Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~

Go down 
+6
Midnight-Tiger
Ha!LeY
Kai =]
holagurl175
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Pet Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ NpQC
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:32 am

You walk by a hotel, it is white and welcoming. You have called there before asking for a room. The lady over the phone tells you it also has a pool, spa, exercise room, and cafe. She tells you rooms are available. You tell her you may be by. When you hang up with her you decide wether to go or not. Then you decide if you will stay in a hotel room or buy and apartment.

If you go read on. If not you don't need this.

You walk through the large wooden doors that have inticate designs on the glass. You see a women standing behind a desk. "Hello." she chimes. "Welcome to Cambridge. Would you like a hotel room?" You nod as you look around at the different flowers that are in vases and the paintings on the wall.
"How many?" she says. ((This is the number you decide.)) She nods and leads you to a room. She gives you the key and say, " If you need anything, just call or tell me." Then she leaves.

Now if you have read this far type- Hotel

Forms:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Arianna (Ari) Woods
Description: She has long, flowing, silky hair that slightly passes her shoulders. She has deep chocolate eyes and an inner glow that you simply can't miss.
Personality: Sweet, generous, helpful, kind
Other: She works down the road at the River Inn restaurant. Her father was a scientist.

Name: Blake Woods
Description: He has dirty blond hair that is long but doesn't reach his eyes and bright blue eyes.
Personality: He is kind, protective, helpful and a gentleman.
Other: He works at the Stables down by the woods.

Season: SUMMER!!!

News: Secrets of animal/ humans are beginning to be unveiled..

Last edited by mnm1995 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:38 am

Name:Taylor
Description: (taylor swift)
Other:: owns the stable
Personlity:sweet,down to earth, kinda faoums,helpfull, and really funny

Name:Jake
Description: Jake has floppy bronw bhair that always gets in his spraking blue eyes. he is tall, and very strong
Personality: kinda, popular, but doenst really whata be
Other: works at the hotel, as a child person (like he runs a day camp) with Lola and Ashley

Name:Lola
Description: LOla ahs long stright at the top,curly at teh botton hair, with speraking blue/green eyes. Lola is a model type, think,strong, and mostly perfect.
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Seventeen-vanessa-anne-hudgens-587077_1177_1572
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Vanessa_Anne_Hudgens_white_lacy_dress_bed_hair_300x400_PROMO_210907
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ 2184671141_33413518ab
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Vanessa+Hudgens-1
Personality: Lola is very....girly. she loves to be shoping in ehr heels, and going out to fancy dinners. Lola is pretty and knows how to get that to her advatge
Other: works at a day camp with Jake and Ashley,twins with Ashley

Name: Ashley (ash)
Description:
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Ashley_Tisdale_344235
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Ashley%20Tisdale-ESA-000062
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ AshleyTisdale1912
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ AshleyTisdale6709
Personality:
Other: twins with Lola
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 am

Op, Hotel

Name: Nick
Description:
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Amd_hs_musical
Personality: kind,loyal,proper
Other: nothign

Name: Demi
Description:
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Demi_lovato.0.0.0x0.300x300
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Demi_lovato_1206725597
Personality: will unfold
Other: none

Name: Slenea
Description:
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Selenagomez
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Selena-gomez-photograph_450x601.0.0.0x0.450x601
Other: none

Name:Zac
Description:
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Zac-Efron2
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Zac-efron-400ds0814
Other: noners
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:07 am

Name: Maximum Ride (Max) ; Fang ; Iggy ; Nudge; Gasman (gazzy-Gaz); Angel
Description: dirty blonde hair, 5'8'', skinny, prominent shoulder blades...;dark brown long hair, some hangs over his face, it's died to lok like the feathers of a hawk; tall, lanky, skinny, blind, brown hair; long brunette hair, brown eyes, short; cute faced, brown/green eyes, short, muscular for his age; blond curly hair, blue eyes, tall for age
Personality: spunky, independent, hides her feelings; bold, protective, funny, quiet; sarcastic, tense, hate pitying; chatty, somewhat annoying smart; cool, funny, easy going; smart, manipulative, nice, well behaved
Other: they're all like family but not literally, just like they adopted each other

Hotel
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ Pet Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 am

((You guys can rp thanks for joining!))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:12 am

(sure thing MNM)

MAx walked through the halls, Angel's hand in her left and Nudges hand in her right, they walked down the halls, Fang, Iggy and Gazzy behind them, they certinlylooked youn,g because they ARE young, but they didn't cae when the snippy adults though they were independant, strong willed, totally take-care-of-ourselves just fine kids. They didn't havea care in the world. Except the freaks chasing them, government laws, yada yada yada.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:17 am

Name: Lorraine
Description: Very pretty! Beautiful eyes and an attracting body that has curves
Personality: Flirty, Pretty, Snobby, Likes to be Mysterious and Date guys, luhves making out sessions, etc.
Other: Has a huh-yge crush on Zac

Hotel

Last edited by Christmas Cuh-ytie on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:41 pm

((you missed one thing. Read again plz.))

Ari was walking out of her room, she shut the door behind her and was looking at her phone when she noticed the others. "Hi." she smiled.

Blake was already downstairs. He walked up to the women at the front desk, "Morning." he said kindly before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:36 pm

( Fixed. Can I RP now??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Taylor was dressed in old ripped jejans, a light pink muddy tank-top, brown leather cow-boy boots, a pink and brown head-band compilted the outfit.light pink,spraking eye shadow brushes her eye lids, and her high cheek bone,s where naturly pink. She graped her lime green and sliver tote bakc, and eaded to her door.

Jake walked towork, in light blue jeans, a black botton down shirt, and black tennis shoes.

Lola was dressed in a green talher top, that ended aboce ehr belly botton. White mini mini shorts showed off her beufiul legs. Black boots whent up to her knees,. A green cluth dagled form her thin wrist, and walked out of the hallway, pushing open the double doors, and walekding down the cure staircase.

Ashley smileid. He had a faded hot pink tee that said "Little Miss Giggles" and board shorts. her hair was down, and stright. She had a gold maticc tie on, that matche dher strgle falt snadles.

Nick walked tv.

Demi sat in the lobby behide the front desk. She had a deit coke in a freash;y maincuired hand.

Zac wlaked out of the hotel and into the pool.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Lorraine walked into her bathroom and took a quick steamy shower. She got out and dried her hair. She added some makeup first. Sugar Lips lip gloss, Gilttery Eyeshadow with a Silver Touch, Light Blush, Mascara, Heavy Eye Liner, and Body Glitter. She wore a tube top that came to about 1 inch under her chest that revealed her thin and curvy chest and stomache, a very mini mini skirt and a pair of 8 inch heels. She grabbed her new Juicy Couture purse and strutted out the door and downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:24 pm

Zac sighed, and reste don the pool, he had just whent tough a break up.

(cna they know each other)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:27 pm

( How about they've just seen each other once when they were little or something. Childhood memories)

She needed some fresh air so she walked up to the roof of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 pm

(k thats where zac is)

Zac smlie dightl at Lorr, and started swiming laps.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 pm

She didn't notice Zac at all. The wind blew and her skirt flew up. She giggled and put it back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Zac laughted under teh water
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:35 pm

She smiled thanking Gawd that it wasn't going to rain and get her outfit wet. It was a one of a kind outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:36 pm

" Hey!" Zac said and sta on the egde of the pool, ( he kinda thinks dirty... so...watch lorr,s back)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 pm

( kkz)

She jumped. " Ehmagawd! Were you always there??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:40 pm

" No i guess arrived from the underwater god" he siad smiling.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 pm

She rolled her eyes. " Just stay back. I can't afford to get this outfit wet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 pm

ZAc smileid and got out, by the diving board.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:44 pm

She turned back to the view and bent over so she was leaning over the top of the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

"carful" Zac called puting his twoel on.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:47 pm

" I'll be fine." her heel (of the shoe) twisted and she lost her balance. She leaned over and almost fell off but caught her balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next