Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ NpQC
Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:12 am

New hidden mysteries are coming around. But now school is coming around. Cliques are formed, Enemies acquired, Friendships tested and much more. The hotel is constantly changing. Now another few rooms were added on and some weird guys who normally wear suites stay in them. They are rarely scene. They are here to cause some trouble and everyone can tell, whether part animal or not...

Realizations-
~There are weird beings against us.
~They were tested on, and remember it.
~They don't know who the scientist is but someone does...

Forms-
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

*If you are continuing from the other RP please put Continue, C or Cont. in Other. Thanks =)

Mine:
Name: Arianna (Ari) Woods
Description: She has long, flowing, silky blonde hair that slightly passes her shoulders. She has deep chocolate eyes and an inner glow that you simply can't miss.
Personality: Sweet, generous, helpful, kind
Other: She works down the road at the River Inn restaurant. Her father was a scientist.

Name: Blake Woods
Description: He has dirty blond hair that is long but doesn't reach his eyes and bright blue eyes.
Personality: He is kind, protective, helpful and a gentleman.
Other: He works at the Stables down by the woods.

Name: Sophia Mills
Description: She has long silky brown hair that falls to the center of her back and large curls. Her eyes are a light hazel and can be very capturing.
Personality: She is sweet, but not totally innocent, down to earth yet totally crazy at times.
Other:

Season- Fall

News-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am

((Now starting))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 am

(join?)

Name: Alec Meneldur; Ireth Tasardur; Nina Lorenzo
Description: (can I just use pics?)
Personality: will unfold; will unfold; will unfold
Other: all friends and single )

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 am

((Thanks =) ))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 am

(your welcome)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:58 am

C
Jessica stalk
james stalk
Brad Breslin
Peace Fanton
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:29 am

Name: Roxian ; Damien
Description: Tall, pale, waist length black hair with a red streak, brown eyes (purple contacts), long black nails with red pointed tips ; Tall, pale, shaggy black hair with a blonde streak, icy blue eyes, musculuar
Other: Best friends, half-siblings (share the same father, don't know it)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ BUcdCambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:44 am

[do we have to redo the form?]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:24 am

(you don't have to, if you had characters from the other rp you can put continue and write down your character names)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ BUcdCambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 am

Name: Hector Joshua Segarra
Description: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ MV5BMTMxNzY2ODgzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzcxNDIzMQ@@._V1._SX313_SY400_
Personality: Nice, kind, strong, athletic, brave, bold, has musical talent
Other: None

I had Ricky, Tyler, Eliot, and James.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 am

(anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

((Yea but I don't think for long))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

(same here)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 am

((hmm wanna try to get some rping in?))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 am

(sure, but u start though)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 am

Sophia walked down the street. She enjoyed the last reminants(sp?) of summer.

Ari was working at the restaurant. She swiftly brought out multiple orders.

Blake decided to go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 am

Ireth worked in the skateboard shop, working on a pair of broken wheels.

Anna walked into the stables, carrying oats for the horses.

Alec looked around, sitting at the pool bored.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 am

Peace sat on a chair by the pool
James I pulled up infront of the hotel back from work

Jess I left for my late night coffee job
Brad I chilled by the pool
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:05 am

Anna let out a sigh, getting cleaned up and leaving the stable. SHe decided to go relax by the pool for a while, just to relax her nerves.

Ireth finished her work and jumped over the counter, grabbing her own skateboard and skating back to the hotel.

Alec grabbed his guitar and got on his motorcycle, riding back home.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 pm

I walked out of the hotel for a long walk, feeling the nice air blowing on my face. Summer's ending.
~
Damien went to the pool.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 am

Anna entered the pool area, sitting in the shade.

Ireth skated into the hotel, heading for the pool. When she was there, she skated towards the pool and jumped, landing in the water. She laughed, coming back up. "Hahaha! It's nice to relax" she said, swimming over to the edge. She sat up, shaking and wringing out her drenched clothing.

Alec road back, parking infront of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:54 am

Ari's shift ended and she left and enjoyed the hit of the fresh, crisp smelling air. She decided to go to the pool while it was still decently warm.

Sophia looked at the trees, the leaves were slowly turning golden.

Blake walked to the hotel and decided to go to the beach.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Damien walked in and saw others. He grinned and walked to a shady spot.

~

I headed towards the park for some quiet.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Ireth shook herself out, sitting down next to Anna.

"Was there a reason for that?" Anna asked, not wanting to get wet.

"I was really hot, and didn't want to change into a bathing suit" Ireth explained, trying to get the water out of her hat.

Anna rolled her eyes. "Your strange."

"I'll take that s a compliment" Ireth said, holding her skateboard.

Alec looked around, not ready to go into the hotel. HE got back onto his motorcycle, riding towards the park.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 am

Ari walked into the pool area. She saw Ireth soaking wet and couldn't hide a smile. She walked over to them, "Hey."

Blake took the path down to the beach. He walked along it.

Sophia walked towards the park. She loved Fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next