Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*

Go down 
+4
Kai =]
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
WoLf_MiStReSs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

You've never realized how cold it can get at night.
Or how hard a park bench is.
Or how many people lay huddled in the streets at night.
Lucky for you, theres a place for teens like you.
THE HALFWAY HOUSE
Its a large house, with a deteriorating garden and paint chipped walls.
5 Bedrooms, each with 5 Beds.
And 2 Bathrooms, one for Males and one for Females.
This is what you've heard about the lonely house on the outskirts of town.
But when you enter it, it seems far colder, far more uninviting.
"Why Hello There." A cold voice surprises you, coming from a sturdy blonde girl
"You must be a newbie, come on, you're a lucky one, the beds are first come first serve and you got the last one in the big bedroom," She smirks.
She takes you by the arm and leads you upstairs, you almost tripping with your tired feet.
"I'm Mel, I'm in charge when Mr. Harding is out," She sneers, theres something about her that shows she's been hardened by this place.
You look back at the door, the only thing keeping you from leaving is the thing that brought you here in the first place.
You are a runaway.

You've came here for anywhere from a whole range of reasons. No one will ask you why, but feel free to tell anyone who is listening, if anyone's listening. Maybe your parents don't care what you do. By law, they can find out if your here, but maybe they don't care. Maybe you've just been handed something you can't deal with at home. No questions are asked here. Except if you've done your job.

Each month, chores rotate. I will post the chores list as close to the 1st as I can.
List
Setting Table for all meals (2 people)
Clearing Table for all meals (2 people)
Washing dishes for Breakfast (2 people)
Washing dishes for Dinner (2 people)
Helping out the cook for Breakfast (3 people)
Helping out the cook for Dinner (3 people)
Doing the wash (3 people)
Dusting/Sweeping the house (3 people)
Walking to the local supermarket for foot (3 people)
Taking out the garbage (1 person)

Runaways only get breakfast and dinner. The Rec room, which has a TV and air hockey and board games is open from 10-10. Thats it. Lights out strictly at 11 (although teens are known to disregard this rule) You are required to 'study' the books that Mr. Harding has purchased from the local high school. But they are dusty, he doesn't really care. Mr. Harding is rarely home, so its just the teens. Troubled, scared and upset, but they do have each other.

Roomings:

1)
Mel
-
-
-
-

2)
Flint
Peanut
Casspien
Damien
-

3)

4)

5)

Form:

Name:
Description:
Reason[optional]:
Other:

Runaways:
Melysa Cantti [Lily]
"Flint" [Lily]

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:52 am

Allison heard the benings of a fight and trote dout of Roxain's room and toward what was happing. She stood beside Cassain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:50 am

Mel glared over at the girl, her eyes blazing with the prospect of a fight. "This girl needs to learn her place here. This isn't her cushy little home, this is a place where she needs to stay out of other's ways," She snarled, her eyes traveling back to Mai. "And if I need to slap her across the head a couple times to get it through, I will,"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:24 am

Cassian stood there, staring at Mai as they walked down the stairs. "Now, now guys this is not the place for fighting we're all here for a reason and that reason is not to fight" Cassian said, standing in between the two.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:33 am

Mai grabbed her shoulder and with the other hand punched her hard in the stomach.

Emmett growled and stood up, than grabbed Mai's arms, "I said LET. IT. GO!" he growled.

Mai hissed, but truly, she was a little frightened of Emmett, he'd never yelled before... She'd never admit it,though, so she stomped on his feet until he let her go, and walked away after smacking Mel on the side of the head. She went downstairs and outside, stumbling upon Ireth.

Emmett looked at Mai through his hair, covering his amazing bright green eyes, "Sorry about her, are you OK..?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:36 am

"What is her problem?" Cassian growled curiously, glaring at her as he turned back to Mel. "You okay?"

Ireth looked up at the new girl, she stared back down. "Who are you?" she growled tentatively, her gaze stayed on the ground as her bangs slid slowly down onto her face.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 pm

"Your worst nightmare!" Mai rolled her eyes. "What do you think? I am a homeless girl with a bad temper and my name is Mai!" she growled back.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 pm

ORP: Drat! I missed the cat-fight!

RP: Roxian: I followed Allison out, hearing the voices of a fight. Or, the end of one anyway.
Damien followed right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Stacey made claws with her hands and hissed like a cat at Mai's back, she then made a feisty cat meow and laughed slightly "Are you ok?" she asked Mel politely
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:53 am

Ireth rolled her eyes. "Okay then" she growled to Mai, turning back down to her book.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 am

(Jorie, Mai left untouched)

Mai rolled her eyes, "Yah, whatever," than started to walk down the street.

Emmett turned away, feeling kind of ignored, "Guess you guys have this covered..." he headed down the dark hall.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

(I know, she was talking to Mel)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 BUcd.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 am

Peanut grabbed some popcorn from the floor and watched the catfight from an angle.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 am

Emmett sat alone at the end of the hall,the way he usually liked it,but not now.

(Okie dokie XD)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 BUcd.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 am

The mouse in Peanut's pocket scampered all over.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 am

Ireth rolled her eyes, what was that girls problem? in fact why can't people just calm down around here also? She turned back to her book, reading it silently.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 am

Peanut walked casually away from his hiding place.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 am

(anyone wanna rp with Ireth?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 am

Roxian: I poked my head out the door, and saw that it was deserted. "Well, I'm going. See you later, Damien," I said, walking out. I was wearing the black skinny jeans I had found in perfect condition in some rich persons garbage that I had washed by hand and a My Chemical Romance shirt I had also found there. I saw Emmett and walked over to him.

~

Damien did a slight wave, wearing dirty jeans from a store he had 'borrowed' it from and a shirt from the clothing recyle bin.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:28 am

(*sigh* does anyone wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 am

ORP: I've got Damien open!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 pm

(cool i have ireth open can you start?)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 am

Emmett looked up and saw Roxian coming towards him. "Hey." he murmered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:33 am

[hey guys sorry yesterday i had a track meet so i wasn't on ): and for future reference Misty, that was SERIOUS powerplaying, and thats against the rules so yeah, watch that. you gave mel no chance to fight or dodge. so yeah, watch it]

Mel growled deep in her throat as the other kids flocked around her. "I will be as soon as I get that girl back," She said, already feeling the 5 pointed mark on her face enflame as it lit up in red.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 am

"You want me to go get some ice for you?" Cassian asked curiously, getting ready to run off towards the kitchen for ice. He growled to himself, he didn't want anyone getting hurt while he was here.

(he is very protective of friends if you havent noticed)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 am

Peanut walked into the fight. "Chillax ladies. It's like an orphanage in here. Y'all like family. So act like it." he said in his squeaky voice. Since he was the youngest, people never really listened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next