Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~

Go down 
+6
Midnight-Tiger
Ha!LeY
Kai =]
holagurl175
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 NpQC
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:32 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk by a hotel, it is white and welcoming. You have called there before asking for a room. The lady over the phone tells you it also has a pool, spa, exercise room, and cafe. She tells you rooms are available. You tell her you may be by. When you hang up with her you decide wether to go or not. Then you decide if you will stay in a hotel room or buy and apartment.

If you go read on. If not you don't need this.

You walk through the large wooden doors that have inticate designs on the glass. You see a women standing behind a desk. "Hello." she chimes. "Welcome to Cambridge. Would you like a hotel room?" You nod as you look around at the different flowers that are in vases and the paintings on the wall.
"How many?" she says. ((This is the number you decide.)) She nods and leads you to a room. She gives you the key and say, " If you need anything, just call or tell me." Then she leaves.

Now if you have read this far type- Hotel

Forms:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Arianna (Ari) Woods
Description: She has long, flowing, silky hair that slightly passes her shoulders. She has deep chocolate eyes and an inner glow that you simply can't miss.
Personality: Sweet, generous, helpful, kind
Other: She works down the road at the River Inn restaurant. Her father was a scientist.

Name: Blake Woods
Description: He has dirty blond hair that is long but doesn't reach his eyes and bright blue eyes.
Personality: He is kind, protective, helpful and a gentleman.
Other: He works at the Stables down by the woods.

Season: SUMMER!!!

News: Secrets of animal/ humans are beginning to be unveiled..

Last edited by mnm1995 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 am

"Just hanging around at the pool as usual nothing interesting" Cassian said as he fell into step with Ari, a smile spread across his face as he stared at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 Pet Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 LKtU Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 am

Ari smiled. "So you swim often?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:45 am

"A lot actually since I work at the pool I can go and swim at night" Cassian said with a grin. "If you wanna come sometime you can."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:30 am

"I may." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:35 am

"Cool" Cassian said with a grin, looking down to see the water was at his waist. "So interested in anyone around here?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:02 am

"Maybe." she smirked as the cool water flowed around her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:27 am

"And who may that be?" Cassian asked curiously, slipping further into the water as he stared at Ari.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 am

(nanananana)
Back to top Go down
starheartx
Loser
Loser
starheartx

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 am

Name: Brianna Greene
Description:
Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 11bu913
Personality: Will be played out. (:
Other: Nah.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 am

(anyone wanna rp on here?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 pm

(hello? any rpers wanna rp on here with my charries?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 am

((Starheart feel free to jump in))

Ari smiled slightly. "Ehh I don't feel like tellin ya."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:33 am

"Okay then" Cassian said as he began to swim on his back, staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Ari smiled She looked up. It was getting darker.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 pm

"It's getting dark out" Cassian said, turning to Ari. "Do you want me to take you back to the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:57 am

(hey im starting at random!)
Jess streched and rolled up her beach towel brushing off beads of sand and tucked it under her arm. she puled her sun glasses back on top of her head and ajusted her hot pink (bit revealing) bikini with white poka-dots. she slipped on her pink matching flip flops and headed down towrds the wooded path to the hotel.

James tossed the football to Brad down the beach. He saw His sister jess and waved before being pelted by brad with a toss back. He had his shirt off and his read swim trunks on with white tropical flowers. Brad, his best friend had matching ones but blue. both of them where tan and very well built. james hair was brown and short with spiked bangs. same brown as his sister. brad, was blond with curles. sometimes he was a dof and strightened it. today tho it was brushed by the wind and wild! Brad was also Jess's ex.

Peace, another good friend of the group rested in a hamick in the shade he was fairly pale unike the rest with perfect tans. but he to was built well. He wore a black shirt un bottoned and the sleves rolled up his long black emo style cut hair covering his blue eyes. He wore black swim trunks with a white pin stripe down the side. he wast listing to his eyepod. a drink bubbling in his other hand with a straw and umbrella!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 am

(gotcha)

Ireth sat down in the sand under a palm tree, watching the boys throw the football back and forth she knew she could through a football like them but was too shy to show them. Her auburn colored hair blew in front of her face, covering her stunning brown eyes. She sat there with a book in her hand watching in awe as they threw the ball back and forth.

Cassian sat in the pool area watching the people go by him, he was bored out of his mind and looked around for something to do. He turned to the gate that led down the wooded path to the beach and waited to see who came next. His curly brown hair blew slowly in the wind as his emerald colored eyes flickered from the pool to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 am

Jess pulled open the gate the wind blew her stright hair over her face and she turned to walk the back path of the hotel. 'flip-flop flip-flop', she went. she droped something. her suntain lotion. she bent down to get it dealying her walk.

peace waked Ireth on the head with his glass. not in hard painful way. "they will like to see you play." he mumbled. his eyes still clothes. his pail skin now looking odly olive.

brad miss threw the ball bye a bit and it rolled tords Ireth James ran after it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 am

Ireth looked up to Peace and nodded, getting up from her spot and grabbing the ball. She took a deep breath and threw a perfect, straight ball back to Brad a smile appeared on her face on what she had done.

Cassian looked to see a girl at the gate, he got up from his spot and walked over to her. "Do you need help there, miss?" he asked curiously, staring down at her with his emerald gaze.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:55 am

"nice throw. For a girl!" he teased and threw it back to her. "lets see how good you are. James was charging at her for a tackle brad running long for a pass.

She blushed and pulled her hair from her eyes looking into his stunning gaze for a second she stuttered. 'uh, oh no thanks." she said gathering her stuff. She smiled sweetly. "I got to go." she said starting back down the path
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:57 am

"Okay then..." Cassian said, moving away from her towards the pool again sitting down on the edge. "See ya around."

Ireth moved out of the way of Jame's tackle and quickly threw the ball to Brad, her pass still straight and perfect.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

Ari walked out of the water. She smiled as they through the ball. She didn't think she was good at it but her brother said she had an awesome throw. She had on a white bikini that had red and yellow flowers on it. It had brown ties.

Blake walked down to the beach. It's been a while since he was last down there. He had on red swim trunks. he carried a white shirt in his hand.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 am

(counfusions idk how is this happening)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:16 am

((how what's happening?))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:20 am

(idk actually I am just confussled)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~   Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Hotel ~ Part 1~
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next