Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:42 am

First topic message reminder :

MAXimum Ride

\" Warning
If you dare to read this story,
You become part of the Experiment.
I know that sounds a little mysterious -
but it\'s all I can say right now. \"
~angel experiment~ book 1 ~

*Im on book 2!*
I say the story has gotten really good! and romance
Makes mylittle heart go flitter flatter
And action! Boom! Bang!
So much !....the end was SHOCKING...

*Im on book 2*
All the drama makes a book
Siding with bad-guys
Wa oh! OMG
p.s. Im hyperventilating right now!

*I finshed them all a loooong time ago they are soo
good trust me this is the kind of book you need to read. Evry page you
are on the edge, either with max and fang romance (OMG!)
and/or the flock is trapped or maybe
exscaping. The wild life of the flock has no time for naps. so you wont either!

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 Maximum_Ride_3

Now I got your attention, I suggest you listen up. As I said before, if you open this book your life is in grave danger.
Along with the world. My job is to save my Family -Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, And Angel, along with the world.
Your job, Is to help. I will give you all the information you need. All the info. I have.
My story is in the making. I will up date you. At the moment Im running from the evil lab crazy scientist who want to take us apart one by one.
And we are running from half human half Wolf creatures with have a taste for us flying humans. Erasers. Their on the scientist side.

Im Max. A lab baby as far as I know. me and my family. We aren\'t related by blood. But We ARE family. Im their leader. we are 98% human the other 2% is bird. And let me tell you that tiny 2% has had a big impact...

Along with our wings we have sharp vision fast healing and many other secrets to our own bodies we are just discovering.
Those others are erasers for now they don\'t have their wings but its not long till the werewolf freaks do get \'em.
So I suggest you get a move on it and help us.

** Will you join the experiment and fight with us?**

~ You are not part of Max\'s flock but a new experiment. You also may be an eraser~
~ Are no rules just guide lines! will post new ones as story progresses ~

To join you must follow these will post them when join
Basicly Erasers are Half human half wolf.

They can change into a werewolf kinda thing at any given moment they choose.
They work for the lab guys (scientists) who want to expermient on the flock.

The erasers are the Evil lab schools body guard. they do anything and everything te school tells them to do.
They have lovely voices and look like models.
Basiclly their out to kill the flock or put them in cages.
they are another one of the lab guys experiments.
~thanks for reading~

~anything you don\'t get. Please ask. I will help out as much as possible with explianing. But the best place to find out would be the book!~

Form
Username:
Experiment type:
Name:
Fur (if ur a dog):
Human looks:
Age (all young 5- 15 erasers can be any age above 16):
(everyone is still in the school)

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 Fang-maximum-ride-937488_577_491

*typing KEY*
Flock = any color but red dark red or black
Erasers = dark red red or black

Peace- flock -(me)
~male, black wings. black hair covering his eyes. looks lot like fang.
He is dark and silent much like fang in the book. Well built. wheres punk kinda stuff. 15 (the pic up above)~

James- flock -(me)
~male, white wings blond short messy hair blue eyes Tall palish. Well built.
Easy going quite at times. Wheres a lot of nice clothes but not in the lab cause they don\'t have any. yet 15~

Steel- Eraser -(me)
~male brown hair and fur, brown eyes Well built.
Wheres cargo pants tan. with any number of plain color shorts 19 ~

Sliver- flock -(me)
~female, brown long hair tannish wings.
Skinny nice shapes and curves. freckles light footed. fragile
looking but tough and ruff. usually picks fights. (kinda like max) 13~

Roxian- Eraser -(Mrs. Gerard Way)
~female, Black as night fur. all, dark brown eyes that show no emotion, has a curve,
waist length black hair with red highlights, light tan, no freckles, and long black nails with red tips, 18~

Diana- flock -(Mrs. Gerard Way)
~Girl,Wings Dark purple inside and light purple on the outside
Average height, bright brown eyes, mid back length dark brown hair with natural highlights, light tan, many freckles, and average
length dark purple nails with light purple tips 12~

Caitlyn Laynard- Flock -(Feisty_feline)
~Girl Dark purple/black wings. brunette with dark blood red streaks
in her hair hazel eyes, tall 15~

Seamus Molser- flock -(Feisty_feline)
~guy wings black with red streaks. Long dark brown hair, not as tall as CAitlyn, always
has a rope necklace on, with four symbols 15~

Frost- Eraser -(Feisty_feline)
~girl Fur pure white, with the occasionally spot of silver. Blonde hair with White streaks, they\'re
natural, piercing, cruel blue eyes, usually in light colored jeans and a white tee shirt of some sort. 17~

Ricky Cena- Flock -(John Cena)
~ Male Wings are RED and his pic is bellow and is 15
http://www.johncena4u.com/chain-gang/2007/09/john-cena71.jpg ~

Mirah grenfield- flock -(Mirah Sunsky)
~A Girl, her wings are a very pale blue at the top. The blue gets brighter and darker as it progresses down her wings and the bottom is a navy blue, almost black. Mirah has straight, silky black hair that ends just below her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright blue, almost matching on of the shades that make up the colors of her wings. She's slender, with long athletic legs and a tall stature. Her skin is somewhat pale. She is 15~

Kristen Holbrook- flock -(Mirah Sunsky)
~A Girl with bright purple, with black edged wings. she has stringy dirty blonde hair. Her eyes are two different colors, the left is ice blue and the right bright green. She's normal height and very slender. 15 ~

Raven Greene_ flock _(DragonMist)
~A Girl that has jet black wings with a pale grey fringing the bottom. Raven has neat, black hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail. She's tall and slender, with somehwat long legs and arms. Her eyes are bright blue. 13~

Shane Durhall_Flock_(ragonMist)
~A Guy With wings that are also black. Shane has shaggy brown hair that hangs in his face. He's large, though not huge. He has green eyes.
14~

Name: Love
Looks: (Kristen Stewart)
Personality: sweet, flirty, sassy, spicy, easy going, funny, playfgul, outgoing
Wings: black with minor red accents

Rainbow Smile
New info From MAx~Rainbow Smile

~scientist have been adjusting their experiments when new babies are born. Some have super natural abilities like angel. SHe can read minds.
(if you like to be super natural please pm me ur form and ur extra ability)
~I have just discovered that erasers have short life spands. they die in 6 years but grow fast
~ I don\'t know how long we last tho. Us flock freaks. I have been having huge head probs. I hear voices and see odd images that show up on T.V. screens as I pass by but also are in my head. (weird defect happens when you want to only SOME) We think it might be a micro chip in my brian.
*Note to self: Cut my hair. Not fun having it slapping in your face when flying*(cool little things happen threw out my reading)
~ Holly crow! the School has a new PET! A talking dog with wings! 'totaly' wicked!
(soon to be avilable as a carrie)
- My life just keeps getting Better, upgrade! erasers new winged wolves! Just what I needed (get yours soon!)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:30 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 am

Fang curled around her.
Jess smiled, "dont make me save you again tho." she teased.
James Jolted up right hitting his head agains loves. "Ouch." He hissed low enough to not wake anyone,
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 am

Caitlyn ruffled his hair, "Sorry, loverboy." she said sleepily and felel back to sleep.

Max nestled her head into his neck, her head against his chest, and her hands clutching at his shirt.

Seamus smiled, "I think it's my turn to save you." he whspered and his hands slid under her shirt and stroked her back lovingly.

Korbyn noticed how Fang and Max and Seamus and Jess were in quite a personal situtation he gently, without waking her, Laid Caitlyn on the floor, and quietly not waking anyone, picke dup all the kids, including iggy and moveed them to the farthest back of the cave. He didn't wake a single one. That suepr strengthy stuff they gave him, came in handy, he slipped hiself under caitlyn and she curled around him once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am

Peace stood up and moved himself. He nodded to kobe saying good thinking i dont need to see this neither do they Jess Wedged herself into the arch of her body and arm he was warm and she loved him. she hugged him and then kissed him on the cheek

Fang smiled Hapilly and stroced her hair and lightly kissed her on her head
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 am

Seamus smiled, now that the younger ones were gone..... his hands tugged lightly at her shirt, it slipped off easily.

Caitlyn nuzzled her head into Korbyn's shoulder again.Max lookd up at him as he was about to kiss her head, her eyes were open, she had woken up, she had looked for the flock quickly and realized they were n't their, their lips met. Herhands clutched at his shirt still, and she was still sprawled on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:40 am

"their in the back" whispered fang

Jess tugged off his shirt. feeling his warm smooth well built chest underneath. she pulled herself into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:42 am

Max sighed,"Yes and so are the others, they'll keep them back there, the firest back there." she said and stripped him of his shirt.

SEamus ran his hand down her back and pulled her onto him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 am

Fang was really suprised. Max never even liked it when he tryed to kiss her

Jess alowed him and kissed him lightly on the lips. She snuggled into him feeling safe and warm, even if he did try to turn them in she belived he wouldnt do it again
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:50 am

Max stopped, "Don't get full of yourself, I'm tired of hiding my feelings because of the flock." she explained, "Fang...I love you." she said, she hugged him closer to her, "We're 14 and don't know whne our experation date is. WE must live life to the fullest. "
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:04 am

"thats good news" he teased. He kissed her again on the lips this time
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:32 am

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Fly with me Fang, Fly with me." she whispered. Her wings slowly came out, and she wlked toward themoon lightof the end of the cliif, she spread her wings completely, and turned her head to fang, she smiled wickedly, and then leaned foward and let herself fall. She closed her eyes, and then opened them, " ahhhhh" she sighed content and banked, she waited to see fang, shirtless, in the beautiful moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:38 am

Fang had taken of his shirt, but had taken of his jacket. His wings black as the night followed her silently as he dived like a black hawk after her.

Jess feel asleep in his warm arms
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:55 am

Max smiled as his dark shadow came closer to her, she grabbed adn hung on to his shoudlers they flew together, she kissed him mid air, adnd they shot toward the ground, she pulled him back up, smiling, "Whoops." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:38 am

Fang was totally overwelmed. Max kissing? Him?! He was light headed and smiled weakly but it was one of those rare kind.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:46 am

She looked at him and rolled her eyes, "Where's the Red Haired Wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:49 am

"She couldn't keep up with all the flying." he joked
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:54 am

She smiled,she saw a small cottage below them, she darted down to it, and slipped inside. It was ofcourse empty.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:12 am

"what are you doing?" He asked as h looked around
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:18 am

She ressed him against the wall andkissed him deeply, "I love you Fang." she whispered to him, and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:26 am

Fang kissed back
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:42 am

Her hands ran along his smooth chest, she pushed him gingerly onto the crouch and crawled onto him, her own shirt coming off. SHe kissed him again, her hands tangling in his hair as she pulled him toward him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:48 am

he smiled but was all the suddon scared
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:54 am

She stopped, "Fang?" she asked.

Caitlyn nestled herself into Korbyn.

Seamus fell asleep his head leaning against JEss'

Iggy stated to wake but fell back asleep snoring right away.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Fang was listining to everymovement, there it was agian. The faint soun of ruffling plants. "erasers maybe." he hissed

JEss shifted.
Peace sat on the ledge of the cave
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:24 am

She turned her headn adn then quickly covered FAng with her body as Glas broke overhead. She jumped from him, ad took him with her, they were cornered whatever it was had them, unless, sahe looked up, her huge wings spread, and motione forFang to do the same.

Nudge jerked awake as did the rest of the flock (only MAx andFangs floick) "Guys....somethings wrong, where's Max? And Fang?" she askeed panic in her voice what was that feeling she had just gotten.

Korbyn and CAitlyn were awake now.

Seamus stroked her head while he watched quietly CAitlyn getting up and listening to the flock's feelings. She whispered some things to Korbyn/
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:43 am

Jess woke but couldnt register what was going on she was very groggy

Peace leaned out. "their in the cottage way down there. Somethings happing."

Fang Jumped into the air slaming into something on the roof that was warm and alive. His wings knocked a few light branches with the ruff lift off but he made it into the clear sky fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride ~based off the book~   Maximum Ride ~based off the book~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride ~based off the book~
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next