Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*

Go down 
+4
Kai =]
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
WoLf_MiStReSs
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* Empty
PostSubject: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

You've never realized how cold it can get at night.
Or how hard a park bench is.
Or how many people lay huddled in the streets at night.
Lucky for you, theres a place for teens like you.
THE HALFWAY HOUSE
Its a large house, with a deteriorating garden and paint chipped walls.
5 Bedrooms, each with 5 Beds.
And 2 Bathrooms, one for Males and one for Females.
This is what you've heard about the lonely house on the outskirts of town.
But when you enter it, it seems far colder, far more uninviting.
"Why Hello There." A cold voice surprises you, coming from a sturdy blonde girl
"You must be a newbie, come on, you're a lucky one, the beds are first come first serve and you got the last one in the big bedroom," She smirks.
She takes you by the arm and leads you upstairs, you almost tripping with your tired feet.
"I'm Mel, I'm in charge when Mr. Harding is out," She sneers, theres something about her that shows she's been hardened by this place.
You look back at the door, the only thing keeping you from leaving is the thing that brought you here in the first place.
You are a runaway.

You've came here for anywhere from a whole range of reasons. No one will ask you why, but feel free to tell anyone who is listening, if anyone's listening. Maybe your parents don't care what you do. By law, they can find out if your here, but maybe they don't care. Maybe you've just been handed something you can't deal with at home. No questions are asked here. Except if you've done your job.

Each month, chores rotate. I will post the chores list as close to the 1st as I can.
List
Setting Table for all meals (2 people)
Clearing Table for all meals (2 people)
Washing dishes for Breakfast (2 people)
Washing dishes for Dinner (2 people)
Helping out the cook for Breakfast (3 people)
Helping out the cook for Dinner (3 people)
Doing the wash (3 people)
Dusting/Sweeping the house (3 people)
Walking to the local supermarket for foot (3 people)
Taking out the garbage (1 person)

Runaways only get breakfast and dinner. The Rec room, which has a TV and air hockey and board games is open from 10-10. Thats it. Lights out strictly at 11 (although teens are known to disregard this rule) You are required to 'study' the books that Mr. Harding has purchased from the local high school. But they are dusty, he doesn't really care. Mr. Harding is rarely home, so its just the teens. Troubled, scared and upset, but they do have each other.

Roomings:

1)
Mel
-
-
-
-

2)
Flint
Peanut
Casspien
Damien
-

3)

4)

5)

Form:

Name:
Description:
Reason[optional]:
Other:

Runaways:
Melysa Cantti [Lily]
"Flint" [Lily]

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am

im interesred
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:44 am

i am interested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:17 am

Name: Melysa Cantti
Age[14-17]: 17
Description:
Reason[optional]: She hasn't told anyone
Other:

Name: "Flint" (no one is sure of his real name, but he goes by Flint)
Age[14-17]: 16
Description:
Reason[optional]: Tis a mystery
Other:

Finish laterrrr
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:27 am

Name: Roxian Diane Hawk ; Damien Rock Herring
Description: Tall, skinny (but not too much), black hair to her waist with red highlights that covers one eye, pale skin, no freckles, long black nails with red pointed tips ; Tall, skinny (but not too much), short jet black hair, pale skin, no frekcles
Reason: Her parents were drunks and abused her; she ran away at 13 ; Parents were divorced, mother abused him and drank
Other: They seem to be alike in some way. (They're actually twins, but no one except their mother (the one Damien lived with) knows that)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 am

(may i join? here is my form:

Name: Cassian Trevan; Ireth Tasardur
Age[14-17] 17; 16
Description: Cassian has curly brown hair with emerald colored eyes. He is wearing a dark green shirt that says: 'Do you fit me?' and wearing denim jeans with holes in them on the knees. he is wearing black tennis shoes with gold essence on it. He has a medium muscular build; Ireth has dark auburn colored hair with brown eyes. She is wearing a gray shirt with her favorite band on it (Fall out boy xD) and is wearing worn out denim jeans with old black convers. she has a scar on her face from an injury and sometimes she wears a faded black, purple, and lime green colored hat. she has a little muscular build. she is known to be somewhat plain for any boy because of her looks. they both only have three pairs of jeans and a couple of shirts and one pair of tennis shoes (ireth is the only one with a hat but it is worn out)
Reason[optional]: Ireth was never loved by her parents, she was only injured by them. she ran away when she was little after and incident with her dad going crazy and scratching her across the face with a knife (that is why she has a scar) can be very skittish around others; Cassian's parents were drunks and never treated him right he left his home when his parents were abusing him.
Other: are both single. ireth doesnt like anyone; cassian has a secret crush on mel

join?)

Last edited by meercat97 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:55 am

[interested! can't think right now.]
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* BUcd.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 am

Name:Peanut (Called because of his size)
Age[14-17]: 14
Description: Peanut is only 4'9 and practically short for his age. He has shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.
Reason[optional]: Lived in orphanage then ran away. He lived in the streets of NY (Where he got his name) and tried to survive.
Other: Has a companion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 am

[everyone is accepted! you may start to rp. you can either be a new runaway and mel will show you around, or you can have already been there]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 am

Name: Allison

Age[14-17]- 16

Description:
Allison has light blond layed hair that flows to ehr middle back. Her side bangs kiss her deep intse blue eyes that hide udne r thick black blod lashes. She is small and petie standind at 5'2 1/2. She is tan with freckles that are on the brigde of ehr nose and on her high cheek bones. She was offered many model offpitunes but toke thoses down. Now she is sad and loney and wears heavy eye liner, trying to hide her beauty. She doesnt what people to think that she is stuck-up and classy beause of where she came from and how she looks. Allison usally wears skinny jeans, short jean shorts, layed tank tops, boots, flip floops and thick and light jackets when it gets cold.

Reason[optional]:
She had everything she ever whated expect love. Of course she had boy firends and such but not true love, from her parents. Her mother was a drunk(lush) and her fatehr was so buzy he working sun up to sun down. When he wasnt working he was out partying. Allison packed up everything she named and left the house one early morning. She olny toke a small amount of cash, engoghut for food, teh buses, blankets, and stuff like that.

Other: has a secrt crush on Cassain. Would like to walk to the supermarket for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 am

(if you dont like it, i coudl totally change it up)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 am

Name:
Rosemary, goes by Rose mostly [she forgets her last name];
Stacey Cubertson;
Cal Brautigam
Female;
Female;
Male
Age[14-17]:

16;
16;
Description:

Shoulder length brown hair with blonde and deep red highlights [like actuall hair color red, not bright or blood red], hazel eyes, light tan, almost a very light tan, stands 5'4" though she has long looking legs, she has only 2 pairs of jeans, and she has 3 tee shirts, she has one pair of tennis shoes;
Longer pixie cut light brown hair with blonde highlights, green eyes, light tan skin, stands 5'5" though has long looking legs, she has two tee shirts, one dress, one jean vest, one pair of jeans and one pair of cheap flats;
Short blonde hair, blue eyes, light tan eyes, muscular build, stands 5'11", he has 2 tee shirts, two pairs of jeans and one pair of tennis shoes
Reason[optional]:

Her parents abused her since she was a toddeler, she ran away when she was 7, that's why she can't remember her last name, she was suprised she remembered her first;
She dosen't like talking about it;
He just didn't like his parents or his life at his house
Other: Not that I know of...

Last edited by Mrs.EmmettCullen on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 am

(so can we rp now?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 am

[all accepted, but you guys must change up the clothes part. they are runaways. they probably dont have more than a couple of outfits, and no money for new clothes. so they aren't going to be wearing nice shoes and clothes]

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:38 am

[is that better?? tell me if I need to change it again]
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Name:
Mai; Emmett
Age[14-17]:
16; 18
Description:
shoulder length red-mahogany scene hair that is usually knotted with long bangs and blue-green eyes. She only has two outfits, a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black tee-shirt, a black sweater, and black converse shoes, and jean shorts, a dark tanktop, and red converse. she always wears a black beaked toque and only has 2 mismatched socks; Emmett has dark shaggy hair and bright, aazing green eyes. He has one pair of baggy jeans, two tee-shirts, a pair of shoes, and a sweater. He is skinny and muscular.
Reason[optional]:
Mai was yelled at and neglected until she couldn't handle anymore so she left. Her parents were very poor and always drunk, she was also often beated; He doesn't ever talk about it.
Other:
None; has always liked Roxian but never told anyone and doesn'tthink he has a chance
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Roxian: I sat on my matress on the floor next to Damien. "So... you lived with your mom?" I asked, pitifully trying to make conversation.
Damien nodded. "She was an alcoholic. You lived with your mom and dad, right?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 pm

(does anyone wanna rp here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 am

Allison sighed and walked to Roxain's (room?) in black shopie shorts, and a light pink tank. Her hair was up in a ponytail, her eyes dull. She knocked.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* BUcd.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 am

Peanut scampered around the place. In his pocket was a pet mouse. He eavesdropped on the people around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 am

[your good jorie. and misty your accepted, but emmett has to be younger than 18. if he was 18 he could live on his own cause he'd be an adult]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 am

(does anyone wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 am

[i will!!!!!!!!!!!! mel or flint?]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 am

(you can choose i dont care Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 am

(you can choose i dont care Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next