Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 am

Note: This is no longer in the 'mature section' so, I know I was one of the people that had gory, romantic etc RP's. But We need to tone it down a bit apparently. If you need a re-cap please pm me. Sorry if we 'scarred' anyone 'for life' -Cmain

You got picked on by the Jocks/Cheerleaders for being Goth at your dorm. You fianlly have enough and see an ad in the paper for a house. You go there and you smile, the house is big, beautiful! You smile and go to the door you rind g the doorbell. An older girl answers the door, "You here for the room?" she asks "Yes." you say . Two older gguys appear in back of her, both smiling, The older girl pulls you in. "Got stakes?" she asks. "What?" you ask completely comfused. "Stkaes for killing the vampires. You have no clue do you?" she asks. "I'll explain"

Protection; a bracelet of some sort, it protects you from the vampires, there is also protection on the house.

Head Vamp: The big cheese of Morganville, vampires run the town and all the police and staff in it. Caitlyn is the head vamp. Alice and Eve are her sisters, EVe a human Alice a vegetarian vamp.
Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Human or Vampire?:
Protection (if human):

Vampires:

Head Vampire: Caitlyn (Cmain)

Jessica (TigerPower)

Jake (tigerPower)

Peace (Tigerpower)

Rose (♥Rose♥)

Alex (Wolfcrazy96)

Mirah Sunsky(Wolfy) Veg Vamp

Alice (Cmain) Vegetarian Vamp

Sunny (Cmain)

James (TigerPower) New Born

Humans:

Shane (Cmain)

Eve (Cmain)

Korbyn (Cmain) ~Deceased~

Raven(TigerPower)

John (♥Rose♥)

Christina (Wolfycrazy96)

Kobe (Furryfurby)

Luna (Wolfy)

Ryan (Wolfy)

Roxy (Tigerlilly)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:12 am

NOTE: This is continuing from the nuclear explosion Alice set off during te vampire and Glass Family war. Peace and Caitlyn are underground waiting for toxic dust to settle, while EVERYONE else is recovering in the Glass Residence. Eve is in her room crying. Alice and James are recovering, and Sunny, Jake, and Jess are stuck in a crush/love triangle. Or so Sunny thinks. FYI Korbyn was made vampire, And he was blood crazy and had to be terminated the day of his marriage. EVe is now a widowed woman, and has not yet divorced her dead husband. (or re-dead husband)

(Tiger, we need to take off from the next morning apparently with PEace and Caitlyn, sorry. :( )

Caitlyn sighed, andwas breathing heavy, the bed was totally messed up, the blankets tangled and the matress on the floor and the metal headboard bent, one of the metal roses sat in her hair behind her ear, Peace stroked her back.

ALice laid in James' arms, singing quietly to him.

Shane had fallen asleep sitting up leaning on the wall with Christina in his arms.

Sunny watched Jake and JEss a bored expression on her perfect face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:05 am

(alrighty_)
Peace sat up If the dust settled he should get a move on

James layed back against the wall hollding alice he watched outside. he intrupted her. "you think its safe?"

Jess came up stais with breakfast. "so cousin, what is the plan?"
Jake smiled, "eat. I dont plan that far ahead."
"well sounds good to me." She smiled and sat down

Raven was in her room sleeping
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:08 am

Alice sighed, "Maybe, but I wouldn't try it." she said.

Caitlyn grabbed his arm, "Stay with me Peace, don't leave, please." she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:17 am

Kobe stroked Roxy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:18 am

"I must." He slipped off the bed and headed to the bathroom and gathered up his clothes and put them on.

James frowned "how long?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 am

Jess came up stais with breakfast. "so cousin, what is the plan?"
Jake smiled, "eat. I dont plan that far ahead."
"well sounds good to me." She smiled and sat down
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:37 am

Sunny sat next to Jake, " Hey." she smiled.

Alice shrugged, "About 3 hours."

"Peace it's not safe yet!" Caitlyn pleaded and thrw on a shirt and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:47 am

"It will be." peace said in a low quite voice

james nodded
Jake smiled "hey. want some?' he tossed her a bag of blood
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:50 am

"Always." she said and sat next to him, and put her feet up on his lap. SMiling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:54 am

He smiled back
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:35 am

"I'm gogin with you." CAitlyn announced, no room for argument as she twined her hand in his. If he died in that smoke so would she. Most likely they wouldn't but they might.

Alice sighed.

Sunny put her feet downand grabbed Jakes heand andled him upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 pm

JAmes tightened his jaw as a human walked by.

Jake followed not sure why he was being dragged

Jess moved over to raven who was now eating pankakes

Peace looked at her his eyes red now, they were deep holes of nothing ness. his mangs hid them mostly. and he was riggied. "I go alone." he said in a low sorta harsh voice he slowly pulled his arm away and then busted threw the wall. Then another wall and another just walking into it till he got to the last wall he hesitated..
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:19 am

CAitlyn was still with him, "You can't hurt me Peace." she whispered, "I'm going with you." she said.

Alice held hi stiff, "JAmes, chill out. We gave you the blood and now that's what you thirst, controll yourself, you know you can, I know you can." she talked him down.

CAitlyn smiled, "I just had to get you out of there." She smiled and kissed him gently, just a kiss, for now.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:40 am

(wait was te third one caitlyn or did u mean sunny)

James nodded he needed to get out.

Peace slamed threw the wall he held his breath and he climed up into the surface. He started for the woods nothing happened yet
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:40 am

CAitlyn folowed him from a distance she could always see him through as they ran.

(yeah I meant sunny)

Sunny waited for his response.

Alice nodded, "I'll be back Jess." she told her, and took James out throught he garage and he left, she took him to the forest. A huge gathering of deer.... all dropped dead, stiff as stone. SHe froze. "JAmes." she whimpered, and looked around, the dust was everywhere.

CAitlyn noticed this and then she saw JAmes and Alice, "Peace stop, the dust!" she screamed, and almost ran into Alice.

Alice whimpered again and hugged her sister, "Glad your back sis."

CAitlyn nodded, "At the moment I'm not." they looked around each other, vampires, started to gather around them, the ones who hadn't died now came to kill the one's that did kill the others. CAitlyn snarled and crouched
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:47 am

Peace froze time agin all the dust stopped floating james alice and caitlyn not traped in the time freeze like the others he moved around the packs of vampires they stood frozen. he pulled out a knife and stabed them all in the heart the carryed on...

Jake was bafiled
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:24 am

Sunny bit her lip and then ent back down stiars not before pointing above his head, little green leaves and red berries sat in a bundle hangin gfrom the celeing. Mistletoe. And continued to go down the stairs.

Caitlyn watched, him. Alice Clung to James.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:56 am

Jake burst into laughter

Peace countinued his way into the forest "go home." he said to them all. Time was starting to return soon the brezze blew the dust would move again
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 am

Caitlyn followed him, "My home is with you." she insisted.

~

Alice ran with James they left the forest and went to the most edge of town, where theere as aforest," Hav eto make this quick otherwise, were gonna bite the dust." she said, and grimiced at herown pun, she launched into the air, an landed on a small bear, her eyes flahsed as she ate.

~

Sunny smiled, but as that a bad laugh or good one....
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 am

Jake smiled and went into ravens room and grabed her her coat

Peace frowned "no." He didn't even look at her.

James hunted but there wasn't much game in the small woods except for the bear so he settled with a fox and two deer.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:04 am

Alice was okay she could last. "Let's go."

CAitlyn sighed, 'Peace I don't care who you are, what you do, or what you are. I still want to be with you."

Sunny smiled, a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:11 am

"Jess puts me to work around here." he sighed aas he picked up the dishes throwing the sweatshirt to raven

Peace stoped dead. "Im leaving alone." He hissed his eyes turning bright red even though she couldn't see them. he begain walking again then he was running.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 am

CAitlyn screamed, "I'll find you!" she yelled and ran to the Glass House tears flooding her amber eyes.

~

Sunny smiled, "Maybe I shoudl consider working you more." she purred, a flirtatious smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery BUcdGlass Houses Part 3: Recovery QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:06 am

(Am i still here?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery   Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glass Houses Part 3: Recovery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next