Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~

Go down 
+6
Midnight-Tiger
Ha!LeY
Kai =]
holagurl175
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 NpQC
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:32 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk by a hotel, it is white and welcoming. You have called there before asking for a room. The lady over the phone tells you it also has a pool, spa, exercise room, and cafe. She tells you rooms are available. You tell her you may be by. When you hang up with her you decide wether to go or not. Then you decide if you will stay in a hotel room or buy and apartment.

If you go read on. If not you don't need this.

You walk through the large wooden doors that have inticate designs on the glass. You see a women standing behind a desk. "Hello." she chimes. "Welcome to Cambridge. Would you like a hotel room?" You nod as you look around at the different flowers that are in vases and the paintings on the wall.
"How many?" she says. ((This is the number you decide.)) She nods and leads you to a room. She gives you the key and say, " If you need anything, just call or tell me." Then she leaves.

Now if you have read this far type- Hotel

Forms:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Arianna (Ari) Woods
Description: She has long, flowing, silky hair that slightly passes her shoulders. She has deep chocolate eyes and an inner glow that you simply can't miss.
Personality: Sweet, generous, helpful, kind
Other: She works down the road at the River Inn restaurant. Her father was a scientist.

Name: Blake Woods
Description: He has dirty blond hair that is long but doesn't reach his eyes and bright blue eyes.
Personality: He is kind, protective, helpful and a gentleman.
Other: He works at the Stables down by the woods.

Season: SUMMER!!!

News: Secrets of animal/ humans are beginning to be unveiled..

Last edited by mnm1995 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:51 am

"well how bout a swim?" he asked. eyeing the water
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 am

"Yeah I don't think so" Cassian said to Jess as he turned away from Brad. "He doesn't really seem the type for ALL girls."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:53 am

she giggled "yeah, wasn't for me." she said blushing. "hes my X"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 am

"Sure" Ireth said as she stared down at her clothes. "Let me just get out of my regular clothes" she said as she went into one of those changing rooms near the entrance of the beach. She came out of the stall in a black bathing suit, is was lined with gold and it had a fox on the bottoms. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:58 am

"Oh okay" Cassian said as he stared back at Brad. "Please say he doesn't have a thing for you or he will beat me up right now" he said in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 am

(anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:17 am

"actualy, there is a possibilty, I was the one who broke it off." she said in a serious tone. "but dont worry I can protect you!"

James smiled "HEL-lo!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 am

Ireth smiled, showing off her bathing suit. "Come on! lets swim" she said as she ran off towards the water. "Race you there!"

"As long as I have protection then I am good" Cassian said letting out a sigh of relief. "But what if he gets through you? then I will be dead right?"

Last edited by meercat97 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:32 am

(you there?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:50 pm

(hello? are you on?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:15 am

"naw, he wont get thre mw!"

James smiled and raced ahead getting to the water first
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:35 am

Ireth laughed, jumping into the water and splashing him with it.

"Okay that is good" Cassian said with a sigh of relief as he stared forward, stepping in place with Jess. "Anything else I need to know?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:21 am

(hello anybody on?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:49 am

Ari stood up and took off her shorts. She was in her favorite bikini. She looked at the others on the beach and walked down to the water.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:51 am

Cassian stared absent mindedly, trying to not stare but couldn't. He walked over to her and soon he was walking beside her. "Whats happening beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:20 am

She was used to some comments. "Not much gorgeous." she smiled glancing at him as the water hit her ankles.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:43 am

Cassian smiled, letting out a a whistle. "Your looking nice today" he commented as he walked into the water beside her, the water rushing past him as the waves came and went hitting his legs as he got farther into the water.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:14 am

brad looked revolted
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 am

Cassian's gaze flickered towards Brad, he gave him an expression that said too late. He turned away from him, a smile spread across his face as he walked in the water.

(what happened to James?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:56 am

(Idk)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:01 am

(Ireth and James were playing in the water xD please reply to my post)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:32 am

(hello? anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 am

Ari smiled. She want up to her thighs as the cool water hit her. She laughed as it splashed up her body. It was a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:24 am

"So what have you been doing?" Cassian asked curiously, staring down into the water as he searched for some fish.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 am

"Not much. I was reading. How about you?" she asked looking at the span of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next