Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*

Go down 
+4
Kai =]
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
WoLf_MiStReSs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

You've never realized how cold it can get at night.
Or how hard a park bench is.
Or how many people lay huddled in the streets at night.
Lucky for you, theres a place for teens like you.
THE HALFWAY HOUSE
Its a large house, with a deteriorating garden and paint chipped walls.
5 Bedrooms, each with 5 Beds.
And 2 Bathrooms, one for Males and one for Females.
This is what you've heard about the lonely house on the outskirts of town.
But when you enter it, it seems far colder, far more uninviting.
"Why Hello There." A cold voice surprises you, coming from a sturdy blonde girl
"You must be a newbie, come on, you're a lucky one, the beds are first come first serve and you got the last one in the big bedroom," She smirks.
She takes you by the arm and leads you upstairs, you almost tripping with your tired feet.
"I'm Mel, I'm in charge when Mr. Harding is out," She sneers, theres something about her that shows she's been hardened by this place.
You look back at the door, the only thing keeping you from leaving is the thing that brought you here in the first place.
You are a runaway.

You've came here for anywhere from a whole range of reasons. No one will ask you why, but feel free to tell anyone who is listening, if anyone's listening. Maybe your parents don't care what you do. By law, they can find out if your here, but maybe they don't care. Maybe you've just been handed something you can't deal with at home. No questions are asked here. Except if you've done your job.

Each month, chores rotate. I will post the chores list as close to the 1st as I can.
List
Setting Table for all meals (2 people)
Clearing Table for all meals (2 people)
Washing dishes for Breakfast (2 people)
Washing dishes for Dinner (2 people)
Helping out the cook for Breakfast (3 people)
Helping out the cook for Dinner (3 people)
Doing the wash (3 people)
Dusting/Sweeping the house (3 people)
Walking to the local supermarket for foot (3 people)
Taking out the garbage (1 person)

Runaways only get breakfast and dinner. The Rec room, which has a TV and air hockey and board games is open from 10-10. Thats it. Lights out strictly at 11 (although teens are known to disregard this rule) You are required to 'study' the books that Mr. Harding has purchased from the local high school. But they are dusty, he doesn't really care. Mr. Harding is rarely home, so its just the teens. Troubled, scared and upset, but they do have each other.

Roomings:

1)
Mel
-
-
-
-

2)
Flint
Peanut
Casspien
Damien
-

3)

4)

5)

Form:

Name:
Description:
Reason[optional]:
Other:

Runaways:
Melysa Cantti [Lily]
"Flint" [Lily]

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:40 am

SHe nodded and limped away.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:43 am

Cassian felt bad for hurting her, he just wanted to make things better.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:31 am

(cant be to cassains! Make it all fit :roll: )
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:07 am

(umm then act like Jess was talking to Mitchell)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:14 pm

(hu?0
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:16 pm

(a character i made)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:23 pm

(okay....)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:26 pm

(just act like he was talking to him since cassian is taken now)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:25 am

(oh)

Jess went to her closet to pick out and elfet
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:23 am

Mitchell looked through what he had and got some nice clothes on, thinking they were good for a date.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 BUcd.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:21 am

Peanut walked around the house. He was bored and playing with his pet mouse.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:38 am

She walked up to her room and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 BUcd.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:08 am

"Yo! Michaela!" he shouted.

Last edited by Ghetto Azn Kaikai on Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:02 pm

ORP: If ur looking for my girl, its Michaela
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:28 pm

(XD wow, that's one big mistake)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:42 pm

[quote="meercat97"](XD wow, that's one big mistake)[/quote]

shut the **** up

-------

https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2562
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40