Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Glass House

Go down 
+7
_furryfurby
lusher_roxgirl
City Girl
Hanna (:
PWNED
Bondai67
Feisty_Feline
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 am

You got picked on by the Jocks/Cheerleaders for being Goth at your dorm. You fianlly have enough and see an ad in the paper for a house. You go there and you smile, the house is big, beautiful! You smile and go to the door you rind g the doorbell. An older girl answers the door, "You here for the room?" she asks "Yes." you say . Two older gguys appear in back of her, both smiling, The older girl pulls you in. "Got stakes?" she asks. "What?" you ask completely comfused. "Stkaes for killing the vampires. You have no clue do you?" she asks. "I'll explain"

Protection; a bracelet of some sort, it protects you from the vampires, there is also protection on the house.

Head Vamp: The big cheese of Morganville, vampires run the town and all the police and staff in it. Caitlyn is the head vamp. Alice and Eve are her sisters, EVe a human Alice a vegetarian vamp.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Human or Vampire?:
Protection (if human):

Vampires:

Head Vampire: Caitlyn (Cmain)

Dean (KaiKai776)

Jessica (TigerPower)

Jake (tigerPower)

Rose (♥Rose♥)

Alex (Wolfcrazy96)

Mirah Sunsky(Wolfy) Veg Vamp

Alice (Cmain) Vegetarian Vamp

Sunny (Cmain)

James (TigerPower) New Born

Humans:

Shane (Cmain)

Eve (Cmain)

Korbyn (Cmain)

Isabella (Bondai76) Vegetarian Vamp

Roxy (TigerPower)

John (♥Rose♥)

Christina (Wolfycrazy96)

MarieAnn (lusher)

Jason (lusher)

Luna (Wolfy)

Ryan (Wolfy)

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:23 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 am

Name: Isabella
Personality: Kind, generous, outgoing, sarcastic, spunky, gentle.
Looks: Has long brown hair that goes to the middle of her back. Her eyes are electric blue.
Human or Vampire?: Vampire (Duh!) Vegetarian
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:16 am

((Also this isn't like Twilight, this is like "The GLass House" Series, so there;'s stakes, and stuff, just so you know, my fellow twilkight lover BTW Back off j/k Edward's mine!))(
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:21 am

Name:Rose
Personality:Sweet kind cring
Looks:Long dark brown hair with hazel eys
Human or Vampire?:VEGGIE Vamp
Back to top Go down

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 am

Name: Ashley;Roxy;Sam;Carson
Personality: they all will unfold
Looks: ashley tisdale; Avirl Legive:
Human or Vampire?: all humans
Protection (if human): a purple and brown bracklet with a dimand in it, a pink and black bracelat with a dimond in it, a shark tooth necklace with a small opal in it, a black leather necklace wit a small opal
Back to top Go down

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:32 am

Dean sat down in the Glass House.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:37 am

Isabella walked upto the Glass House and looked around. The house was actually quite intimidating, like it had standards you had to live up to. She took a deep breath and rapped on the door, quickly, three times.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:42 am

CAitlyn gracefully, swept to the door, she opened it, "Good afternoon, I"m Caitlyn your residential, leader, vampire?" she smile dher fangs glintingin the sunlight.
Back to top Go down

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 am

"Visitor." hissed Dean. He glided downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am

"Ummmm. I'm Isabella. I got a letter from here asking for my presence here. I have a hunch that it's about me being a vampire too." Isabella said showing her fangs.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:50 am

''I'm Rose nice to met you''Rose said his fangs glinting in the moonlight
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 am

Caitlyn smiled, "Come in. " she opened the door to a huge house, covered in ancient paintingand photos of older times.
Back to top Go down

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:15 am

Ashley Roxy Sam and Carsosn opened teh door, " We back," They said

( can they already live in the house?)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am

''Nice decor''Rose said admiring the furnishes
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:18 am

"Wow!" Isabella said totally taken aback. "This is a ummm nice house you have here."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:22 am

Congrats on becoming a mod I cant be promoted because they're no more catogories 4 me
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 am

((Yes there is adminship, but I have to ask others first!))
Back to top Go down

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:26 am

AShley and roxy floped oto a bean bag chair
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:27 am

"So, ummm, where's my room?" She asked walking in.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:27 am

no I wouldnt feel ocmfortable knowing Doc might come for me in the night agg the guilt would me weird
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am

????? You think Doc is going to go Chainsaw Massacre on us?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am

Caitlyn smiled right this way." she walked up a vetr large spiralling staircase.
Back to top Go down

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 am

Roxy walkke dopot o her room. Ashley sat by Shane
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 am

Isabella followed her up the spiralling staircase. "This is quite a house you've got." She said trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 am

Kinda Cmain a massacre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glass House
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next