps. so you wont either!

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 Maximum_Ride_3

Now I got your attention, I suggest you listen up. As I said before, if you open this book your life is in grave danger.
Along with the world. My job is to save my Family -Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, And Angel, along with the world.
Your job, Is to help. I will give you all the information you need. All the info. I have.
My story is in the making. I will up date you. At the moment Im running from the evil lab crazy scientist who want to take us apart one by one.
And we are running from half human half Wolf creatures with have a taste for us flying humans. Erasers. Their on the scientist side.

Im Max. A lab baby as far as I know. me and my family. We aren\'t related by blood. But We ARE family. Im their leader. we are 98% human the other 2% is bird. And let me tell you that tiny 2% has had a big impact...

Along with our wings we have sharp vision fast healing and many other secrets to our own bodies we are just discovering.
Those others are erasers for now they don\'t have their wings but its not long till the werewolf freaks do get \'em.
So I suggest you get a move on it and help us.

** Will you join the experiment and fight with us?**

~ You are not part of Max\'s flock but a new experiment. You also may be an eraser~
~ Are no rules just guide lines! will post new ones as story progresses ~

To join you must follow these will post them when join
Basicly Erasers are Half human half wolf.

They can change into a werewolf kinda thing at any given moment they choose.
They work for the lab guys (scientists) who want to expermient on the flock.

The erasers are the Evil lab schools body guard. they do anything and everything te school tells them to do.
They have lovely voices and look like models.
Basiclly their out to kill the flock or put them in cages.
they are another one of the lab guys experiments.
~thanks for reading~

~anything you don\'t get. Please ask. I will help out as much as possible with explianing. But the best place to find out would be the book!~

Form
Username:
Experiment type:
Name:
Fur (if ur a dog):
Human looks:
Age (all young 5- 15 erasers can be any age above 16):
(everyone is still in the school)

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 Fang-maximum-ride-937488_577_491

*typing KEY*
Flock = any color but red dark red or black
Erasers = dark red red or black

Peace- flock -(me)
~male, black wings. black hair covering his eyes. looks lot like fang.
He is dark and silent much like fang in the book. Well built. wheres punk kinda stuff. 15 (the pic up above)~

James- flock -(me)
~male, white wings blond short messy hair blue eyes Tall palish. Well built.
Easy going quite at times. Wheres a lot of nice clothes but not in the lab cause they don\'t have any. yet 15~

Steel- Eraser -(me)
~male brown hair and fur, brown eyes Well built.
Wheres cargo pants tan. with any number of plain color shorts 19 ~

Sliver- flock -(me)
~female, brown long hair tannish wings.
Skinny nice shapes and curves. freckles light footed. fragile
looking but tough and ruff. usually picks fights. (kinda like max) 13~

Roxian- Eraser -(Mrs. Gerard Way)
~female, Black as night fur. all, dark brown eyes that show no emotion, has a curve,
waist length black hair with red highlights, light tan, no freckles, and long black nails with red tips, 18~

Diana- flock -(Mrs. Gerard Way)
~Girl,Wings Dark purple inside and light purple on the outside
Average height, bright brown eyes, mid back length dark brown hair with natural highlights, light tan, many freckles, and average
length dark purple nails with light purple tips 12~

Caitlyn Laynard- Flock -(Feisty_feline)
~Girl Dark purple/black wings. brunette with dark blood red streaks
in her hair hazel eyes, tall 15~

Seamus Molser- flock -(Feisty_feline)
~guy wings black with red streaks. Long dark brown hair, not as tall as CAitlyn, always
has a rope necklace on, with four symbols 15~

Frost- Eraser -(Feisty_feline)
~girl Fur pure white, with the occasionally spot of silver. Blonde hair with White streaks, they\'re
natural, piercing, cruel blue eyes, usually in light colored jeans and a white tee shirt of some sort. 17~

Ricky Cena- Flock -(John Cena)
~ Male Wings are RED and his pic is bellow and is 15
http://www.johncena4u.com/chain-gang/2007/09/john-cena71.jpg ~

Mirah grenfield- flock -(Mirah Sunsky)
~A Girl, her wings are a very pale blue at the top. The blue gets brighter and darker as it progresses down her wings and the bottom is a navy blue, almost black. Mirah has straight, silky black hair that ends just below her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright blue, almost matching on of the shades that make up the colors of her wings. She's slender, with long athletic legs and a tall stature. Her skin is somewhat pale. She is 15~

Kristen Holbrook- flock -(Mirah Sunsky)
~A Girl with bright purple, with black edged wings. she has stringy dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are two different colors, the left is ice blue and the right bright green. She's normal height and very slender. 15 ~

Raven Greene_ flock _(DragonMist)
~A Girl that has jet black wings with a pale grey fringing the bottom. Raven has neat, black hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail. She's tall and slender, with somehwat long legs and arms. Her eyes are bright blue. 13~

Shane Durhall_Flock_(ragonMist)
~A Guy With wings that are also black. Shane has shaggy brown hair that hangs in his face. He's large, though not huge. He has green eyes.
14~

Name: Love
Looks: (Kristen Stewart)
Personality: sweet, flirty, sassy, spicy, easy going, funny, playfgul, outgoing
Wings: black with minor red accents

Rainbow Smile
New info From MAx~Rainbow Smile

~scientist have been adjusting their experiments when new babies are born. Some have super natural abilities like angel. SHe can read minds.
(if you like to be super natural please pm me ur form and ur extra ability)
~I have just discovered that erasers have short life spands. they die in 6 years but grow fast
~ I don\'t know how long we last tho. Us flock freaks. I have been having huge head probs. I hear voices and see odd images that show up on T.V. screens as I pass by but also are in my head. (weird defect happens when you want to only SOME) We think it might be a micro chip in my brian.
*Note to self: Cut my hair. Not fun having it slapping in your face when flying*(cool little things happen threw out my reading)
~ Holly crow! the School has a new PET! A talking dog with wings! 'totaly' wicked!
(soon to be avilable as a carrie)
- My life just keeps getting Better, upgrade! erasers new winged wolves! Just what I needed (get yours soon!)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:30 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:00 am

Ricky sensed someone running.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:35 am

(thats In the gym a building away from here)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:46 am

Seamus let his wings spread but he still couldn't fly, he darted through the maze runin ginto some things a little bit, he let out a cry of pain as he let his feet stay on the floor too long.

Caitlyn could hear his cry from the other room, (they aren't in the same one are they?) "Seamus!!!!" she shouted she let her wings spread as she pressed herself again the wall, "Seamus." she whimpered, she could only imagine what they were doing, and what she had to do eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:54 am

(Not the same room)

James snapped his head around to caitlyn. He gave her look that said shut it.

Juust then steel slammed her into the meatal tabel

Peace Ran and ran his eyes tearing his feet burning. but other then that he showed no pain. He soon found the exit. He jumped threw the exit to cold wooded flor an droped to his kness painting. Jessica was right behind him. she was tearin and looking at her blistered feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Username: Mirah Sunsky
Experiment type: Flock
Name: Mirah Greenfield
Wings(if u have them): Mirah's wings are pale blue at the top, the shade slowly getting darker and brighter as it goes down. At the bottom they are navy blue, almost black.
Fur (if ur a dog): None
Human looks: Mirah has straight, silky black hair that ends just below her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright blue, almost matching on of the shades that make up the colors of her wings. She's slender, with long athletic legs and a tall stature. Her skin is somewhat pale.
Age (all young 5- 15 erasers can be any age above 16): 15

Username: Mirah Sunsky
Experiment type: Flock
Name: Kristen Holbrook
Wings(if u have them): Kristen has bright purple wings with black edges.
Fur (if ur a dog): None
Human looks: Kristen has stringy dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are two different colors, the left is ice blue and the right bright green. She's normal height and very slender.
Age (all young 5- 15 erasers can be any age above 16): 15

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:52 am

(thanks for joining look back on page one a few post down from the first post, there is a list of guide line rules to help you understand more clearly this role play. Thanks again! You may start Role playing soon as you understand those guide lines.

---> NEW RULE FOR ALL <----
- please keep the odd colored wings at a minimum from now on.
ex. of bad :bright purple with red stripes and green spots
- you may have wings with hints of un natrual colors such as having deep black wings that shin deep blue, close to black or..
White wings with smuges of orange yellow peach

_all together please form now on keep fur and wings natrual bird colors, (brown blacks whites tans...) I dont mind a splash of color but here not parrots... thanks!_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:03 am

ORP: I read the guidelines and understand them. And I fixed my forms.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:38 am

(No! your wings are fine. For now on... tho no weird colored wings. your fine.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:46 am

ORP: *frowns* Oh....now you tell me, j/k.

RP?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:49 am

(lol Yeah sure! pick a room your shoved in))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:50 am

ORP: Hmm.....Mirah will be in the maze and Kristen will be in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:03 am

James watched as Kristen came in...

Pace woundered where the others where. Would they get out of the maze?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:05 am

(im changing something. you must rp in the lab/school for two days before you may excape and you must have at least 6 post in those two days that way we can fly!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:06 am

Kristen wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling them close to her chest. Her neck and back ached from being in this same position for hours on end.

Mirah muttered something under her breath as she leaped from one foot to the other. Stupid maze, she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:16 am

Jame slaied on the cold table and winced as some one gave him a shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:19 am

Kristen kept her eyes focused on the floor, as still as a statue.

Mirah gritted her teeth as she stood still, not moving. She studied where she was, then headed off again, hopefully in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:25 am

James watched the terrified girl. He watched dazed as a white coat came over He ripped out of the leather straps holding him down and punched the dudein the jaw. And jumped to the hard tiled floor. He pushed he pushed all the bottons on the tabels to rlease them. He ran to the door locjked. Shoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:28 am

Kristen's head jerked upwards. She watched James as he tried to escape and found herself smiling slightly.

Finally! The exit had entered Mirah's line of sight. She ran towards it and leaped through it, landing on the other side, relieved.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:33 am

Peace and jessica jumped out of the way and fell back wards as she jumped threw the maze exit. She landed on peaces long legs. as she fell to the floor over them.

Jessica went back to peeling the blisters on her feet,

James. "well someone figure out the key code!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:37 am

Grand entrance Mirah, she muttered to herself. She picked herself up off the floor.

Kristen stood up and strode over to James. Hmm...she thought as she examined the keypad.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:02 am

James hissed "hurry!"

Peace stood up turning his dark eyes away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:10 am

"It's not my fault if I don't know it," she muttered, punching in a key code.

Mirah glanced at Peace then turned her eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:38 am

Peace was thrown to the floor by an eraser. "omf!" Jessica ran to him and helped him up but then was slpped acroos the face. Soon they where back in their cages

James "Just think!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 am

Kristen frowned as yet another code did nothing. She placed her hands on the door and closed her eyes. She remained like this for several minutes, then her eyes flashed open and she began punching in another key code.

Mirah glowered, her icey glare boring into the erasers.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:54 am

Steel Knocked Maria down and And threw her into her cage

James turned around a eraser had gotten up and was coming torwds then full dog mod. He grabbed a shot and threw it at him like a dart it hit him and went into his chest he pulled it out James pulled one of the tables and pushed it at him it was on wheels he slammed him into the wall the eraser growled angryly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next