Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 NpQC
Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

New hidden mysteries are coming around. But now school is coming around. Cliques are formed, Enemies acquired, Friendships tested and much more. The hotel is constantly changing. Now another few rooms were added on and some weird guys who normally wear suites stay in them. They are rarely scene. They are here to cause some trouble and everyone can tell, whether part animal or not...

Realizations-
~There are weird beings against us.
~They were tested on, and remember it.
~They don't know who the scientist is but someone does...

Forms-
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

*If you are continuing from the other RP please put Continue, C or Cont. in Other. Thanks =)

Mine:
Name: Arianna (Ari) Woods
Description: She has long, flowing, silky blonde hair that slightly passes her shoulders. She has deep chocolate eyes and an inner glow that you simply can't miss.
Personality: Sweet, generous, helpful, kind
Other: She works down the road at the River Inn restaurant. Her father was a scientist.

Name: Blake Woods
Description: He has dirty blond hair that is long but doesn't reach his eyes and bright blue eyes.
Personality: He is kind, protective, helpful and a gentleman.
Other: He works at the Stables down by the woods.

Name: Sophia Mills
Description: She has long silky brown hair that falls to the center of her back and large curls. Her eyes are a light hazel and can be very capturing.
Personality: She is sweet, but not totally innocent, down to earth yet totally crazy at times.
Other:

Season- Fall

News-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 am

Ireth winced, not making eye contact with any of the other guys.

Cassian held Ireth's shoulders, trying to calm her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 am

Anime Lover wrote:
I smiled and leaned back, closing my eyes.

Alec smiled, listening to the sound of the thunder and lighting.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Sophia stayed by Ireth's side. She looked at her. "It's all right." she said softly and her jaw and lips barely moved.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:54 am

Ireth winced slightly, her cheek bleeding a lot now.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 am

She thought for a moment. She went and grabbed a piece of gauze from the First Aid kit in the pool house. She also grabbed a band-aid. She walked back. "Here." she gave her the piece of gauze.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:37 am

"Thanks" Ireth murmured softly, dabbing the piece of gauze on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 am

Sophia nodded. And gave her the band-aid for when she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 am

Ireth tried to work with the band aid, having a hard time.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Sophia looked at the group who had started this.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Ireth looked down, noticing the boy glaring at her just ready to hit her again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 am

James: "Leave." I ordered my voice cold as ice. Full of athourity
Peace: I watched the leaders buds carefuly m y eyes flashing gold
Jess: "gates over there boys." I said pointing over my shoulder with my thumb. "move it."
Brad: I leaned an arm on jess gradualy making it look like i was all relaxed but really put it there to shove her out of the way if needed
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 am

"Make us" The leader growled, his hands clenched into fist.

Cassian stood tall, getting ready to help just incase.

Ireth didn't look at him, scared.

Anna narrowed her eyes, mad that Ireth was being messed around.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:47 am

James: I Grabed the color of his shirt and lifted him slightly and threw him towrds the gate. "move it Jerk." I growled
Peace: I nudged the other gys to folow the leader
Jess: I tapped my foot
Brad: I folled my arms watching
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 am

The leader growled, walking out the gate. The others followed.

Ireth looked down saying nothing.

"Well those guys are jerks" Anna finally said, mad.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 am

James watched them go, so did peace and Brad. After they watched them leave. hey grabbed their towles actanged a few words and left. Jess looked over her shoulder at ireth gave a appolagetic smile and hurryed after them
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 am

Ireth didn't say anything nor smile, she grabbed her skateboard and walked off sadly.

Cassian shrugged, walking away.

ANna sighed, staying at the pool.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 am

The gang headed for their rooms. They were all next to each other. "see ya." Jess said in a whisper.
"bye babe." brad said and opened his door.
James hesitated. sw the look On jess's face. "its fine jess they wont bug us."
Jess "im not scared. I lied and opened the door just excpect one those guys to jump out.
Peace wasin his room
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 am

Ireth walked around inside, sad.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 am

Jess changed And took a shower and went to bed. But couldn't sleep
James worked on last minute work
Peace I listned to music as I cleaned the kitchen from dinner
Brad watched tv
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 am

Ireth sat in her room, not asleep.

Anna sat around, bored.

Cassian thought, having a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 am

they all fell asleep
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:47 am

(skip to tommorow?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 am

(yup you start)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 am

Ireth sat alone at the pool the next day, looking at the ground.

Anna was at the beach, laying under a tree.

Cassian sat in the lobby, bored.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:05 am

Jess: I pulled on some long skiny jeans, dark ones. I rolled p the bottom so they wouldnt drag. I pulled on a purple bubble shirt hualter. I putt on some white flip floops strightened my hair and bangs applied alittle mascara and eyeliner. I looked around for my lipgloss but couldn't find it. I dicided yo put on a small necklace with a little metal heart. some silver bangels and little dimond earings. Normal day I grabbed a yogart. the kind you can drink and a healthy breackfast bar. heaed out. then ran back in my room cuase i forgot my cell. then went back out

Peace: I dragged myself over to the coffee machine as it worked, I gomed out my emo style cut hair. Then threw on a red band shirt and some dark jeans with a chain. I pulled over a black lain hoodie. Grabed my black and white sneakers scater. sneakers. I went back to my tight little kitchen atd putt the coffee in my portable mug. grabed a bagel plain and headed out the door down the hall way.

Brad: I didnt want to get up but i did. I looked around for a pair of semi clean clothes in the mess of my room. I found a plain white Tee. secsees! i pulled that on and some nice blue jeans. I found my brown leather holister belt i was missing. I put that on to celebrate. I ran my hands threw my ruffled slept crinckled blond hair.I took a shower last night it was all dry now. I staired at my reflection of a hansome youn main with a nice beach tan bright blue eyes and screwed up blond hair. but that was hot! satisfied I head out eating off the hotel this morning

James:I was up earlyer then i disired. my alarmclock was to early. its a weekend not work! I sighed and got up and fumbed around in my closet only to come up with a few choices. I put on some cargo shorts and a red and white thick striped pollo. Its a bit fancy for my liking but what the heck. I combed my brown hair and dashed into the kitchen. Grabbed leftover pancakes from yesterday and heated them up and ate them plain. I headed out side just to see jess come out only to hurry back in and come out again. "Frazzled much?" she smiled at me and walked down the hall I followed quitely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~   Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Hotel ~Part 2~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next