Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*

Go down 
+4
Kai =]
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
WoLf_MiStReSs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

You've never realized how cold it can get at night.
Or how hard a park bench is.
Or how many people lay huddled in the streets at night.
Lucky for you, theres a place for teens like you.
THE HALFWAY HOUSE
Its a large house, with a deteriorating garden and paint chipped walls.
5 Bedrooms, each with 5 Beds.
And 2 Bathrooms, one for Males and one for Females.
This is what you've heard about the lonely house on the outskirts of town.
But when you enter it, it seems far colder, far more uninviting.
"Why Hello There." A cold voice surprises you, coming from a sturdy blonde girl
"You must be a newbie, come on, you're a lucky one, the beds are first come first serve and you got the last one in the big bedroom," She smirks.
She takes you by the arm and leads you upstairs, you almost tripping with your tired feet.
"I'm Mel, I'm in charge when Mr. Harding is out," She sneers, theres something about her that shows she's been hardened by this place.
You look back at the door, the only thing keeping you from leaving is the thing that brought you here in the first place.
You are a runaway.

You've came here for anywhere from a whole range of reasons. No one will ask you why, but feel free to tell anyone who is listening, if anyone's listening. Maybe your parents don't care what you do. By law, they can find out if your here, but maybe they don't care. Maybe you've just been handed something you can't deal with at home. No questions are asked here. Except if you've done your job.

Each month, chores rotate. I will post the chores list as close to the 1st as I can.
List
Setting Table for all meals (2 people)
Clearing Table for all meals (2 people)
Washing dishes for Breakfast (2 people)
Washing dishes for Dinner (2 people)
Helping out the cook for Breakfast (3 people)
Helping out the cook for Dinner (3 people)
Doing the wash (3 people)
Dusting/Sweeping the house (3 people)
Walking to the local supermarket for foot (3 people)
Taking out the garbage (1 person)

Runaways only get breakfast and dinner. The Rec room, which has a TV and air hockey and board games is open from 10-10. Thats it. Lights out strictly at 11 (although teens are known to disregard this rule) You are required to 'study' the books that Mr. Harding has purchased from the local high school. But they are dusty, he doesn't really care. Mr. Harding is rarely home, so its just the teens. Troubled, scared and upset, but they do have each other.

Roomings:

1)
Mel
-
-
-
-

2)
Flint
Peanut
Casspien
Damien
-

3)

4)

5)

Form:

Name:
Description:
Reason[optional]:
Other:

Runaways:
Melysa Cantti [Lily]
"Flint" [Lily]

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm

"No thanks." jst little... dazzed?" she sat up again... "Cassian right?"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:58 pm

"Right, and you are?" Cassian asked her, staring over at her curiously.

(I might need to make another character for you jess, cassian is kinda taken but i only had one guy so yeah...)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:25 am

(sure just say its someone else and we will pretend it was him the whole time.... Or Jess and the other person could fight for him... D_R_A_M_A_!)))

"Oh Im jessica starlk. I sh- should go." she said pulling the covers off
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:09 am

(idk you can choose they both sound good)

"Are you sure? You could run into them again" Cassian said to her, worried she might run into those men again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:26 am

(lets see how the fight over casain works!)

SHE SMILED. "well hero. How bout you give me your number... so i can call you." she said flipping out her phone
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:28 am

"Ummm sure" Cassian said, grabbing a piece of paper from the dresser beside him and wrote his phone number down handing it to her. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:40 am

"Im saving this." she said shoving it into her pocket. "For something speacial..." she stood up and kissed him on the cheek sliding her number into his back pocket. ... "hero." And she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:43 am

Cassian blushed, embarrassed as he watched her go. That was strange... he thought to himself, looking at her phone number again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:07 am

Jess was all tingly inside. Hopefuly she would have a date. Hopefuly. he was very dreamy. 'what the heck jess snapp ot of it!' she thought to herself. she went a little crazy in there. all a sudden her stomake went flip flop. and she rushed home.

She checked her txt messages when she got home...
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:09 am

Cassian let out a sigh, texting Jess. Hey, what's up? he asked her, pressing send on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:20 am

Jess smiled. And replied, hey sorry bout that um.. secen back there, got a little carried away... Its probley just what ever they shot me up with wearing out.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:22 am

It's fine, don't worry about it. I was just wondering... do you wanna hang out tonight? if your okay with that he typed to her, sending the message right then.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:51 am

Jess smiled Loved to! (:
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:52 am

Great! Meet me at the park, what do you want to do? he asked her in the text, pressing send.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:01 am

Jess looked it over a few times before sending... Um idk anythings good. maybe have dinner?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:08 am

Okay, any request where? I'm going to let you do what you want tonight, it's all on me he said to her with a little smile, pressing send again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:16 am

Anything i want. she thought druming her fingers on the keyboard. That sounds promising she replied
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:18 am

It is, hope your okay with that he pressed send again
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:57 am

meercat97 wrote:
"I won't hurt you anymore if I leave you alone" Cassian said to her, turning to face her.

"Not until I get an explanation."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:03 am

"Look, I practically injure you everytime I run into you on the stairs I also pushed you down isn't that an explanation enough?" Cassian asked her, turning towards her. "If I keep this up, bad things will happen."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:53 am

"Let them happen."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:54 am

"I don't know..." Cassian said to her, trying to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:56 am

"Who cares. I could die for all I care. I just wanna be with you."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:59 am

Cassian turned to her. "I don't want to risk hurting you many times."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:00 am

"Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left* - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next